This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Sportyfamilycar
Sportyfamilycar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sportyfamilycar
Member since 2011 • 203 Posts

Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park Rampage Edition. Super Mario Bros 1-3, Sonic the hedgehog 1-knuckles, beavis and butthead, Double Dragon, Dick Tracy, and 2 much more!!!

Sega's.........Gameboys........Game Gears.....Atari 2600's....Nintendo's!!!...good directional pads..........fun games. N64's!!!!!!

They don't make em like they use 2

Mario Kart 64!!!! Super Mario 64!!!!! Driver!!!!!! Test Drive 5!!!!! Mortal Kombat!!!!!!!

Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts

Amen!!!

Avatar image for CrazyRacerXtrem
CrazyRacerXtrem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CrazyRacerXtrem
Member since 2011 • 27 Posts

aah SEGA my first ever console... sniff sniff sweet memories about playing a car game (forget name) with my dad :( now me n him just play GT, F1, Need For Speed, Dirt2 haha.. you have to admit they did kinda suck back then :P

lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts

Classic games are fun, but the new games definitly have their advantages too. They are plenty of old classics I haven't even played yet. So I am enjoying both worlds now and loving it.

It wasn't that long ago that first started playing the old Mega Man games, the original Zelda, Castlevania, Donkey Kong Country... and yeah, they are all great.

Just bought Super Mario Bros, 3 of the VC and played it a bit, it's fun. And I also bought A Link to the Past that I will defintly start in the near future!

Avatar image for Sportyfamilycar
Sportyfamilycar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sportyfamilycar
Member since 2011 • 203 Posts

Halo after Halo after Halo after Need For Speed after Need for Speed after every Call of Duty......FPS's everywhere.....it just got old for me.

Vintage is where its at

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
I love both old school and new. The old games for being such memorable, awesome games but the new ones for being innovative and bringing a lot of new features that older games never had. From the awesome graphics, to the DLC, to the extra stuff to do (such as Saints Row, GTA, Assassin's Creed), the ability to play online and many more things. But old games are just as awesome! there are games such as the Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Driver, GTA, Metal Gear Solid and Splinter Cell that have taken their spot in gaming history. While new games are still awesome, there is indeed a bit of a lack of originality at times, what with all of the samey FPS on the market (but I still enjoy them). But the biggest problem with newer games is the classic series that are still on-going. While the newer Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Driver and Grand Theft Auto games to name a few are still awesome, to be honest they probably aren't as good as the old ones. For example, Tomb Raider 1 and 2 are fantastic and pretty much perfect, while Legend and Underworld are great games, but they don't have that same feeling as the older ones do. But yeah, overall, I love both old school and the new. Gamer for life :D
tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts
My nostalgia tooth is aching more lately but I always go back to current gen after a while.