sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 499 Posts

It's the Jedi: Fallen Order game revealed at E3.

What are your expectations, if any? This is basically KOTOR II set in the bridge between the first two trilogies. I'm not sure still. EA 's been getting a lot of hate.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

Let's see what EA got from the SW license

SW battlefront 1

SW battlefront 2

and then this game.

Halfway through the license and they made only 2 sw games from the same studio. I'm not really sure when the license ends but they are running out of time. They obviously forced titianfall creators to make a star wars game.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 58270 Posts

Hopefully this will be a meaningful, story-drive, single-player Star Wars game like it should be and should have been for the past two SW games EA has made...

But probably not. Probably more multiplayer nonsense. I'm calling it now, we'll get a game mode called "Jedi Hunt" and it will be another asymmetrical four-clones-versus-one-Jedi failure like most (not all!) asymmetrical online shooters.

Oh and it will have battle royale because, well, this is EA we are talking about.

Man I am salty today.

What I'd like to see is some tie-ins to SW Rebels. Maybe Kanan can be an ally or have an appearance. You get to meet up with Ahsoka or something. Get your briefings from Senator Organa.

Shantmaster_K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#4 Shantmaster_K
Member since 2008 • 1790 Posts

@watercrack445 said:

Let's see what EA got from the SW license

SW battlefront 1

SW battlefront 2

and then this game.

Halfway through the license and they made only 2 sw games from the same studio. I'm not really sure when the license ends but they are running out of time. They obviously forced titianfall creators to make a star wars game.

I get that, but I'm sure they didn't want to flood the industry with SW games. What I do wish is that they would have skipped BFII and used their resources on something else.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

You know fans hate the new star wars movies when EA chooses to make a prequel trilogy game instead.

Ish_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ish_basic
Member since 2002 • 5051 Posts

I had my hopes on the SW game Amy Hennig was doing.

But since it's likely multiplayer focused, if it they can maybe tap into the Jedi Academy style gameplay, it could be good.

Boruto4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 Boruto4
Member since 2018 • 28 Posts

@Ish_basic said:

I had my hopes on the SW game Amy Hennig was doing.

But since it's likely multiplayer focused, if it they can maybe tap into the Jedi Academy style gameplay, it could be good.

You have a point.