PGD Lounge - The No Fuss, No Mess Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#2801 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

[QUOTE="Garfield360UK"][QUOTE="Metamania"]

Yes. I have.

I have pre-ordered a PS4 with four games to go with it.

I've recently pre-ordered games for the XBox 360. Looking forward to those games too...

The_Last_Ride

Which games are those that you have pre-ordered for Xbox 360, if you don't mind me asking?

I think he meant X1 :3

No. I said 360, not X1. I am NOT interested in getting an X1 anytime soon.

For 360, I've pre-ordered Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Saints Row 4, Diablo 3, and Batman: Arkham Origins. I also need to pre-order Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate soon as well. Dynasty Warriors 8 is coming in not this week, but next week, so I think I'll be picking that up.

The only new next-gen system I'm getting later this year is PS4 and I'll be happy with that. I've also decided to pick up a PS3 soon here, because I want to play the games that I've missed out on it there too, since PS4 is not BC.

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2802 ferrarimanf355
Member since 2005 • 1884 Posts

Come on guys, can you please help this Kickstarter out? Back it and spread the word!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-terminator-2-judgment-day

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2803 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="Garfield360UK"] Which games are those that you have pre-ordered for Xbox 360, if you don't mind me asking?Metamania

For 360, I've pre-ordered Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Saints Row 4, Diablo 3, and Batman: Arkham Origins. I also need to pre-order Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate soon as well. Dynasty Warriors 8 is coming in not this week, but next week, so I think I'll be picking that up.

The only new next-gen system I'm getting later this year is PS4 and I'll be happy with that. I've also decided to pick up a PS3 soon here, because I want to play the games that I've missed out on it there too, since PS4 is not BC.

oh i thought you meant the console not games :)
garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2804 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="Garfield360UK"] Which games are those that you have pre-ordered for Xbox 360, if you don't mind me asking?Metamania

Nice games there, I heard that Saints Row 4 is shaping up pretty well (well assuming you enjoyed Saints Row 3). Some great games to pick up on PS3 as well, Uncharted springs to mind immediately along with The Last of Us. In terms of next gen, I am looking to Xbox One as a potential console I want to get out of the two sooner.
chicknfeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2805 chicknfeet
Member since 2004 • 15630 Posts
I just happened to catch a sale on Xbox for Borderlands 2. Damn good sale actually. Every DLC except the Tiny Tina content was about 200-400 points. Got that as well as the Mass Effect 3 Citidel DLC and the Walking Dead 400 Days DLC. I actually played through the 400 Days DLC and that was some good material. I'm really freaking excited for Season 2 now. I kind of want to replay it to keep all of my people together. [spoiler] I hate the fact that they split up into 2 groups, and in a very unbalanced group at that. Hopefully i didn't kill off certain people because they decided to stay on their own. [/spoiler]
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2806 Metamania

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"] I think he meant X1 :3Garfield360UK

Nice games there, I heard that Saints Row 4 is shaping up pretty well (well assuming you enjoyed Saints Row 3). Some great games to pick up on PS3 as well, Uncharted springs to mind immediately along with The Last of Us. In terms of next gen, I am looking to Xbox One as a potential console I want to get out of the two sooner.

I think Saints Row 4 is going to retain its roots in the series. But at the same time, I think the biggest problem going for Saints Row 4 is how much craizer they are trying to make it to be. I didn't mind the insanity in Saints Row 3 at all, because it was contained and used at the appropriate spots. But the more I hear about Saints Row 4 and the madness they are unleashing for it, the more I'm a little scared by it. On August 20th, we'll have to see if Saints Row 4 is all that or a dud. Plus, I have a feeling it's going to be way too easy again, especially once you get all of your powers and abilities maxed out.

