playstation paranoia

This topic is locked from further discussion.

McA713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 McA713
Member since 2010 • 123 Posts

My dog just decided to run straight through my controller cable and send my playstation across the room.. Okay so it only fell about a metre or so, but I only just got it today and it's brand new slimline.. how do the slim playstations stand to knocks? Everything seems fine, maybe the disc tray is very slightly looser, but it seems okay.

It had a disc in at the time playing, it's fine, no scratches & it's playing everything fine.

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#2 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts
It should be fine. Mines been through alot, hasn't broke yet. Though the fat ones were more capable of taking hits than slims.
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

My dog just decided to run straight through my controller cable and send my playstation across the room...

McA713

Oh MAN... I remember back in the day, I was playing the new "Gran Turismo 2" with a bunch of friends, there was a lot of beer drinking, and after hours of play, dude's dog came tearing through the room and knocked the machine onto the floor, killing the power to the game. Picture four inebriated guys sitting, staring at a suddenly-blank screen for about 30sec., and then one sot speaks up... "Heeeeeeyyyyyy..."

We hadn't saved in all those hours of play, and all progress was lost. That dog almost died that night.

:lol:

But when we plugged it back in, it worked fine, and for the rest of it's life. I'm sure everything is OK with yours.

:)

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Count you blessings. The playstation still works.

Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts

Especially the slim, the PS2 is a very durable system. Mone has been deshelved my people, animals, and a variety of other things many times and ut still works just as good as the day I bought it. I'm sure it's fine.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Especially the slim, the PS2 is a very durable system. Mone has been deshelved my people, animals, and a variety of other things many times and ut still works just as good as the day I bought it. I'm sure it's fine.

Shenmue_Jehuty

"The PS2 Slim! It Slices! It Dices! It even Juliennes!!! You can't cut a nail with regular consoles, but look at this... Right through a nail, and it still slices bread so thin you can see light through it! New, from Ron-Co!"

Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#7 Spinnerweb
Member since 2009 • 2995 Posts

[QUOTE="Shenmue_Jehuty"]

MonkeySpot

"The PS2 Slim! It Slices! It Dices! It even Juliennes!!! You can't cut a nail with regular consoles, but look at this... Right through a nail, and it still slices bread so thin you can see light through it! New, from Ron-Co!"

I giggled :P The fat one was more durable, but it died sooner than the awesome slim. Don't worry; it's more durable than the Xbox *sneers* :P