ps2 game return mix up

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for r_a_i_d_e_r_s19
r_a_i_d_e_r_s19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 r_a_i_d_e_r_s19
Member since 2009 • 448 Posts

Ok, this has little to do with anything about this boards contents...however, I ordered SSX 3 online and it told me it was delivered 3 days ago but I didnt recieve the package. I emailed them telling them this and they replied with " Ok I'll refund your money right now and if you ever recieve it just tell us and we will charge you for it".

Today I checked my mail and the package was there...so...do I have to email them back..or..can I just keep it....I know its a horrible thing to do...but I am in college and poor haha...it was only 8 bucks.. (This was Amazon.com btw)

What do you guys think?

Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Panzer_Zwei
Member since 2006 • 15498 Posts

This happened to me once with PlayAsia. My package got stuck in Alaska for a while, and they refund me. Then the package arrived.

I mailed them and then they charged me. It's what I wanted anyway, and it's not worth it burning yourself over that.

You may want to use their services in the future.

wackoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 wackoss
Member since 2004 • 702 Posts
you don't have to but you should. It's only fair. Unless your whole plan from the beginning was to scam them I don't see why you wouldn't want to pay up. But you did over pay for it. It's only $4 at gamestop.
BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 BH14
Member since 2005 • 1927 Posts

You should tell them that you received it and actually pay for it. People who steal make prices go up for the paying customers and I do believe in karma. What goes around comes around.

M3tr4nk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

#5 M3tr4nk0
Member since 2008 • 889 Posts

I've been through similar situations in the past, but I always pay for what I bought. Just pay for it and keep your conscience clean. ;)

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#6 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

you gotta pay for it. and in the future dont be so impatient. wait an extra week before telling them it hasnt arrived. a few days is no big deal, "the mailman" is kinda slow sometimes. Thats how i see it.

Avatar image for r_a_i_d_e_r_s19
r_a_i_d_e_r_s19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 r_a_i_d_e_r_s19
Member since 2009 • 448 Posts

it told me it was delivered though, 3 days before I recieved it. SO i was worried. Anyways, I payed for it, thanks for the advice