PS4 Game List of Games Released with all DLC's and Patches etc

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Unbeliever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Unbeliever
Member since 2016 • 9 Posts

Basically, I live somewhere with absolutely no internet connection, which makes downloading DLC's, patches etc for games (and updating console software) extremely difficult.

I've had the money to buy a PS4 since before the 1st day of release. But I'm one of those people that has always preferred to play games when they are actually completed entirely... rather than have to get bits and pieces over time.

So anyway, I made a deal with myself to wait to buy the PS4 until there are 10 good games that I want to play that are next generation only (not released on PS3), are games good to play at home alone (not only good online)... AND ARE COMPLETE (meaning ALL DLC's added, ALL PATCHES added, and the game maker has no intention to ever do anything more to that game ever again and has moved on to making their next game).

Basically... What used to be called "GOTY Editions".

Like I said, without the ability to connect to the internet at home, it would require me to manually carry my PS4 to a place with free wifi, connect to a television there, then try to update the DLC's/patches continually for each game, each time a patch or DLC is released.

Although it is possible to do that (I guess), the headache of having to do this over and over again just doesn't seem worth it.

Hence preferring just to get the games when they are complete and finished and then not having to worry about it at all.

It has been like 3 years now.

I've tried Googling this question in every variable and combination of words that I can think of with no success. So, my question is....

Where can I find a Games List of "PS4 Games in their Final Form"?

... so then I can finally know when I can buy my PS4 with the money I have been sitting on for the last 3 years.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19583 Posts

Honestly, you're going to struggle to find 10 good exclusives in any form on the PS4.

As for complete physical copies, the only one that comes to mind is Bloodborne: Game of the Year Edition.

Unbeliever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Unbeliever
Member since 2016 • 9 Posts

@Planeforger: Thanks for the reply.

I'm not necessarily after 10 "exclusive" to the PS4 games. Just games that for this current gen of consoles and not graphically improved games originally made for the previous generation consoles.

Perhaps that is why I've had so much of a struggle finding information online about this... because there are still not 10 games made for the PS4 that have been released in their final form yet.

I have to say that if that is actually true, 3 years after a console release... it is really pathetic.