JoelMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13702 JoelMole
Member since 2021 • 1 Posts

how is this the most viewed twitch video?

Bunger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13704 Bunger

I've had a mental clip of this game for a while and I want to know what it is.

I believe it was on Xbox Original or 360.

I was probably around 3-5 years old at the time and I'm 16 now. So this is in about 2007-10?

It is a (possibly 3D) Mortal Kombat-esque game that takes place on a circular map who's edges are falling off, if the player falls off the disk they are impaled in the abdomen by a spike in a spike pit below the falling map.

I believe the blood was sand, iirc.

Beige/Brown was a primary color.

That's about all I can recall.

NinoSpeelt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13708 NinoSpeelt

So I'm looking for an old game I played with my brother online. Just in browser not steam or anything. I can't seem to find it so I will try my best to explain it so maybe on of you guys can help me. Basically there are different maps 2v2, 3v3, etc you can add cpu's or real player. You start of with a castle and some miners, you can make more miners in your castle. The goal is to defeat the enemy, you can build barracks for normal troops like swordmen and archers but you can also build a wolf den and a dragon nest. In your castle you can also make an eagle, the eagle is basically a scout. You can build little watchtowers. There are also siege weapons like an air balloon. The game was pretty pixelated. I thought I saw on the beginning screen something with lord or liege but I'm not sure. Also when you start a game your castle is surrounded by gold mines I think. The game asks you to disable adblocker. I played this game like between 1-5 years ago, I don't know when it came out. I played it on my pc and used google chrome.

Umbreon06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13711  Edited By Umbreon06

So I've been searching for this game for weeks. It was a top-down game with pixel graphics. You were fighting some monsters or aliens. There were multiple areas like a desert and there was a village/town too. The only two monsters/aliens that I can remember were some sandworm creatures that were in the desert area. The sandworms would kinds pop out of the sand. This other monster/alien that kind of looked like the mother brain from Metroid. That monster was red/red-pink and would be in glass or something underground. I think it was from the 90s because I used to play it with my dad (who would be his late 30s now). I also faintly remember like some sort of hotel area in the village. It also might help to add that we played it on console but I don't know if that's how it was always played.

Flynnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13712 Flynnn

So i can’t find the name of a game i used to look let’s play of. It released approximately next to life is strange. The story was awesome. You were a girl in which there is a trapped other dimension thingy which looks like a blue light but turn orange when you control a character and red when you kill them. So if she concentrated a lot this light thingy could go out so she can see trough walls control and kill characters. I remember a few parts like the beginning is in a laboratory when she’s little they’re testing her capacities then i remember a man which i think is the scientist behind the test bringing you to a party so you can make friends but you end up doing weird shit so they treat you as a weird person then there is one moment in a batiment where everyone is dead one interesting moment with a homeless man who have lost his wife and with the spirit you can make her talk trough your mouse and finally a mission where you are in a big party and you use your spirit to find something in the desk of the owner of the house. I really hope you can help me find back this game that would be awesome thanks.

ArmedLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13713 ArmedLeo

I am looking for a game I used to play, which is related to Magic and Wizards.

1) it was a colourful 2d game that can only be played on their website.

2) players can have a dual with each other and can attack by forming some kind of symbol by using the mouse.

3) Wizards can get different jobs by learning different thing at the academy.

4) I think I used to play it in 2007-2010 because I also used to play cake mania around that time.

i could have posted an image which is somewhat similar to the map which used to be there in-game but i have to post min. 5 time for uploading a pic.

gautham12321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13716 gautham12321

A game i used to play in a win 7 or xp definetly not wjn 10.It was like one of those escape room games ,But it wasnt room to escape from.We could take items from around and use them.It wasnt one game.There were many games of the same type but different situations under the same company.In some of them or all of them (i dont remember),there was a monster that would appear occasionally.In one of the games,we would start in a room,and we escape the room to outside using a tank (or some vehivle)inside the room.I think i played it while i used to play pico's school.I dont know if this was popular

mauro2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13717  Edited By mauro2424
Member since 2014 • 37 Posts

@mauro2424 said:
@mauro2424 said:

System: PS1 (Pretty sure.)

Timefreme: No idea, I was too little at the time of playing this game to know this info.

Type: Action, Felt Scary but not like Horror but it could be as I never got far in the game.

I believe you start in a fairly decent size room with murky water in which you are able to stand and walk. I am not sure if there is any cut scenes before you can move around in the room. I think you play the game as a man in a third person view and at the start you are with a girl and a scientist. (Not sure about the girl but I truly believe you are with the scientist.) As soon as you go forward in the room at some point a really big monster comes out from the water. I think a small cut scene plays at that moment. I remember it looking like a large snake. I believe the monster kills the scientist in that cut scene and then let's you escape the monster or the monster goes away so you can escape as I do not recall killing it. The room also had stairs going up which were used to escape the room, the stairs lead to another place which I remember as a lab. In the lab many doors are locked and the place feels empty. I was little when I played this game so I don't remember ever improving in the game past the point you escape the monster as I had no idea what to do after that. That's pretty much all I can remember about the game.

