Flyin3lvl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Flyin3lvl
Member since 2013 • 3173 Posts

there is something here i don't quite understand. hopefully i can form a coherent paragraph with some logic behind the thought.

they have just announced the next line up and unless they are keeping the classics for another article- which i doubt because the blog didn't say and one article said - quote

• No classic PS3, PS2, PS1, or PSP titles are part of the August 2022 lineup for PS Plus Premium

it was mainly the yakuza games - but they can't bring over the many tomb raider games that has just celebrated 25 years?! - also included - uno and monopoly- big whoop yay can't wait for those....and all are from ps4. no ps5 exclusive first party game included.

so, the reason why I'm here with all this- the part i don't understand is the ps3 and the vita store has many ps1 titles.

the ps4 started with the ps2 collection then erm dropped?!

with so many classic games missing from the line-up is it really that hard to convert the games already in the store over?! especially when they had this service in development way long before it was officially announced.

i brought on the vita: souls, tomb raider, final fantasy2-9 and theme park and have them on the ps3 so with a store already full of ps1 games why are they not already on ps plus?!

i don't think it be a licence issue if they are already on digital sale?!

time splitters seem a forgotten gem to history, dirge of cerberus could have dropped onto plus as a surprise for the 25th anniversary complete missed opportunity, wet WAS in ps now and is missing from the ps3 list since it changed and heavenly sword is a good game- kai was awesome, but not in the line up.

with how it's been so far and with how long the service must have planned before they announced it what are your thoughts so far? also curious what games are on your wish list?

dino crisis was being teased and was highlighted for italy at one point, but no follow up since.

oh, side note: - i don't logically see why they can't add vita games when the ps4 / ps5 has touch pads and motion control.