Pokemon leaf green team

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hellokittymas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hellokittymas
Member since 2010 • 120 Posts
Is this a good team for where im at Dratini lvl 21 Ryhorn lvl 25 Vaporeon lvl 35 Dugtrio lvl35 Raticate lvl 35 Charizard lvl 40 I'm going up against koga and keep in mind I'm going to train up dratini and ryhorn to lvl 35 before I take on koga or is jasmine in this version, regardless it's the 5th gym leader
gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gotdangit
Member since 2005 • 8151 Posts

Is this a good team for where im at Dratini lvl 21 Ryhorn lvl 25 Vaporeon lvl 35 Dugtrio lvl35 Raticate lvl 35 Charizard lvl 40 I'm going up against koga and keep in mind I'm going to train up dratini and ryhorn to lvl 35 before I take on koga or is jasmine in this version, regardless it's the 5th gym leaderhellokittymas
You're probably fine, but if I were playing I would take out Vaporeon, and get a Kingler! I don't know if you can get him yet, but I like Kingler, and he's also a water pokemon. Also Vaporeon sucks, from what I remember. Also, Raticate?

I'm guessing you use Charizard to fly? I would change that to Dragonite when you get him, and get rid of Raticate if anything. Unless you're just using what you like the most. I like Nido's and Kingler.

hellokittymas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hellokittymas

[QUOTE="hellokittymas"]Is this a good team for where im at Dratini lvl 21 Ryhorn lvl 25 Vaporeon lvl 35 Dugtrio lvl35 Raticate lvl 35 Charizard lvl 40 I'm going up against koga and keep in mind I'm going to train up dratini and ryhorn to lvl 35 before I take on koga or is jasmine in this version, regardless it's the 5th gym leadergotdangit

You're probably fine, but if I were playing I would take out Vaporeon, and get a Kingler! I don't know if you can get him yet, but I like Kingler, and he's also a water pokemon. Also Vaporeon sucks, from what I remember. Also, Raticate?

I'm guessing you use Charizard to fly? I would change that to Dragonite when you get him, and get rid of Raticate if anything. Unless you're just using what you like the most. I like Nido's and Kingler.

The raticate has actually not done half bad an depending on what lvl I can find a krabby I might pick it up kinglet is my 2nd favorite pokemon
SonicSpeed360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4 SonicSpeed360
Member since 2010 • 272 Posts

First off, you could have just posted this on the Leaf Green board :P

Second off, Vaporeon does NOT suck.

Ok. You might want to consider dropping one of the Pokemon(possibly Raticate) for a Psychic Pokemon like Kadabra. Kadabra is wicked strong, having one of the highest Sp. ATK stats in the game, and it's useful against Koga (Dugtrio will have some difficulty against some of Koga's Pokemon due to their Levitate ability), so that's a good option. Even better if you have somebody to trade with so you can evolve it for an Alakazam. The others should be ok if you train them more.

And yeah, you might want to make Dragonite (when you get him)learn Fly and put another useful move on Charizard.

hellokittymas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hellokittymas
Lol my lvl 38 raticate took out sabrinas lvl 43 alakazam
SonicSpeed360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#6 SonicSpeed360
Member since 2010 • 272 Posts

Lol my lvl 38 raticate took out sabrinas lvl 43 alakazamhellokittymas

Alakazam has abysmal defense anyway; Raticate is mostly Attack based so that's nothing big

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#7 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
only poke on that list that I like is Vaporeon. I'm a picky ***** though, =P