Opinions on Tactical Intervention?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TornadoBn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 TornadoBn
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

Hi everyone.

I'd like to know, if you ever played Tactical Intervention and what your opinion on that game is.

Greetings

RevolverRick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2 RevolverRick
Member since 2017 • 31 Posts

It had potential however the studio already shut it down. But there's talks of reviving the project via kickstarter. Check out their Steam store page for more info.

adaliadella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By adaliadella

Tactical Intervention is a multiplayer first-person shooter being developed by Minh Le, the co-creator of Counter-Strike, and South-Korean developer FIX Korea. Similar to Counter-Strike, teams of players will face off on "urban" maps, playing as either the Terrorists or the Counter-Terrorists. The game will feature many ideas that Le had for the original Counter-Strike, but was never able to implement, including "tactical maneuvers" like rappelling, attack dogs, gun battles during car chases, and using hostages as human shields. There will be an emphasis on realistic weapons with customizable attachments as well as NPC elements that will add unpredictability to matches. The game is being built on Valve'sSource Engine. Since first entering closed beta in North America on May 28, 2010, the game has been delayed multiple times and is currently slated for release on March 28, 2013, with a new limited open beta scheduled for March 4, 2013.

TornadoBn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TornadoBn

Hi and thanks for your replies. Yes, i know there is a kickstarter campaign and i also played the game myself, but i want to know your opinions on the game.

What did you like and what didn't you like on TI?

What did you ecpect, when you installed TI back then and what was the game actually like?

Greetings.