This topic is locked from further discussion.

pheartheninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 0

#1 pheartheninja
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

OK, I found this japanese site, and I think is something to do with an upcooming Persona 5. Only problem: I don't speak japanese. Anyone care to translate a little and tell me if my theory is correct?

http://www.youyou.co.jp/only/kotowari/index.html

Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Skylock00
Member since 2002 • 20069 Posts
It looks to be some sort of convention, actually, which is having its 5th iteration. I doubt it has anything to do with Persona 5, as this page isn't at all related to Atlus, and the characters featured are from various franchises, not just Persona.
blackwingzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

#3 blackwingzero
Member since 2009 • 1683 Posts

It's hard to tell what exactly it is but from the looks of it hasthe date October 12 2009. Don't got a clue what that means but if my guess is right thensomething is supposed to happen then. Not sure what though. Seems like something to due with cosplay. If it was Persona 5 I would think that gamespot would have reported something about this by now but I could be wrong.

anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 anbu-black-ops
Member since 2008 • 2380 Posts
siliconera said that persona 5 will be coming to ps3!!! maybe...
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
siliconera said that persona 5 will be coming to ps3!!! maybe...anbu-black-ops
I sure hope so. I just got Persona 4, and my first impressions are "Damn, I wish this was on the PS3 and in HD." Now, this is probably just because the PS2 doesn't look to great on my HDTV, but still, I think it's a valid point. Also, I know the PS2 has some lasting power, but if the next one comes out still only on PS2 then I would be disappointed.
PJ24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 PJ24
Member since 2005 • 3816 Posts
I'm not sure. It kinda looks like it but it's really hard to tell. But it's got to make the jump to next gen at some point and when it does I'll be there to see it! :)
Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Skylock00
Upon further investigation, I can assuredly say that this is some sort of social/convention style event related to the Shin Megami Tensei Franchise as a whole. There are characters from at least 4 different games/franchises within SMT...but there's nothing that indicates that this has anything to do with Persona 5.
gamengineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 gamengineer
Member since 2009 • 51 Posts
Let the persona 4 complete 1 year atleast!
pheartheninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

#9 pheartheninja
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Well I guess Im a little dissapointed, but it kinda is to be expected since P4 came out not too long ago. Thanx ^^

SemiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#10 SemiMaster
Member since 2006 • 19011 Posts

Who knew Persona 5 would be like fly paper for mods?

I just hope that by using the PS3 that the devs make more than a simple low res texture and object environment. P3 and 4 have nothing on Final Fantasy when it comes to environmental detail. Next gen should and needs to bring that to the table.

Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Skylock00

SemiMaster

Except that really, the linked page has /nothing/ to do with Persona 5. :? There is no announcement as of yet, as far as I can tell...All I've been doing is offering some insight/correction until someone can prove otherwise.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts

I just hope that by using the PS3 that the devs make more than a simple low res texture and object environment. P3 and 4 have nothing on Final Fantasy when it comes to environmental detail. Next gen should and needs to bring that to the table.

SemiMaster
I actually wouldn't mind if P5 had pretty simple graphics as long as they were really really clean. I'd prefer a cell shaded Persona over a really hi-res Persona.
SemiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SemiMaster

[QUOTE="SemiMaster"]

Skylock00

Except that really, the linked page has /nothing/ to do with Persona 5. :? There is no announcement as of yet, as far as I can tell...All I've been doing is offering some insight/correction until someone can prove otherwise.

I didn't mean it in like "OMG ITS DA POLIZ!", but lots of comments from those with mod icons. Like 4 out of the original 7 posts were. Nothing more. Please don't ban me ;)
Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Skylock00
[QUOTE="Skylock00"]

[QUOTE="SemiMaster"]

SemiMaster

I didn't mean it in like "OMG ITS DA POLIZ!", but lots of comments from those with mod icons. Like 4 out of the original 7 posts were. Nothing more. Please don't ban me ;)

I know what you mean, I'm just pointing out that it seemed like some people assumed that the link was about Persona 5, but as far as I can tell, it's not, that's all. :
SemiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SemiMaster

[QUOTE="SemiMaster"][QUOTE="Skylock00"] Except that really, the linked page has /nothing/ to do with Persona 5. :? There is no announcement as of yet, as far as I can tell...All I've been doing is offering some insight/correction until someone can prove otherwise.

Skylock00

I know what you mean, I'm just pointing out that it seemed like some people assumed that the link was about Persona 5, but as far as I can tell, it's not, that's all. :

Lot 'o speculation about that game... esp in my union.