Timothymoshoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13551 Timothymoshoma
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

Check out game i have been playing lately. Its quite interesting.

http://extrecey.com/7Mec

jdzkzdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13557 jdzkzdo

my friend and I are trying to find a 2D browser game from 2009-2014 on the clickjogos website using the wayback machine, if anyone can find it we would be very grateful

and we have an image of how he remembers what it was like,

https://i.imgur.com/pVfoD9C.png

inside the hole there were some creatures

Avatar image for marquinhos23goa
Marquinhos23goa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13558 Marquinhos23goa
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

http://www.twitch.tv/tfue/v/851545029?sr=a&t=13s

ericnfrankel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13559 ericnfrankel

The game was a 10x10 square with tiles you could flip.

Flipping a tile would reveal either the item you were looking for, or the number of items surrounding the tile.

I'm sorry, I don't remember much more than that. I think I played it sometime in the 1980's or 90's

EvilTyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13562 EvilTyger
Member since 2005 • 157 Posts

@ericnfrankel said:

The game was a 10x10 square with tiles you could flip.

Flipping a tile would reveal either the item you were looking for, or the number of items surrounding the tile.

I'm sorry, I don't remember much more than that. I think I played it sometime in the 1980's or 90's

Sounds like Minesweeper, maybe with a new skin to it.

ParallelBruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13563 ParallelBruce

The game was 2d and you had a base at one side of the computer screen, u would slide across to view the enemy base and you would fight with soldiers, tanks, helicopters and sometimes boats. I believe there were 2 of these games. You also had airstrikes and special units like a jet powered helicopter. I remember playing this game along with age of war for some time reference. It was the kind of game you would play on a school computer.

corndog31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13564 corndog31

Hi, everyone. This has plagued me for years, and I hope you folks can help me.

I played an educational children's computer game in the mid-90s, designed for children (maybe 6-10?). I remember the following facets of the game:

• Nautical themed; it's possible the main dude that talked to the player was a pirate or captain of a ship
  • Two minigames - one where you have a ship on a grid, and you move it around, avoiding hurricanes and looking for treasure; one that I can't remember as well, but was underwater and had maybe fish and was related to spelling
  • The main dude liked to say "good, good, good, verrrrrrry good"
  • This game is not the Fisher-Price Pirate Ship game, Sid Meier's Pirates!, a Monkey Island game, nor the pirate game in JumpStart 4th Grade

Thanks in advance!

Lucianap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13565 Lucianap

I’m trying to find a game, but All I remember is that there used to be super small animals that you can adopt I have a picture that actually reminds me of this game but I forgot every other detail of the game :(

ShinobuTomioka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13567 ShinobuTomioka

Hi, I'm searching for a roblox games that I had forgot it's name. I last played it in 2019

-it's about an island and I think it's cursed or something

-at first a boat will transport us to the island.

-at the very first when we arrive to the island, there is like stony area and dead trees.

-after a while walking we will found village and a bridge that lead us to some abandoned big castle/mansion

-and at night in the castle/mansion.there is some kind of monster on the front door

That's all I can remember, please help me find this game name.

generalbeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13571 generalbeck
Member since 2021 • 1 Posts

I am not sure how active this thread is, but I am looking for an online mystery/hidden object game. However, it is not the generic type. The story line involves a girl looking for pieces of a torn up photograph to put back together for her moms birthday. It has a twist in that the photo includes her brother, who has gone missing. I originally found it on the girlsgogames online platform and now I cannot find it anywhere. Any help with finding this game would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

jeremymikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13573 jeremymikhail

But can you remember the title of this game tho...

sewoh6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13575 sewoh6

Help me find a past beloved game!

I played it in the mid to late 1990s-early 2000's.

It was a PC game, came on a CD. 2D. Side scrolling. Platform.

The main character is a witch or mage I suppose. She had blonde hair and was the only character you could play. Maybe wore a green skirt. You started as her in her home. When you went outside her house you could go to the left and it led you into a bog or swamp where you could gather ingredients for potions and things. You go through the game but I can't remember your purpose, I faintly remember something was wrong in the world that you were trying to help. At one point, I think towards the end, there is a rainbow that lights up once you have every element of color for it and then you can cross it. I remember the game being quite hard and puzzly, not focused on fighting.

