Charphie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13655 Charphie
Member since 2021 • 1 Posts

I remember I had just got an xbox 360 and looked through the games on the second page to the right after the place where you can see your avatar and there was a game with what I think is a + in the title where you play as a black stick figure and try to get to the objective which I forgot without dying to blue "dogs" is what they were called you could also play with friends and it was a bloody game which was funny to a child like me.

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#13656 dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts

@charphie: You're thinking of N+ I believe

cries_in_rice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13659 cries_in_rice

Aight, I've created my account just for this main purpose, to find this 2D platformer game on mobile I played during the 2010-2017s. I remember it was a pixel game, that featured these characters you would go through platformers which. There would be prebuilt stages, but the main interest was where you could create your own 'worlds' (platformer stages) and publish them where people can play. There was also a difficulty system, where I *remember* that the players voted on how hard it was, and there would be statistics like completion rate and comments.
One last thing, the start screen would be a bunch of characters dancing around a *square world cube*. I haven't played this for 3 years of course, so it all might be different, but if anyone could give me a game similar to the description it would be really helpful.

Simphiwe1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13660 Simphiwe1987

cool

malackym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13661 malackym
Member since 2021 • 2 Posts

Hi Everyone,

I created an account here because I've been trying to remember the name of an arcade game I played back in the 80's. Every year or so I check web sites but have had no luck. So I'm hoping someone here will be able to help me out!

The most vivid memory I have of the game is that you could actually win it. If you made it through all the levels you won and the game would end. The game was 2D viewed from the side, with a joy stick and a fire button. There was a male "adventurer" who would start under ground and work his way up though levels, obtaining better weapons and armor as he went along. Each level ended by you defeating something. The first level was won by defeating a bouncing/bounding brick, the 2nd was won by defeating two bouncing/bounding bricks.

As you progressed up the levels you eventually got to ground level and kept going up, maybe up to the top of a castle, then onto pillars in the sky, needing to defeat dragons as you worked your way up. The final level was won by defeating a huge dragon.

I remember searching behind walls to look for better equipment. Items were hidden in the same places of the game, each time you played it.

If anyone has any memories of this game, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mark.

MaxGamerzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13662 MaxGamerzzz
Member since 2021 • 3 Posts

https: //cpmlink.net/- NBrAQ

wanna help me make some money ? click on this link please i want to buy a new computer 1 click 1 thank you

craigdouglas39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13663 craigdouglas39

Hi Guys,

As every gamer wants unique identity in multiplayer game, so visit Xbox Clips for the unique and catchy gamertag name generator. for more information visit : https://xbox-clips.com/gamertag/

Fyubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13664  Edited By Fyubi

Hello there, I'm looking for a mobile game, I don't remember mostly anything except the "main character" which is a giant gun you move around and shoot to kill flying robots and then recycle their wreckage into bullets and that it was a 2D small game.

If you want more details I still remember some details about the gun.

DarkRiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13667 DarkRiper

Just look at what this player is doing. This is amazing
https://shrinke.me/I5ftoD
malackym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13669 malackym
@malackym said:

Hi Everyone,

I created an account here because I've been trying to remember the name of an arcade game I played back in the 80's. Every year or so I check web sites but have had no luck. So I'm hoping someone here will be able to help me out!

The most vivid memory I have of the game is that you could actually win it. If you made it through all the levels you won and the game would end. The game was 2D viewed from the side, with a joy stick and a fire button. There was a male "adventurer" who would start under ground and work his way up though levels, obtaining better weapons and armor as he went along. Each level ended by you defeating something. The first level was won by defeating a bouncing/bounding brick, the 2nd was won by defeating two bouncing/bounding bricks.

As you progressed up the levels you eventually got to ground level and kept going up, maybe up to the top of a castle, then onto pillars in the sky, needing to defeat dragons as you worked your way up. The final level was won by defeating a huge dragon.

I remember searching behind walls to look for better equipment. Items were hidden in the same places of the game, each time you played it.

If anyone has any memories of this game, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mark.

Hi All,

I found the game! I was called Black Tiger. After finding it, I was surprised how much I had forgotten about the game.

Thanks to anyone who was looking for me

Mark.

Emsdaleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13670 Emsdaleg

Hello,

I am trying to remember the name of a game and hopefully someone here can help me.

I'm pretty sure it was a 360 era game that had a main character that had a cyber arm (similar to what the Winter Soldier has in the current Marvel movies) that would throw a 4+ blade (similar to the item in the Krull movies of the past) that would fly and you could/would take control of the item while it was flying.

