GamesUKStudios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By GamesUKStudios
Member since 2020 • 50 Posts

Post Apocalypse is an Open World RPG Third Person Shooter where the user plays a character that help to save the inhabitance of the world by gathering supplies and battle NPCs and players in order to survive and the objective is to find a cure for a deadly virus.

elessarGObonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

User Lists: 0

#2 elessarGObonzo
Member since 2008 • 2677 Posts

is this a statement, an inadequate question, or a very bad advertisement for an upcoming or in-development game?

there is no listing anywhere for a game simply titled "Post Apocalypse".

Morglaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 Morglaw
Member since 2020 • 8 Posts

@gamesukstudios said:

Post Apocalypse is an Open World RPG Third Person Shooter where the user plays a character that help to save the inhabitance of the world by gathering supplies and battle NPCs and players in order to survive and the objective is to find a cure for a deadly virus.

I have a suggestion, but it doesn't really match with your description, but it's similar. It's Metro 2033. Personally I really enjoyed it, and I hope you will do the same. Watch few videos, maybe you will like it :)

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#4 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11666 Posts

Plenty of games exist with a post apocalypse open world, with a third person perspective.

Its been one of the biggest gold-mines for publishers, for well over a decade. The people who buy those games can't get enough