Pokemon X and Y - anyone else not going to check up on news and stuff for them?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for slamminjammin69
slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 slamminjammin69
Member since 2006 • 1599 Posts

Im going cold turky and really not going to check on news, updates or special previews for the new Pokemon X and Y games on sites like gamesradar, gametrailers, ign and whatever else.

I'm waiting until the games come out in stores and then I'll be in awe with any brand new pokemon and the new towns yada yada

Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

Me!

But that's most likely because I have never ever been interested in the Pokemon Series / Games :D

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

It would be impossible for me to care less about Pokemon. It's about as interesting to me as My Little Pony.

Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

It would be impossible for me to care less about Pokemon. It's about as interesting to me as My Little Pony.

Jackc8

Hey now! Nothing against MLP! :<

ReviewerDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ReviewerDrake
Member since 2011 • 805 Posts

I'm considering buying a 3DS just for this game haven't played Pokemon in ages and I miss it. I'll wait till release and buy the handheld the same day the game comes out.

Avatar image for slamminjammin69
slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 slamminjammin69
Member since 2006 • 1599 Posts

I even ignored news and special previews for Pokemon Platinum, Black 1, White 1 and even with Pokemon Black 2/White 2.

I've heard a few things about Pokemon Black 2/White 2 such as it took place 2 years storyline wise after Black 1/White 1.

I just bought Pokemon Black 2 recently since last week and I like the beginning of the game even though I missed out on the first Black 1/White 1 games.

Its good to ignore news and stuff for Pokemon games. If you really read the news and special top 10 lists/previews for any new Pokemon game you really want the game now then you start daydreaming and stuff.

Im glad I ignored any news and stuff about the last previous Pokemon games. Less you know the better surprise you will find out on your own for the game.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#7 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
Havn't messed with Pokemon since Diamond/Pearl, and I'm still really trying to stay away from it, but this looks really cool. The new Pokemon look completely stupid in my opinion though. I'm not even sure what gen this is now. I stopped paying attention after the 4th I believe, but I saw the 5th or whatever the next one was and almost puked. Still, this should be an excellent game for fans and if I ever decide to eventually purchase a 3DS, I would consider giving it a try.
lloveLamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lloveLamp
Member since 2009 • 2891 Posts
i havent played pokemon since silver. so im looking forward to this and will be pokemoning it up come october