Ahh please help :)

OmniNoble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13576  Edited By OmniNoble
Member since 2021 • 2 Posts

@sewoh6: That's easy :P Veeeeeeeeeeeeeery good choice btw! It's

The Legend of Kyrandia: Hand of Fate

---------------------------------------------------

Can you guys help me with mine??????????????????

old RPG game (but not too old, it was decent 3d), top down camera except in dialogues. Blonde male protagonist, arrives at ancient times area/village with amnesia, doesn't know/remember how he got there (if I remember correctly through a portal). I remember village having at least mayor & blacksmith. Outside you could kill wild boars, and tigers, you harvest skins and you can craft leather armor, and you harvest stone and metal bars (you could also kill orcs and I think they had obsidian) and you craft daggers/axes/swords. I remember the character had several stats and you level up what you wanted. I also remember run/walk also crouch/stealth option and I could go backstab the enemies. Then you would progress to other areas but I hardly remember them.

Also there existed a German voice-over (along with English) and there's a good chance the German was the original one.

Anything comes to mind? Help!

Edit: camera was top-down slightly angled, it was real-time, I played it on PC.

Shark231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13577 Shark231

I can remeber this games name

90 to 2000 game

Strategy rpg

Where you control types of monsters and collect armor and weapons amd most importantly color gems

And when combining the different color gems you create different spectrum color auras to defeat differnt colored aura monsters

Each monster had differnt attacks and used differnt amount of color stones

Pouyampr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13578 Pouyampr

FIFA 21 Skills Tutorial by TFVGaming

This video explains each and every skill move in the game with its detailed controls and controller animation.👇👇👇

https://7r6.com/2kQwvFyl

OmniNoble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13579  Edited By OmniNoble

@omninoble said:

@sewoh6: That's easy :P Veeeeeeeeeeeeeery good choice btw! It's

The Legend of Kyrandia: Hand of Fate

---------------------------------------------------

Can you guys help me with mine??????????????????

old RPG game (but not too old, it was decent 3d), top down camera except in dialogues. Blonde male protagonist, arrives at ancient times area/village with amnesia, doesn't know/remember how he got there (if I remember correctly through a portal). I remember village having at least mayor & blacksmith. Outside you could kill wild boars, and tigers, you harvest skins and you can craft leather armor, and you harvest stone and metal bars (you could also kill orcs and I think they had obsidian) and you craft daggers/axes/swords. I remember the character had several stats and you level up what you wanted. I also remember run/walk also crouch/stealth option and I could go backstab the enemies. Then you would progress to other areas but I hardly remember them.

Also there existed a German voice-over (along with English) and there's a good chance the German was the original one.

Anything comes to mind? Help!

Edit: camera was top-down slightly angled, it was real-time, I played it on PC.

I found it by looking at all old RPGs ever released haha. It's Evil Islands.

codenod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13580 codenod

Hi all. I'm desperately looking for two games I was addicted when I was younger. I played these games like 15 years ago, so I know this may be harsh to recognize, but I want to make a try.

The first one is simpler. It was a run game where you are a sort of cyborg. This is a game like Jetpack Joyride, but I played it on PC. You have a jetpack and a weapon and your objective is to run by ground and by air flying with the jetpack, followed by police (ultra-tech police) in a horizontally-oriented visual. I remember two details from this game: the first one is a rock song in background (not much sure about this) and the fact that, the more you advance and survive, the more the police is aggressive and your body starts decomposing when you take damage. A further detail is that the ambience is futuristic.

So, recap:

- Horizontal visual (like jetpack joyride);
- The objective is to run, fly with jetpack and kill fools who try to stop you;
- Futuristic background;
- Maybe a rock song in background;
- The more you advance, the more it becomes difficult;
- The more you take damage, the more your body becomes damaged and reveals robotic skeleton;
- Played on PC like 15 years ago

The second one is a space game. I remember that you could create a sort of custom ship or a custom fleet of ships in the space. I remember a "campaign" mode and a red-themed menu. I could "scan" ships and decide my fleet basing on them. Said like this, it could be very harsh, so I can give you a specific detail: there was, among the available ships, a specific one that is similar in the form (the mouth of the ship) to a famous monster of yugioh (Curse of the dragon).

Thank you in advance!!

Wrenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13581 Wrenegade

I forgot the name of the game I would really like people to help me!!! I remember it was a 2d game where when you killed an enemy you could play as one of them such as if you killed one of those tiny white 2d birds you could fly. You chose what dungeon you wanted to go to and you tried to find all of the dragon eggs. When you played as one of the 4 dragon eggs they would slowly age and first a baby dragon than a teen and finally an adult in the color of the dragon you got. PLEASE HELP! I think I might have played it on kizi so it was a flash game but I didn’t see it. I played it in the 2010’s but it might have come out before that.

