lucyc08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By lucyc08
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

ok so when i was younger (in the 2000's) i used to play a game on the pc, i believe it was lion king based as i remember pumbaa and timon. you would have a ball and youd have to use the arrows to direct it and hit tiles with bugs, bannas and some other food on and there was a cheetah tile that would speed the ball up and a lon tile that would make you lose a life, i have an image but cant post it of a diagram i have created to help people job there memories so im hoping someone will know off description alone

there was also another game mode on it where you were simba and had to save the babies in the trees from the other animals

yes i know i sound crazy pls help

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#2 dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts

The closest game I can think of is Timon and Pumbaa's Jungle Games. Although I don't believe Simba appears in this title. It has several games where you guide bugs, although they are admittedly pinball and puzzle themed.

The Lion King 2 game had some Pacman style levels as well featuring Simba's son. But unless the original Lion King Genesis game featured those modes and I'm misremembering I can't think of any title for the life of me that would fit your description.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#3 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@lucyc08 said:

ok so when i was younger (in the 2000's) i used to play a game on the pc, i believe it was lion king based as i remember pumbaa and timon. you would have a ball and youd have to use the arrows to direct it and hit tiles with bugs, bannas and some other food on and there was a cheetah tile that would speed the ball up and a lon tile that would make you lose a life, i have an image but cant post it of a diagram i have created to help people job there memories so im hoping someone will know off description alone

there was also another game mode on it where you were simba and had to save the babies in the trees from the other animals

yes i know i sound crazy pls help

Maybe your lucky day: it's probably The Lion King: Bug Out

Loading Video...