Offline Co-op/Multiplayer Games.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ClumsyParasite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ClumsyParasite
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I recently got banned from PSN(PlayStation Network) and can no longer play games online, which REALLY stinks... anyway, i was wondering if anyone here could give me some suggestions on some good offline Co-op/Multiplayer games that I could play with my brother while I gather the money to buy a new PlayStation 3 for my birthday. So if you could, please help me...◙◙◙ClumsyParasite◙◙◙
CHOVI3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 63

#2 CHOVI3
Member since 2010 • 72 Posts

I don't know much about ps3, but it sucks that you wanna get another ps3 just for psn, have you tried formating the console?

Yangire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Yangire
Member since 2010 • 8795 Posts

Use this site.

DeanG642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4 DeanG642
Member since 2009 • 595 Posts
I would recommend Borderlands....After that I dont know much, considering you use ps3, and the only co-op games I play Are Gears 2, Halo 3 and borderlands...
UnlceDock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 UnlceDock
Member since 2010 • 62 Posts
I didn't even realize it was possible to get banned from PSN. Did they ban your system or your account? Not to be intrusive or anything but was there a serious offense involved? I got a PS3 not to long ago and the idea that people can get 100% banned like that worries me. If I did get banned, I would definitely not get another PS3. They are too expensive. I can buy an xbox off ebay for about 70. PS3 would be 200 or better.
ChiliDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ChiliDragon
Member since 2006 • 8444 Posts
Not to be intrusive or anything but was there a serious offense involved? I got a PS3 not to long ago and the idea that people can get 100% banned like that worries me.UnlceDock
Not to be a jerk or anything but are you often banned from online services, since you're worried? :P Unless you're in the habit of either stalking or harassing others to the point they report you, or openly doing illegal or very inappropriate stuff, I doubt you have anything to worry about. Sony FAQ article on why they ban people