Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1701  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@pederlol said:

PC.

Late 80s early 90s.

2-D platform game.

It was a puzzle-ish game set in the "neanderthal" age. I.e. you would use rolling stones, fire, neanderthal guys etc to clear each level. Each level resembled the Donkey-Kong ladder / bubble bobble type of screen.

D

Please HALP!!!! :)on't know how to explain it further :/

It's either Ugh! or The Humans

pederlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1702  Edited By pederlol
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: THANKS A MILLION!

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1703 Black_Knight_00

@pederlol said:

@Black_Knight_00: THANKS A MILLION!

You're welcome ;)

AlexanderLo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1704  Edited By AlexanderLo123

Hi! I cant remember the title of strategy PC game. I played the demo version long time ago, i think the game is betwen 1995-99. It was a stage game and the goal was to clear the map and gather your forces on a single target to finish the stage. The demo version had only 5 stages. The user controled human units and the COM had non-human units (beasts,goblin,ect) I remember also a little detail that the Knights before atacking with meele they throwed a ranged atack with chains (i think). It was a good game but i cant find anymore.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1705 Black_Knight_00

@alexanderlo123 said:

Hi! I cant remember the title of strategy PC game. I played the demo version long time ago, i think the game is betwen 1995-99. It was a stage game and the goal was to clear the map and gather your forces on a single target to finish the stage. The demo version had only 5 stages. The user controled human units and the COM had non-human units (beasts,goblin,ect) I remember also a little detail that the Knights before atacking with meele they throwed a ranged atack with chains (i think). It was a good game but i cant find anymore.

One of the Myth games?

AlexanderLo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1706 AlexanderLo123

@Black_Knight_00: Thanks but it was not one of the myth games. :(

SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#1707  Edited By SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

@alexanderlo123:

Total Annihilation: Kingdoms, Warlords Battlecry, Heroes 2-3, Disciples 1

Some of the fantasy RTS/TBS games I know from that era, any luck?

AlexanderLo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1708 AlexanderLo123

@SovietsUnited: Thanks man but it is none of this.

GentryMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1709  Edited By GentryMC

Hello! I'm looking for a PC FPS game back from around 1998. I remember one of the maps being set in a mansion where you went through it and had to kill the enemies. Aside from this, you could also go to a shooting range and just shoot around at targets and cars and stuff. From what I can gather, I'm pretty sure the cover of the game was green and had a man on it. If anyone has any more questions, I'd be happy to answer! Surely some questions might spark some of my memory. Thanks!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1710  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@gentrymc said:

Hello! I'm looking for a PC FPS game back from around 1998. I remember one of the maps being set in a mansion where you went through it and had to kill the enemies. Aside from this, you could also go to a shooting range and just shoot around at targets and cars and stuff. From what I can gather, I'm pretty sure the cover of the game was green and had a man on it. If anyone has any more questions, I'd be happy to answer! Surely some questions might spark some of my memory. Thanks!

Can you describe some of the weapons and the enemies?

is_amore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1711 is_amore

So there's this old old game. It had two characters you can choose from and you can either take the roofs or the streets. Pick the guy and you go into the roofs. Pick the girl and you creep around the village. But it was like a tribal thing. I think they were natives. I'm not sure. I do remember that the females ability was so blend into the wall somehow to hide from enemies? I don't know too much about the guy. He was real muscular tho. The game trial was me trying to get to this tree I think. Please someone help me find this game.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1712 Black_Knight_00

@is_amore said:

So there's this old old game. It had two characters you can choose from and you can either take the roofs or the streets. Pick the guy and you go into the roofs. Pick the girl and you creep around the village. But it was like a tribal thing. I think they were natives. I'm not sure. I do remember that the females ability was so blend into the wall somehow to hide from enemies? I don't know too much about the guy. He was real muscular tho. The game trial was me trying to get to this tree I think. Please someone help me find this game.

Anything you can add? System, time frame, genre?

is_amore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1713 is_amore

@Black_Knight_00: playstation 2. It was a demo.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1714  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@is_amore said:

@Black_Knight_00: playstation 2. It was a demo.

Primal

garryhotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1715 garryhotter

Thats why I joined gamespot and now I see this topic! :D
I'm lookin for an old pc game that i used to play.You play as a black female cop and your job was to arrest criminals around the town and bring them to jail.3rd person,something like true crime.at the menu there was a map to choose levels and if I remember right,there was a moon at corner of screen.I played it a lot but just don't remember the name.
Thank you so much for the thread!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1716  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@garryhotter said:

I'm lookin for an old pc game that i used to play.You play as a black female cop and your job was to arrest criminals around the town and bring them to jail.3rd person,something like true crime.at the menu there was a map to choose levels and if I remember right,there was a moon at corner of screen.I played it a lot but just don't remember the name.