It had some pretty good graphics from what I remember and the flying blades that you control could slice enemies in half or behead them. Thanks to anyone that can help.

forger232323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13672 forger232323

Im looping for this game i know that its about chatting with a friend or sto simmilar plus help

here is the video (its not in english): http://j.gs/FBQ1

mtarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13673 mtarius
Member since 2021 • 4 Posts

You have to watch this one so cool they set up a hot spot to play from the oceanhttp://gestyy.com/etH9K6

HoomanMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13674 HoomanMP

Hello I'm sorry when I was child I play a game on my tablet and it was a blue truck that can converts to a boat or bus or trashmachine there was 3 roads in the game that you just can turn left or right the truck and the game had lots type of roads like sea or snowy or deserts or streets can anyone help me for finding this Android game? Thanks

brenda001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13675 brenda001

http://motriael.com/2yNc

SimonVammp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13676 SimonVammp

Hi guys,

There was a game i played i think between 2008-2011 years on mobile i think it was an ipod 3 or 4. It was an adventure game that you start with some warriors/spearman (i have in the head king arthur as principal character but i'm really not sure) that you can place in different ways. Can't remember exactly how much places you had but you could place your team in any square available to make a square, line, or 2 in back 3 in front to make front/mid/back row.... You had to go to the right and end the stage to go to the next one and couldn't go back to the left. You could recruit ennemies to be into your team for gold. The beggining of the game was with some slime and king slime and i can't remember all others level's monsters. In the characters in the game there was slime, swordsman, archer, mage (fire,water,electricity i think), spearman, scorpions, priest.. If one of your character died in the stage they go to the ''church'' and you can revive them for money too and a lot of thing was under construction and the game wasnt complete. You could level them up for gold and then upgrade them into better version after certain lvl. I remember a desert with ennemies hidden underground and spawning when your character walked on the line the ennemy was

Colina96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13679  Edited By Colina96

Ignore this. Someone found it on another platform.

I've created an account just to find a game I watched a Let's play on a couple years ago.

- I don't remember anything but the story, so hopefully that'll be enough - it was 2D, could jump and move side to side but it wasn't like Dark Souls or anything, more like Mario in that respect but no others

- About a princess who goes to sleep at around eight (no exact age) and doesn't wake up, the king and queen are distraught, I think it was a plot point that they couldn't figure out how she died and it didn't seem to be illness or poison

- Begins with a storybook prologue sort of thing, like the opening of Shrek, that communicates the backstory in the above point

- Princess wakes up on a stone slab somewhere else, in another world - don't remember exactly what happens after that, but she comes across a glowing sword that she uses to protect herself as she tries to find her way back home through this new land, which has tons of vegetation and stone ruins

- Very good graphics, not a very realistic art style but a bit of a geometric one that's very colourful and vibrant and sharp, ran very smoothly

- Slowly grows throughout the game, not gradually, but will instead finish a certain milestone mission and then she'll go from a small child to preteen, preteen to teenager, teenager to adult, where she finishes the game - there might also be some time skips where she grows but I don't remember

- Don't remember the middle very well, but at the end she ends up at the top of a mountain where she contacts her father through a mirror or window of sorts while he's on his deathbed, and he does the whole "is that really you?" and they talk for a while, and I think she says she wants to come back and he says she can't, and then ends the conversation with the line, "Without you now, I...die." I remember that line better than literally anything else. After that line, the princess stops looking through the mirror, don't remember much of what happened after that but I know it ended with the princess on the throne as queen

- I'm pretty sure that there's a villain behind this that she defeats, and though I have a feeling the villain is a woman I might be wrong so don't limit your answers based on that

- Note: I think the Let's Play was by the youtuber Blitz, but I've gone through all his playlists and I can't seem to find it. Feel free to go look for yourself if you care to, but he might've deleted it or I might have the wrong person, but I am 99% sure it was him.