Still looking. Tnx

SOLVED! After so many years, today I accidentally saw a youtube video with a 10-second clip of the game, and I instantly had a flashback to my memories and this thread I made years ago! Some elements are not there as I described here, but it is 100% without a doubt the game I was looking for! The game is called "Chaos Break" for PS1.

This is the exact cutscene I was trying to describe https://youtu.be/Cr2EPFJe7ZE?t=210

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#13718 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@mauro2424:

Nice, see? Never lose hope 😂

mauro2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13719 mauro2424
Member since 2014 • 37 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Yes! Beem a wild ride.

Space_Horse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13721 Space_Horse

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing great. I'm writing here as one of my last resorts as I've been trying to find the name of a game for a loooong time.

Around 2003-2004, my brother had a CD full of random games a friend of his copied and gave to him. We've lost the CD, so that's no help...I'll try to describe it as well as I can and I hope somebody remembers this.

It was probably a flash game. We played on a Windows PC. There was a guy (in 2D animation) facing towards the player, he had dark hair. You could see him chest and up. There were various costume or regular shirts you could dress him up in, including a plain white t-shirt, a striped black and white referee-style shirt matching with a hat and some weird robot-like glasses. You could also perform some "violent" actions like karate chop his throat, slap him etc, there was no blood or anything tho, he just moaned in pain and he'd swear in Russian. It didn't have any background music. The outfit choices were on the left side. I think the background was green.

I don't think it was a very known game, since I've looked everywhere, trying various keywords, but nothing. I really hope someone remembers it, my brother and I have been racking our brainsssss and it wasn't even a great game, we were just very entertained back then and we want to play it for old times sake lol

Thanks guys!!

ArachniD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13722 ArachniD

hellooo, I am trying to find a game that I played when I was small. Hope you guys can assist me!

Here are the specific details:

- I played it on a Mac when I was small, roughly 8-10 years ago...?

- it was a tower defense game in which you can build fire, ice, lightning towers to kill green monsters (idk if they are ogres or goblins). There was also a archer tower. There were some maps where you can build walls in unit of blocks so that the ogres/goblins need to go around them.

-I don’t remember how many kinds of monsters there were but I am sure there was one kind that is a mini goblin/ogre controlling a robot.

-the main objective of every level is to prevent the monsters from entering a portal, and I also remember there will be a scream when each monster successfully enter the portal. The level is over when a certain number of monsters enter the portal.

-you can level up your fire, ice, lightning, archer towers and I remember the max level of lightning tower will zap a single enemy one at a time instead of doing constant damage on a single enemy over time. (Sorry idk how to describe this with my current level of English) to put it in a cringed way, when the lightning tower is not at max level it will deal damage like zzzzzzzz and when it is at max level it will deal huge damage like Z—Z—Z—Z. LOL sorry for the poorly constructed piece of information.

-I also remember that the archer tower has the most range out of all the towers when it is at max level and the lightning tower has the least range but it has the most damage.

-last thing I remember about the game is that the menu of the game is just the goblins/ogres running towards the screen. Not sure if it is helpful but it is what I remember.

That’s all I can remember! Hopefully you guys can help me find it and I am forever grateful, thank you so much!! I want to play this game again because I remember there was a level I never got to finish it. Actually it might be helpful so I will say what the level is like:

- I am quite sure that level is by far the hardest level in the game and the road is literally just S in reverse and fatter. lol

Thank you again guys! :D

MatsuSachiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13724  Edited By MatsuSachiki
Member since 2017 • 5 Posts

Hi! I'm looking for a game I played a really long time ago. It was about some girl in a white dress and she had long black hair. It also had a bit of a futuristic feel to it. It also had a lot of scenes with nature in it. I don't remember much of it, only that there was a part where you could find an umbrella and use it to glide around. It was a 2D pixelated platformer that was played on windows XP (around from 2002-2007, I remember a game I played in a similar time period was Farm Frenzy 2 if that is of any help). It gave off a calming and a feeling of solitude but I think there were some creatures around (I think one looked like a flying eyeball and that there was one level where you encounter a sheep). The soundtracks were very peaceful and calming and I think it had a lot to do with rain but I'm not sure. The background was always a pastel color from what I remember. I'm sorry that I can't remember any more than this. I've been trying to find it but I just can't find it anywhere!

Edit: It has been found by @Seiki_sands! Thank you!

bakelyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13727  Edited By bakelyle

hi! i never played this game, only watched someone play it. it has a cartoon-y art style, similar to the cat lady and it's like scribbles and messy. there's a husband and wife who check into a motel and their neighbor shoots himself/herself. then the wife disappears and the husband looks for her everywhere in the motel. he encounters people who are all tortured by some lady who owns the motel and she has his wife. im pretty sure there's a doctor character who has an office with weird tools, basically alluding to torturing the residents. i think there's also a cat. there's also a scene with a party and a lady drowning herself in the tub because she toes crazy.

i have been looking for this game for over a year now but i can't find it. i hope someone can. thank you <3

EDIT: i found it! it's called downfall, by the developers of the cat lady :)

KalpitVishnoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13729 KalpitVishnoi
Member since 2021 • 2 Posts