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2807 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

[QUOTE="Garfield360UK"][QUOTE="Metamania"]

Metamania

I think Saints Row 4 is going to retain its roots in the series. But at the same time, I think the biggest problem going for Saints Row 4 is how much craizer they are trying to make it to be. I didn't mind the insanity in Saints Row 3 at all, because it was contained and used at the appropriate spots. But the more I hear about Saints Row 4 and the madness they are unleashing for it, the more I'm a little scared by it. On August 20th, we'll have to see if Saints Row 4 is all that or a dud. Plus, I have a feeling it's going to be way too easy again, especially once you get all of your powers and abilities maxed out.

crazy is kinda its thing, though. i fully welcome the craziness :P
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2808 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
I played through GT Academy 2013. Some players are greatly skilled since their times are so low for trials and the full track.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2809 The_Last_Ride
Got my PS4 paid down. 800 bucks is a lot though
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2810 Metamania

I think I may end up canceling the PS4 and going PS3 in the end, simply because it's out there now and I have a lot of games I need to play on it. Plus, PS4 isn't BC at all, which isn't a good thing.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2811 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
I bought Final Fantasy XIII today. I like the part I played thus far. The characters are quirky.
chicknfeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2812 chicknfeet
Got my PS4 paid down. 800 bucks is a lot thoughThe_Last_Ride
$800? F*ck that. There are still plenty of games that are available and waiting to be played on current consoles
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2813 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

I think I may end up canceling the PS4 and going PS3 in the end, simply because it's out there now and I have a lot of games I need to play on it. Plus, PS4 isn't BC at all, which isn't a good thing.

Metamania
Yeah, If you want to play PS3 games, I'd get a PS3..
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2815 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]Got my PS4 paid down. 800 bucks is a lot thoughchicknfeet
$800? F*ck that. There are still plenty of games that are available and waiting to be played on current consoles

Games cost 120 bucks or more here mate, so it's not that cheap
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2819 Metamania

Disappointed at Gamestop for selling me a new copy of Dynasty Warriors 8 when it was already an open case and all. I prefer all of my new games to be in brand-new, mint condition, shrink-wrapped and all. Although the game works fine and all, it still pisses me off that that's how they sold it to me. I was my choice in the end to buy it, which I did, but that's not a good business practice. Makes the game feel USED already....Jesus F***ing Christ!

chicknfeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2820 chicknfeet

Disappointed at Gamestop for selling me a new copy of Dynasty Warriors 8 when it was already an open case and all. I prefer all of my new games to be in brand-new, mint condition, shrink-wrapped and all. Although the game works fine and all, it still pisses me off that that's how they sold it to me. I was my choice in the end to buy it, which I did, but that's not a good business practice. Makes the game feel USED already....Jesus F***ing Christ!

Metamania
Why not order the game online or go to another store?
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2822 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

Metamania
You can just ask for a sealed copy. In my experience they gut most copies but leave a handful sealed.
yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2823 yagr_zero
Member since 2006 • 27850 Posts
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"] You can just ask for a sealed copy. In my experience they gut most copies but leave a handful sealed.

I hate that. Although most of the time in my experience, they only give you a gutted copy if they have no sealed ones left.
mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2824 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
the wait for tales of xillia is excruciating
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2825 Metamania

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

chicknfeet

Why not order the game online or go to another store?

Which is what I should have done in the first place. But the game works, opened or not, so in the end, I guess it really doesn't matter now, does it?

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2827 Metamania

Well, I am officially decided. Getting a PS4 is the best way to go. Good thing I never canceled my order on the system! Looking forward to starting fresh with the system.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#2828 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts

Well, I am officially decided. Getting a PS4 is the best way to go. Good thing I never canceled my order on the system! Looking forward to starting fresh with the system.

Metamania
I preordered a launch day ps4 as soon as they went on sale.
c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#2829 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

I preordered a launch day ps4 as soon as they went on sale. Allicrombie

I wanted to do the same, but couldn't due to being utterly broke. (Curse you, unemployment!) Hoping I can still get a hold of one in time for launch somehow.

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#2832 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

Guys, make a new lounge. This one's been around for a whole year. Long overdue.

And don't sticky it yet. Give it a week or two first to see how it fares among the rest of the board. If I'm right, this place should see a ton more activity. If not, well... it was worth a shot

Now get to it. We'll unstick this once the new thread's up.

EDIT: Nothing? Wow. This place is deader than I thought. Knew it was on the decline, but christ. Maybe it's time to retire the ol' thing...

gbrading

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#2833 gbrading
Member since 2005 • 8085 Posts

Garfield360UK has kindly obliged us. :)