PS Plus full February lineup

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

Full of win.

Not happy with a free copy of BioShock Infinite a couple weeks back? Well, Sony is showing PlayStation Plus users the love come February with a showing more engorged than usual.

Spooky horror game Outlast is free on the PS4 side of things, keeping with the trend of the best PS4 games being ones you don't even have to pay for.

Some excellent under the radar games from last year are coming to PS3 in the form of Metro: Last Light, Remember Me, and Payday 2. The first two are some neat, different games -- great choices if you missed them amongst the bigger releases. Payday 2 is also quite fabulous and hopefully an injection of new people playing the freebie will pump up the multiplayer element.

Lastly, Vita owners get Street Fighter X Tekken and ModNation Racers: Road Trip. I'll give the former a whirl, at least. Damn fine haul overall.

I'll be downloading Outlast, Metro: LL, andRemember Me. I haven't played a single one of them, and now I get to play them all for the princely sum of nada, zilch, and nothing. I was actually really close to buying and downloading Metro the other night to my PS3, glad I held off.

I am being drowned in free games at the same time as I get to buy games at super dirt cheap prices. Two years in a row I've gotten back my $50 investment within a month or two of signing up, the rest of the year is just icing. Love it.

Oh, and Vita got another fighting game. Variety, the Vita IGC needs it.

D3s7rUc71oN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 D3s7rUc71oN
Member since 2004 • 5180 Posts

Wow thats awesome, I'll be dusting off my PS3 and play all those games :D

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#3 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

Metro: Last Light is fantastic. One of the best shooters I've played in a long time. Great to see it on PlayStation Plus so more people can check it out. Probably download it myself to play through it again.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

@c_rakestraw said:

Metro: Last Light is fantastic. One of the best shooters I've played in a long time. Great to see it on PlayStation Plus so more people can check it out. Probably download it myself to play through it again.

I was literally a second away from buying it the other night too. Thankfully I wisely decided to wait a bit longer to see if it went on sale again, and that was a good call. I'm more excited for Outlast though, survival horror games have been scarce/hit and miss on consoles for far too long.

iamllamapie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#5  Edited By iamllamapie
Member since 2012 • 297 Posts

Here in the EU for PS3 we got Metro: Last Light and Bioshock Infinite. We got Remember Me in November along with Metal Gear Rising. It's a game that has potential but didn't quite live up to what it could of been.

IndianaPwns39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#6 IndianaPwns39
Member since 2008 • 5037 Posts

Huh.

Well... looks like I'll go ahead and remove Metro: Last Light from my cart over on Amazon.

What great timing.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44140 Posts

Nice. I'll certainly give Metro and Remember Me a go, not all that interested in Payday 2. I'll dl Streef Fighter X Tekken for when I get a Vita.

kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8  Edited By kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts

Has anyone play remeber me?

IndianaPwns39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#9 IndianaPwns39
Member since 2008 • 5037 Posts

@kyacat said:

Has anyone play remeber me?

I got about half way through until something else came along and took my attention away from that game.

It was ok, nothing special at all. Its biggest issue is that it feels like wasted potential. There are a lot of great ideas, most are executed poorly.

Jetsfan122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 Jetsfan122
Member since 2011 • 124 Posts

I'm not seeing mod nation and street fighter as free for the vita

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 S0lidSnake
Member since 2002 • 29001 Posts

SFXTekken is mine!

I've really been wanting to play Remmeber Me and Metro but I'd rather play them at 1080p on PC. These late gen games look rough on the PS3.