Urban Chaos

GentryMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1717 GentryMC

@Black_Knight_00: I don't really remember any weapons besides a pistol.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1718  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@gentrymc said:

@Black_Knight_00: I don't really remember any weapons besides a pistol.

Rainbow Six?

1998 game, green cover with a guy on it, first level is an embassy/mansion and there's a shooting range.

garryhotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1719  Edited By garryhotter

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1720 Black_Knight_00

@garryhotter said:

I answered you above. The game you are looking for is Urban Chaos

SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1721  Edited By SovietsUnited

I am looking for two games, the descriptions will be very vague as I remember very little

The first game is a fantasy RTS with skirmish/LAN; I believe it was fully 2D and all I can recall is one unit (goblin/orc or similar) which wielded a giant hammer. I saw it in a net cafe, circa 2000-01. It might be Warlords but I really can't remember

The second game is more well known I presume. I may be wrong but I think it was a Sega Master System game or for some iteration of it. It's a standard side-scroller; you play as a blue knight and after awhile you enter a castle or dungeon and there you could transform into a dragon after obtaining some item.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1722 Black_Knight_00

@SovietsUnited said:

I am looking for two games, the descriptions will be very vague as I remember very little

The first game is a fantasy RTS with skirmish/LAN; I believe it was fully 2D and all I can recall is one unit (goblin/orc or similar) which wielded a giant hammer. I saw it in a net cafe, circa 2000-01. It might be Warlords but I really can't remember

The second game is more well known I presume. I may be wrong but I think it was a Sega Master System game or for some iteration of it. It's a standard side-scroller; you play as a blue knight and after awhile you enter a castle or dungeon and there you could transform into a dragon after obtaining some item.

The Master System game sounds like either Wonder Boy in Monster World or Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap

The RTS is far too vague, sorry. I'll look into it, but fantasy RTS were a dime a dozen in the early 2000s.

SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1723  Edited By SovietsUnited

The second game is indeed Wonder Boy III, cheers!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1724  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@SovietsUnited said:

The second game is indeed Wonder Boy III, cheers!

Ah, easy one. Now for the RTS. You're gonna have to squeeze out some more details i'm afraid.

lolchym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1725 lolchym

good luck, thanks

jfish116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1726  Edited By jfish116
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

Ok so if i dont find out what this game was and watch a playthrough of it I'm going to go crazy

The game was a 3d point and click game for PC and the setting was in space and the game was released in the mid to late 90s

I'm pretty sure the main character was a black dude and he wore one of those space type of shades and he was in a space station to begin the game. The character was tall and slim i think. He also had a burgundy spacesuit on i believe.

All I remember is 3 events in the game cause i was pretty young and didnt get very far in the game. The first one is the main character was trying to escape the space station and when you get to your spaceship if you dont check under your ship and defuse a bomb before you enter it, it blows up

The second one is you have to time your jump to jump through a spinning fan and if you miss time it the screen just goes black and blood splats on the screen

The third one i can remember is your taking cover behind something while an enemy is shooting lasers at you and i believe you have to press the space bar to pop your head out and shoot back at him and if you get hit with the laser once its game over.

the camera angle was mainly a third person camera angle and at certain moments first person like when your defusing the bomb. Usually the camera angle was fit depending on the situation of the event. Like for the shootout event it was behind the main character.

I was on a windows computer and i remember also playing descent at the time which I just recently found out the name of after days of researching lol

I thinkkkk the enemy you have the shootout with was a human and he was either bald or had a ponytail? I'm not positive

I swear if i dont get the title of this game I'm gonna start losing sleep so please help me out lol

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1727  Edited By Black_Knight_00
@jfish116 said:

Ok so if i dont find out what this game was and watch a playthrough of it I'm going to go crazy

The game was a 3d point and click game for PC and the setting was in space and the game was released in the mid to late 90s

I'm pretty sure the main character was a black dude and he wore one of those space type of shades and he was in a space station to begin the game. The character was tall and slim i think. He also had a burgundy spacesuit on i believe.

