Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 29036 Posts

I’ll be getting one at launch along with Halo: Infinite.

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 2745 Posts

Not me

Random_Matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4 Random_Matt
Member since 2013 • 4493 Posts

A good chunk of North Americans, with a handful of Brits. About it really.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19568 Posts

@Random_Matt: That's funny, because Xbox is popular here in Aus too. And I'll be getting one.

But keep trying 👍

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 39449 Posts

Not me. I have a powerful gaming PC and the fact MS now brings their games to PC, no point in me buying another MS console ever again.

But for those who are hype for Xbox Scarlett (same with PS5) hope you all enjoy your day one purchase :)

claymoreman23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 claymoreman23
Member since 2019 • 38 Posts

yeah, I'll be getting one too, hopefully on day one.

claymoreman23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 claymoreman23
Member since 2019 • 38 Posts

@Random_Matt: WAT!

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 sealionact  Online
Member since 2014 • 4301 Posts

Day 1.....but I'm happy with my x1x, so I won't import a Scarlett (Scandinavian market launches after the US/UK). I bought an imported x1.

Evil_Loli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Evil_Loli
Member since 2018 • 272 Posts

Hell yeah! Day one purchase and I'll preorder asap when MS is ready.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#11  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 8806 Posts

Despite owning a Xbox and 360 never ended up getting a One model, so it's debatable.

Always open to the idea. If the studios Microsoft is funding develop something that interests me? I will keep an open mind.

PlayStation 4 is a noisy stuttery box, with questionable online fees, plus lacked its amazing backlog library. And that annoys me. Yet I have a ton of fun with the games on it, and a massive supporter of studios like Vanillaware, Nippon Ichi, and a few others that seem to favor the platform. So if PS5 really is fixing those core issues I have with it's previous generation? see no reason not to upgrade day-one.

All the multiplatform games I enjoy are on both so don't really see a loser in who picks what at anycase. Choice is great, shouldn't be something so commonly filled with autistic screeching.

Anyone who takes these corporate rivalries seriously should get a grip on reality. It's not like Sony or Microsoft are paying you people to be tools, you are paying them.

With that in mind I hope the next Xbox has a success launch with many great games.

Flyin3lvl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Flyin3lvl
Member since 2013 • 2826 Posts

PlayStation 4 is a noisy - yep true not gonna dispute this ... i found the more stuff i had on the hard drive made the ps4 work harder in the long run e.g many saved video clips each being 15 min long / screen shots from various games when all i need is a few minutes of footage for videos and gifs for youtube channel / twitter.

i also stored games i didnt play anymore on the hardrive like all the kingdom hearts games, final fantasy with the regulars monster hunter , gta online and minecraft .... i would delete one game to add another at a time. i complete sorted the 1tb hard drive deleted a lot of stuff off and well it has gotten ALOT quieter

till i play SOME games and in a cut scene it starts up like a ""jet"" but settles rather quick , never understood that i think theres to much detail in the graphics

XMinusZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 XMinusZero
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

I had an Xbox One and only played Halo 5 (mediocre) and Sunset Overdrive on it (awesome). It had nothing else that interested me, so at this point there is no way in hell I'm getting their next console unless it has some amazing exclusives.