- I think the princess was nameless, but I could be wrong about that too and I remember no other characters, but there almost certainly were more, though it was a very atmospherically lonely game so I don't think they showed up often or stayed for very long - it was a very atmospheric game in general, and had a calm sort of feeling despite having to fight off monsters, had something to do with the art style I think

HoomanMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13680 HoomanMP

@hoomanmp: I'm sorry really no one can't help me? I searched in Google websites and ... But I can't find it

DaltonJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13681 DaltonJester

If any of you feel like being the best league of legends player then watch this video or you can continue sucking it's up to you https://cpml ink.net/m_RrA Q

iipaiige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13684  Edited By iipaiige

I'm not a big gamer, and this is probably a long shot, but I recall a browser game I used to play back around 2009-12 that I cant think the name of for anything and I really wanna play it. It honestly might not even be active anymore, but ill have a peace of mind if I at least get the name of it because I literally have signed up for 3 websites like this just to find this game lol! It was like a virtual world, you had a female or male avatar, and you could interact with other players. I don't remember being able to really customize your avatar a lot, but you could choose distinct differences such as hair, eyes, and you could name them whatever you wanted. I would always choose the blonde female. They were pretty basic looking, the normal "fit" body, you could walk or run, and the controls were the arrows on the key board and, maybe, the space bar because I recall being able to jump. I do know you could make your avatar do such actions as dance, kiss, and hug. You could also swim. I don't wanna say the "lobby", but I remember one of the main sceneries being on a beach. There were palm trees, and I think I also remember some kind of bridge/walkway made up in the sand to get to other areas. I also think there was a waterfall and a pond of fish. There was a big ship near the shore that you could get on, it didn't move anywhere. I remember jumping off it and making my character swim to the end of what I'm guessing was supposed to resemble the ocean, but it wasn't very far of a swim. There wasn't any "enemies" but I faintly remember being able to do things like racing, maybe. I also remember running to the end of the beach and there was some sort of dog pen kind of thing. I think having pets was an option. The game allowed characters to throw "parties" too, because I recall once when I played, going to a "private home" with my friends. The game is 3D and in first person prospective. If I'm not mistaking, you could change the angle to either behind your avatar (so you could see their full body), or have it as if your looking through their eyes on the screen. It was for sure one player, but I think you might've been able to keep a list of your added friends. Its in the same genre as IMVU, but less of a dating kind of thing, lol IMVU is like an inappropriate version of the game I'm thinking of. Like I said, its a long shot but I really hope someone can figure out the name of this game.

DevShaJok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13689 DevShaJok

This thread is probably dead but I could use some help finding this one game if anybody sees this, just reply or something to lmk if someone can help

Sobachka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13691 Sobachka

A vague memory popped up a while ago and unless I imagined the whole thing somehow it seems like its ceased to exist. Twas a few years ago, I think I was in middle school because I had a school issued iPad. I remember sitting on my bed watching a let's play. My mind keeps insisting it was around 2015 and it was markiplier playing it. Anyways, it's something about some sort of monster (think it was a werewolf) and a human ambassador of some description. She shows up for some reason and has to spend time with you. I think it was to determine if you were a danger to anyone. It was her first assignment and she tries to play fetch, not having encountered whatever you are. Main character says that they're not a dog and I think she brings mario kart the next day. One of the main bits if the game was that at the end of every day a 2x2 grid pops up with various reactions and depending on how the day went one of them could turn into a glowing red box with the words "eat her" whoever was playing made a joke and clicked on it only to be horrified when you actually devoured the poor lass which was the bad ending. I think the good ending was you falling in love. Might have been a neutral ending where you part ways peacefully. It's like a itch that's just out of reach, been looking everywhere and yet the name eludes me still. If it sound familiar to yall please let me know. Thanks and have a good day.

Faarisimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13692 Faarisimo
Member since 2021 • 3 Posts

Hi guys, I played a game as a kid that i used to GRIND.

It was a browser game, all i can remember about it is that you can upload your face, and it makes a character of you, you spawn in an egg and you have a robotic "evil" version of yourself. You get food and set meals and have to diet properly to make sure you dont get fat. You can also play sports to lose weight, the one I remember is tennis, and you play against your clone when you do it.

Any help would be SO appreciated

Dtran5699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13694 Dtran5699

Hi guys,

There's a game that similar to the game "The room" or anything similar like that. There are like 4 or 5 different stories in that game. The first is about a man living with his gf or sth, and then the girl died and he has to move on. The next is about a criminal that being used for experiments or sth, they use some sort of advanced technology on him like VR or maybe knock him out and using a therapist to know what he has done. Another story is about Mr president is working with aliens, iirc at that time, the president is Mr. Obama.

That's all I can remember, if anyone knows this game pls tell me, a thousand thanks!

HFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13697 HFO

NEVER BEFORE SEEN C.O.D SEASON 6 Gameplay!!! If you want to up your call of duty skills Then this is a much watch video. OR You would rather lose a match the choice is yours!http://smeartha.com/4UO6