All I remember is 3 events in the game cause i was pretty young and didnt get very far in the game. The first one is the main character was trying to escape the space station and when you get to your spaceship if you dont check under your ship and defuse a bomb before you enter it, it blows up

The second one is you have to time your jump to jump through a spinning fan and if you miss time it the screen just goes black and blood splats on the screen

The third one i can remember is your taking cover behind something while an enemy is shooting lasers at you and i believe you have to press the space bar to pop your head out and shoot back at him and if you get hit with the laser once its game over.

the camera angle was mainly a third person camera angle and at certain moments first person like when your defusing the bomb. Usually the camera angle was fit depending on the situation of the event. Like for the shootout event it was behind the main character.

I was on a windows computer and i remember also playing descent at the time which I just recently found out the name of after days of researching lol

I thinkkkk the enemy you have the shootout with was a human and he was either bald or had a ponytail? I'm not positive

I swear if i dont get the title of this game I'm gonna start losing sleep so please help me out lol

Cyberia

You can sleep again now ;)

garryhotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1728 garryhotter

there is a pc game I used to play,3rd person,that you play as a female black cop and you should arrest criminals and bring them to jail,something like true crime.it's old,about 6 7 years ago.in the levels menu there was a map showing the level and if I remember right there was a moon at the corner of the screen.
Thanks for the topic!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1730  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@e1211 said:

I'm looking for a snes or a snes like graphic game( like gba or something) where you explored a great cartoonish world, you controlled a single character who needed to kill monsters, manufacture weapons, or learn magic maybe even tame animals, it was kind of hack and slash game. i remember there was a giant tree in the world and the word 'mana' or 'life' in the name. the graphics remind me in hindsight zelda link to the past. please help me find it.

Secret of Mana

e1211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1731 e1211

@Black_Knight_00: it was legend of mana in the end, but thanks

garryhotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1732  Edited By garryhotter

@Black_Knight_00: Thanks a lot!

That's exactly what I was lookin' for!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1733 Black_Knight_00

@garryhotter said:

@Black_Knight_00: Thanks a lot!

That's exactly what I was lookin' for!

You're welcome ;)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1734  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@e1211 said:

@Black_Knight_00: it was legend of mana in the end, but thanks

Close enough. You're welcome ;)

pokemoner2500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1735  Edited By pokemoner2500

Anyone know these games?

The first is a spaceship game. All I can really remember is that there was a warp from level one to level seven.

The second is a game that had you playing the yellow blob or not really blob but a yellow creature and a had a level creator and you could go underwater and it was blocked based and it was 2d, by block Based I mean like a grid.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1736 Black_Knight_00

@pokemoner2500 said:

Anyone know these games?

The first is a spaceship game. All I can really remember is that there was a warp from level one to level seven.

The second is a game that had you playing the yellow blob or not really blob but a yellow creature and a had a level creator and you could go underwater and it was blocked based and it was 2d, by block Based I mean like a grid.

System and time frame.

pokemoner2500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1737  Edited By pokemoner2500

@Black_Knight_00: PC and somewhere around 2005

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1738 Black_Knight_00

@pokemoner2500 said:

PC and somewhere around 2005

Retail game or did you download it from the internet/play it on a flash game site?

Avatar image for dennisgibboney2
dennisgibboney2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1739 dennisgibboney2

Can anyone help me? There was a game I used to play on my elementary school's computers. I cant remember everything exactly but:

- I remember playing this computer game while I was in elementary school during the particular years of 1998-2000."

- It's probably a PC game, but don't rule out Mac games.

- It's essentially a town map game where you follow certain clues to reach a particular location in town to win.

- It wasn't a map game as in a geography game, but a map game as in directions and possibly coordinates, but definitely cardinal directions."

- It may have had stuff you have to read to find out where to go next, so I think it involved reading skills and maybe like directional skills? Like north, south, east, and west type skills. like if you were to click on a house, a blurb would come up with a clue to where to go next or to where the ending location was I think."

- I think you moved by clicking directional buttons, not by using the arrow keys, but I'm not totally certain."

- If you took to long to get to a particular part of the map from which the clues directed you to, the ending spot would change and it'd take longer to get to it or something. lol"

- It was a 2d game not a 3d game.

- I think it might have had the word "go," "search," and/or "map" in the title."

- It's not Oregon Trail or Amazon Trail...

- It's not a typing game.

- Here's a picture I drew up from what I barely remember of how it looked: [URL=http://www.use.com/e19dd506fe9bb422cef8][IMG]http://media.use.com/images/s_1/e19dd506fe9bb422cef8.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

SoulCane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1740 SoulCane

I don't think I even remember that one.

pokemoner2500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1741  Edited By pokemoner2500

@Black_Knight_00:

They both were on a YWCA computer a few years ago, they were downloaded.

