This topic is locked from further discussion.

tomizzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 tomizzo
Member since 2008 • 217 Posts

If you ever have the chance to play this game.... DO IT!

It's an absolutely amazing game. I got the game as a present and didn't know what to expect. I put it in and automatically get addicted to it. I mean like 4 hours a day and stuff like that. You level up Mario buy fighting people and it's just an amazing game. If you ever have the chance to play Paper Mario Thousand Year Door for the N64.... DO IT! That game is also a ton of fun.

The sad thing is that Paper Mario Wii didn't stay with the series. It has completely changed. I mean the game isn't bad but it isn't the Paper Mario that I enjoyed when I was younger. I'm just telling you that if you have a Wii download this game for it. Buy the GC game for it. Just do it. I think this game was totally overlooked just by the cover of it.

Testify_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 Testify_exe
Member since 2008 • 175 Posts
Paper Mario 64 is one of the best games on the system and i too reccomend it.
Ragamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ragamer
Member since 2008 • 548 Posts
I love this game, it's very good. Also, the one on the WII was another great game.. can't wait till' Super mario RPG is released on the VC.
tomizzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tomizzo
Member since 2008 • 217 Posts

I love this game, it's very good. Also, the one on the WII was another great game.. can't wait till' Super mario RPG is released on the VC.Ragamer

I'll have to check that out. Is it really true a Paper mario is going to be a DS game?

k3nne3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 k3nne3e
Member since 2008 • 473 Posts

[QUOTE="Ragamer"]I love this game, it's very good. Also, the one on the WII was another great game.. can't wait till' Super mario RPG is released on the VC.tomizzo

I'll have to check that out. Is it really true a Paper mario is going to be a DS game?

i hadnt heard anything about that but i hope so the paper mario series are so good

SSlater413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 SSlater413
Member since 2008 • 514 Posts
Paper Mario has been a great series since the N64 days. I've played them including the game or the Wii. A truly great series.
-Wheels-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -Wheels-
Member since 2005 • 3137 Posts
Well Paper Mario came out as the N64 was fading away, so a lot of people missed it. Super Mario RPG also came out as the SNES was fading away. They finally got it right on the Cube and just released during mid gen.
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#8 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
One of my favorite N64 games, I recently bought it on the VC.
air_wolf_cubed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#9 air_wolf_cubed
Member since 2004 • 10233 Posts

they say that if you played Thousand Year door before this you will not like this game

They were wrong

thattotally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 thattotally
Member since 2008 • 3842 Posts

I have two copies of Paper Mario on the 64 and still opted to buy the game on the VC. That's how much I love this game (though I did do it to get the rest of my family to play the game, now that they're old enough to), and I actually play it from time to time. The gamecube sequel was truly phenomenal, taking everything that was great about the first one and expanding on it. If only I didn't rush when playing that game...

Super Paper Mario for the Wii however was a true dissappointment. Commendable it was that they tried to do something different, it failed by rpg standards and the game itself was pretty boring, with some of the humour lacking the charm of the first 2 games. It was a relief to finish it after 6 months, though even the ending turned out be pretty bland and gave nowhere near the satisfaction of the first 2.

The handheld ones are also very awsome, and I wish Nintendo would make another mario rpg handheld before the next handheld arrives.

And yes, there have been rumours circulating of a Paper Mario port for the DS, though no news outside of Japan has hit American shores, which is very unfortunate. I'd be more than willing to buy the game again.

masterfarticus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 masterfarticus
Member since 2008 • 366 Posts
i have been thinking about playing it.
theman64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#13 theman64
Member since 2007 • 1269 Posts
It's my favorite game ever besides Ocarina of Time. It's just amazing.
Depeche13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#14 Depeche13
Member since 2008 • 37 Posts

A good game it is, indeed. Does anyone remember the commerical for it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNe5MSAHPjk

Ah, brings back memories. :)