Yes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13582 Yes7

I have been looking for this game for like 15 years. It was a war game/City builder It was an all black game with the buildings and players and landscpaes were in neon colors. The basis of it was you were a chief of a tribe you had warriors, priests/shamans that could convert the other team. Some guys had special ability's. I wish i had more details but that is really all i remember. It was a PC game and was out during the late 90's early 2000's. i really hope this is enough

B4mb1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13588 B4mb1

THIS IS THE BEST GAMEPLAY I'VE EVER SEEN!

Enigmatica03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13589 Enigmatica03

Hello everyone, I've been searching for this game for quite sometime but can't remember the name.

- So basically it's a mobile game and I found it on playstore.

- This game lets players play for free for some starting events but then you have to pay for the complete game.

- The game has a very pokemon/RPG vibe where you basically capture monsters train them and even make them stronger by merging them.

- The story starts of with the MC and his partner monster (Their relationship can be described almost as similar to Ash and Pikachu) walking towards the monster fighting arena in which he took part in and in currently on the final round. He goes to the arena and starts fighting the final contestant to win the tournament. During the fight there's this two commentators and one of them is real big fan of MC and is rooting for him. Everything is going well, the fight is going on, the crowd is hyped and suddenly there's someone playing a flute or something and is so loud almost everyone can hear it but it doesn't matter to humans but for the monsters which are fighting collapses on the ground. And something sus happens and the king is killed or something (I don't really remember this part correctly) and the blame goes on the MC since he last me the king and escapes and is in hiding.

- Years later the MC's monster partner can talk due to the effects of the flute and he's the only monster that gained the ability to talk.

- The MC practiced playing flute during his years in hiding because now In order to capture and train a monster you have to use a flute.

- A really annoying thing about this game is that it has a really really really long dialogues.

This is everything I remember. I hope someone helps me out.

SkillzVideos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13590 SkillzVideos

Ive been watching a lot of videos on call of duty. I honestly feel like just with this one video Ive learned lot more on how to get better at the game. You guys should check it out. No this is not spam.

SkillzVideos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13591 SkillzVideos

@skillzvideos: It won't let me put the link. Just reply to this to watch it!

rimsberger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13593 rimsberger

Hi, I am trying to find the name of a game which sounds like "rimsburger" or "grimsburger"... the spelling could be completely off, purely going off something I heard. The game I think is RTS and likely released late 90s or 00s. Platform PC. Any suggestions or ideas would help! Thanks!

hi8m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13594 hi8m

Hi

i'm trying to find that old zombie game i don't remember much about.

all i remember is :

-there was a giant zombie mosquito

-a 3 headed zombie dog

-a zombie giraffe (i think)

-the zombies' attack method was puking at u

-you could drive a truck

-it was a first-person game

-released somewhere between 1999-2010 (maybe)

-the letter x in the game poster

i was like 6 back then i really don't remember much about it.

would really appreciate the help

KingOfStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13595 KingOfStorm

Hi guys and girls,

I can't remember the game name too. I saw an ad about that game watching youtube but I just skip it.

The game was 2d puzzle platformer where you are some sort of cubic creature who jumps and when you crash to the wall you move the piece. The goal of this game is to get to some sort of blue light. This game is very dark, terrain and you are black and background is also dark but not black or grey.

If I could help searching I think that game title has 2 words and second is "adventure" (but I am probably wrong).

I would like to thank everybody who read this especially ones who try to help.

(Sorry about my English it's not my 1st language)

slpdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13596 slpdavid

Hello everyone.
I'm looking for very old game, and I arrived to this forum. I hope I can find the answer at here.

If my memory is correct, it was not only the game but one of the sci-fi animation series.

Background: Space and solar system. You can visit all planets with your spaceship.

Character: A man who has orange (or maybe brown) hair. He was always with his brown doggy. I remember he says "Hello doggy" when he call his dog.
Also, there were lots of aliens which looks similar with green slug.

Story: I'm really not sure about this, but in every planet, there was a machine which was related with nuclear thingy. My goal was travel every planet and turn off all of those machines.

Gameplay: For every planet, there are lots of puzzles to solve. Basically it was kind of path finding. I had to use some mechanics or gimmicks to open the blocked path or door to reach to the machine.

Graphic: 2D side scrolling.

Date: Maybe around 2000.

Platform: It was browser based game, but I'm not sure it was flash.

Thanks for everyone!