Avatar image for deactivated-61db38bd8c634
deactivated-61db38bd8c634

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1742  Edited By deactivated-61db38bd8c634
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Hey guys! There was a 3D motocross game back in the late 90s or around 2000 which featured pretty colorful graphics. I played it on PC. It came out sometime around Motocross Madness because I played these games at the same time. I slightly remember the first level. It was very green, there were trees around, grass and the track itself. The flora was a bit overgrown. You had to play 3 laps to finish the level. Throughout the level you rode your way up to a hill or cliff that looked at the finish line, then you jumped from the cliff towards the finish. That jump was pretty iconic, you jumped over a small lake with a rainbow above iirc. I remember that game had slightly worse graphics than Motocross Madness. Any ideas?

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1743 Black_Knight_00

@twyzer said:

Hey guys! There was a 3D motocross game back in the late 90s or around 2000 which featured pretty colorful graphics. I played it on PC. It came out sometime around Motocross Madness because I played these games at the same time. I slightly remember the first level. It was very green, there were trees around, grass and the track itself. The flora was a bit overgrown. You had to play 3 laps to finish the level. Throughout the level you rode your way up to a hill or cliff that looked at the finish line, then you jumped from the cliff towards the finish. That jump was pretty iconic, you jumped over a small lake with a rainbow above iirc. I remember that game had slightly worse graphics than Motocross Madness. Any ideas?

Try:

Moto Racer

Redline Racer

Edgar Torronteras' eXtreme Biker

Insane Speedway 2

Motocross Mania

Supercross Kings

Avatar image for deactivated-61db38bd8c634
deactivated-61db38bd8c634

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1744 deactivated-61db38bd8c634
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Thanks very much, it was Edgar Torronteras' eXtreme Biker :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1746  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@twyzer said:

@Black_Knight_00: Thanks very much, it was Edgar Torronteras' eXtreme Biker :)

Wow, the most obscure one. You're welcome ;)

alorsongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1747 alorsongames
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Can someone help me, I forgot the name of a game?

It was a platform game with "bad" graphic.I think that this game is some Asian game.I remember that you played as a little girl who collect powerups through her journey.The game features very strange monsters and very different worlds with great sountracks.I played that game five years ago on pc.It wasn't multiplayer and i think that name of that game was on some Asian language.I remember that your goal is to save the corrupted world.You are given power ups such as double jump and wall climbing when you advanced through the game.I think that maybe it is some indie game,everything is simple,without fancy graphic.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1748 Black_Knight_00

@alorsongames said:

Can someone help me, I forgot the name of a game?

It was a platform game with "bad" graphic.I think that this game is some Asian game.I remember that you played as a little girl who collect powerups through her journey.The game features very strange monsters and very different worlds with great sountracks.I played that game five years ago on pc.It wasn't multiplayer and i think that name of that game was on some Asian language.I remember that your goal is to save the corrupted world.You are given power ups such as double jump and wall climbing when you advanced through the game.I think that maybe it is some indie game,everything is simple,without fancy graphic.

Eternal Daughter?

tamarziri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1749 tamarziri

Hii, I'm looking for mac games from the early 90's.

1. i think it was mostly black & white graphics, the game was played with the mouse and there was an elevator that took you to different places... different rooms. there was some tree i think in the top floor and i think there was a little door in the tree trunk. the game was strange and very mysterious! i think there was one room with toys and some room with a special clock...

2. you are playing a frog and you have to eat as many flies as you can and avoid lightning, cars that might run you over, snakes and maybe there were vees as well. it was a 2D game played with the errow keys & spacebar.

3. there were a few different scene options to choose from, i remember 2: one in a back yard and one in nature- near a river. it was also a 2D game and you could place animals, plants and rocks in the game "deign the environment" and when you were done designing you had to press play and the animals would come to life and start making noises.

4. a soldier with a big chin and a few guns that hunted dinosaurs and looked for rabbits. i remember a "rabbit map" that came up when you pressed "p" key. there were a few "worlds" the first one was "in the wild" and i think the third one was in candland where there where hot chocolate pools that you could drown in, and gingerbread men would throw stuff at you.... the game was played as if you were looking from above at the game...

please help me get the names of these old mac games.

it was the early 90's...

thanks a lot! :D

jrod908

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1750 jrod908

there's a game where you fly the fighter jet or rocket ship and you get weapons, colors red yellow blue and green i believe and throughout the level you can also upgrade your weapons level....like the fire weapon would shoot out further and at the end of the level you would fight the boss, ive been trying to remember what this game was called for months now, hopefully someone can help me out

2D format must've been early 2000s because i was in middle school