PS2 or Nintendo DS?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RonMaverick804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RonMaverick804
Member since 2006 • 2184 Posts

Now that I have your attention, I've made two threads today. Both are where I thought they belong, however they both were closed.  Where on here can I get suggestions for consoles? Damn.  None of my threads even hented towards flaming or bashing, people were giving me their UNBIAS opinions. 

I posted HERE earlier, thinking "Hey, GENERAL GAMES, maybe they talk about ALL GAMES AND ALL CONSOLES, WHY NOT ASK WHICH IS A GOOD BUY?

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25680088

But it was Locked.

So I see a post on the PSP Boards and decide to make a overall thread.  I feel it was ON TOPIC, because It is a FACT that the PSP redesign rumors are everywhere. I simply asked should I just trade it in for the only other option.. the DS.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25680061

But it was locked.  I'm not trying to spam or anything just where do i post then.  I posted off topic also, but they said its off topic because its NOT off topic, instead about video games  :(:x

dante_123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 dante_123456
Member since 2005 • 15011 Posts

lol, maybe one of the mods has a grudge against you

anyway, to try and help keep this one open i'll give my opinion; i have a DS, and a PS2, and imo you should get a PS2, there are some great games on the DS, but they don't come close to the amount the PS2 has, but you should also pick up a DS eventually 

MasonHarry22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3 MasonHarry22
Member since 2005 • 753 Posts
PS2 any gamer worth his or her salt should have a PS2 sooo many great games with an incredibly LARGE variety library. IF you dont have a PS2 then its an obvious choice.
mosa911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 mosa911
Member since 2006 • 32 Posts
You should keep your PSP, but if you dont want it get one of the new consoles, i think the Wii is only $299.
Revelade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 Revelade
Member since 2005 • 1862 Posts

I for one think portables are overrated. Sure it's convenient, but I get a better experience out of consoles. And the fact is, when you are going somewhere, you'll have something to do. Whether it's talking to people, reading a book, whatever.

So as much as I hate to say it, get a PS2. Get it NEW though. I got a used PS2 a couple years ago and when I tried to plug in my arcade sticks a few days ago, I found out my rumble ports were fried. So my $80 sticks were useless.