Hi, I am trying to remember a game whose name or its main character's name, who was a boy around 10 years or so maybe 15 max, started by the letter 'a'. It was a story-based game. The story was that his parents were lost or something. Maybe he only had his mother. It was a Windows game. I played in windows 7 and it was around 2010-2015. Not sure if it was released that time. it may be old. Two parts of the storyline that I remember are that he had to do something with balloons. blow them up with an air rifle or something like this and after this, he rode a train where he found two men and did something with a piece of newspaper and he also cooked a pizza in the train's kitchen and then cut it in 8 pieces. The last thing or so was something related to pipes. And yes, its graphics were quite good so it was not very old. I assume 2007-2015(maybe). The boy lived in a village and at the start of the game, there was something to do with apples or a basket of apples.

The above-mentioned things about name and storyline are as much as I can remember.

PlayIndus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13735 PlayIndus
Member since 2021 • 3 Posts

Hey guys, l am new to this site and am not sure if this is the right place to post so if not please do not hesitate to let me know. Lately I have been streaming on twitch.tv/indusfn as a fortnite player and have really been struggling to get any real followers or viewers. It has been pretty demotivating and I am not really sure what to do from here. It has always been a dream of mine to be a streamer but I just have not been getting any growth. Does anybody have any tips to give me on how I can improve? I'm not going to give up but it has been getting tough lately to stream for many hours with very little growth.

Seiki_sands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13737 Seiki_sands
Member since 2003 • 1973 Posts

@kalpitvishnoi: Anka

Seiki_sands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13738 Seiki_sands

@matsusachiki: Knytt Stories?

MatsuSachiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13739  Edited By MatsuSachiki

@Seiki_sands:

I think it might actually be it!! Thank you so much! My sister and me have been searching for it for a really long time! Thank you so much for solving our mystery!

Seiki_sands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13740  Edited By Seiki_sands

@matsusachiki: No problem. I played one of the sequels (Knytt Underground) on the Vita (it's also on PC, PS3, and Wii-U), it had a nice sense of exploration for a 2D platformer.

MatsuSachiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13741 MatsuSachiki

@Seiki_sands: ah that's amazing! I'll check out the sequel as well! Thank you once again!

CelesteEvrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13742 CelesteEvrad

I am trying to remember a game my dad played at least 10+ years ago.

Definitely on a windows pc.

I remember the game had a grid based inventory where a staff item went diagonally across so took up a lot of space. I thought the idea of having to Tetris your inventory was cool.

I think it was a fantasy open world setting. The main character was probably male. I think it was 3D but don’t remember if it was first or third person

I remember at one point he was walking across a swamp? A Forrest? And came across a house / people he ignored because it was part of a quest he hadn’t yet pick up? Gotten to that point in the quest yet?

I also remember (I hope this is the same game) that lockpicking/ open locked chests was solving a puzzle with colored beads? Colored gems? Buttons? I Remember thinking this is a bad locking system because any sufficiently motivate adventure could solve the puzzle and get the stuff inside.

KalpitVishnoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13745 KalpitVishnoi

@Seiki_sands: Thanks, bro! there's no chance I would remember that. :)

Gegogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13746  Edited By Gegogg

Okay first of all thankk you 4 taking your time to look into those things. I used to play a game as a kid and its turning me crazy. I think was the game from 2005-2008 or something like that because it looked old and the graphic weren't that good. It was a single player shooter campaign in some kind of war. You had a health bar and a armor bar. You could upgrade your armor and weapons I think ass well, and the armor changed his appearance. There was also some kind of competion in wich there were different soldiers ranked depending in wich is the strongest. So in every mission more or less you encountered 1 always at the end of the mission and you had a kind a duel.. The only thing more I can remember is the armor when it was really good, looked like heavy armor of fallout but in total blue color. Graphics looked similar to a game called "World War Zero" maybe slightly better. Please if anyone could find this uou would do me a huge favor. Thanks in advance god bless you!! Oh and the game was on PC forgot the say

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13747 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@gegogg said:

Okay first of all thankk you 4 taking your time to look into those things. I used to play a game as a kid and its turning me crazy. I think was the game from 2005-2008 or something like that because it looked old and the graphic weren't that good. It was a single player shooter campaign in some kind of war. You had a health bar and a armor bar. You could upgrade your armor and weapons I think ass well, and the armor changed his appearance. There was also some kind of competion in wich there were different soldiers ranked depending in wich is the strongest. So in every mission more or less you encountered 1 always at the end of the mission and you had a kind a duel.. The only thing more I can remember is the armor when it was really good, looked like heavy armor of fallout but in total blue color. Graphics looked similar to a game called "World War Zero" maybe slightly better. Please if anyone could find this uou would do me a huge favor. Thanks in advance god bless you!! Oh and the game was on PC forgot the say

Bet On Soldier?

Gegogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13748 Gegogg

@Black_Knight_00: omg this is it huge thanks 4 real

Felixkoch2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13750 Felixkoch2312
Member since 2021 • 19 Posts

The easiest way to find it is that you can go on Twitch and I hope you will find what you will be looking for :)