misspeaches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13301 misspeaches
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

im looking for a computer game that i used to play and it had a little thing that caught the different colored stones and you match them.. and the sound was terrific. it was a match the color something similiar to zuma but the balls would shoot out and you catch them and if it got to full you lost im not sure what else to say about it i don't remember the maker of the game but it looked like little stones that you catch..im sure hoping someone knows which game im talking about...

Untas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13302 Untas

There are many games whose name I do not remember, but from time to time I recall. There is only Counter Strike that you can’t forget about, and you can even make money using the site https://csgobettings.com/betway/ where I use various top-end betting platforms. Thus, as a student and having such a hobby, I can fully support myself.

Avatar image for ayaayayayayayayaya
AYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13303 AYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

look does anyone remember an old mobile game that regard you playing golf with a chicken hiding in an egg while you try to get your feathers back.

Voidmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13304  Edited By Voidmaster
Member since 2020 • 4 Posts

A friend of mine is looking for a game she played once about 10 years ago. She only knows some things:

- it was a pc game

-it seems to have been part of a series

-the version she played had 3 different teams (red, blue and green)

-the goal of the game seems to be to conquer land of the other two teams

-each team had its own storyline

she also had found 2 screenshots she made back than, though i have to post them als links here since i cant post pictures without haveing made 5 posts.

https://imgur.com/a/gXFYXoT

https://imgur.com/myFCEiK

Stratubas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13305 Stratubas
Member since 2019 • 5 Posts

It's been quite a while, so I guess it's ok if I bump this.

@stratubas said:

Looking for a (certainly) PS1 game.

I guess it was released around 1996-2000, judging from other games I remember playing.

What I'm describing might not be "the" game, but a part of it.

It was some kind of battle arena, similar to Unholy War, for example, with such "drone" perspective.

The scenery / graphics were more industrial / futuristic, similar to Wild 9.

You picked up weapons and tried to kill the enemy.

When you picked weapons up, their names were spoken by the "narrator" (but not written).

I remember one weapon was "marbles". I don't remember how they worked, maybe they slowed the enemy, I'm not sure. I remember the VOICE of the narrator saying "marbles", and that I didn't know what it meant (I was very young, not a native speaker).

Another item you could pick up is "shield" (I remember hearing "she-og"). Not an actual shield, but something like armor points, or a force field, I'm not sure.

I'm not sure if it was 1v1. Maybe it was FFA, like Crash Bash. I played alone, so it's possible that it was only vs AI, or even PvE.

*:

I don't remember controlling different character models, just a human / humanoid, but I don't think the enemies looked the same as my character did.

I used to buy "PlayStation Magazine", which was giving some free "Euro Demo" disks. There are good odds this "game" was in such a demo disk. I bought some games that I liked from these demo disks, but not everything, so maybe I don't remember much from this game because I only played the demo. Not sure.

timvanvugt29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13306 timvanvugt29

I'm looking for a pc game about an island. I'm pretty sure it was a point and click adventure game which starts with you falling from the sky and dodging obstacles. On the island there are a bunch of animals tied up with a rope and a pirate talking to the animals. When the pirate leaves you talk to the animals and try to rescue them by taking something from the pirate. I played this game in the early 2000s. It was a dutch version so it might only be available in the Netherlands I'm not sure. It's not monkey island.

RiptideRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13307 RiptideRyan

I am looking for a website flash game, I believe it started with an E or maybe a P.

- It was a side scrolling, 2D, shooter.

-It was incredibly hard, and their were only two points in which it saved

-you started as a soldier going into a snowy militaristic base and fighting various types of enemy's

-your character had an absurdly high jump height for dodging bullets.

-their was a point where you were in a gigantic mech and fought a ton of enemy's

-at the end you are on the top of a plane or missile(cant remember) and fight this huge flying mech which has a lot of different attacks and is easily the hardest part of the game

-had a sequel which is much longer and one of the first parts is sliding down a snowy slope well shooting at wolves trying to attack you

-the sequel had many bosses but i only remember the final one. You in a building when the boss picks it up, and you have to shoot at him from the holes in the walls before he destroys the building with you inside it.

Please help I've been looking for a month. Thank you

RulyCash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13308 RulyCash

Hello. I have created my account here solely for you amazing people to help out on finding a game I have been searching for for years. I cannot remember much but I will tell you all I know. It was a maybe early 2000s game. It was like a bowling type game but you were a giant bowling ball and you could roll around the map and do different things. I'd say it is sort of similar to Super Monkey Ball but it was more open world. I remember my dad would let me play it all the time. Another thing about it was you were able to unlock different colors and designs for your bowling balls. If anyone can help me find this that would be greatly appreciated and would help my nostalgia of the game come back. Thank you!

Ignisz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13311  Edited By Ignisz

It is a really old pc game and the only thing i can remember that you were with a blonde hair prince or princess maybe its a bit shady ,and it is a third person shooter game.

You could shoot like "energy balls" from your hand to fight the monsters.

Sgrigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13312  Edited By Sgrigz
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

Hello!

The game I'd like to find is a really old flash game (at least 8-10 years ago).

I remember playing on addicting games and armor games.

You play as a red kinda devil looking thing and you exist in the fairy realm. You have finally reaching whatever age it is, and it is time for you to go to the human realm. You have to fight bosses in the different areas of the map, and you collect gems from them that give you powers.

I don't know but I significantly remember the description "nude elf does platforming"

I also think the second half of the game is ling i.e. Underling, Halfling. But, I could be wrong about this.

That is it.

Thank you!

TrixieDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13313 TrixieDevil

ISO an old pc game, basically what I can remember of it is you have a group of people living on a planet and you have to use them to gather items on the planet to build their base until it's fully built than you move on to the next planet base. It was made around the same time as Populous.

Vrana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13314 Vrana
Member since 2016 • 44 Posts

@trixiedevil: Exoplanet wars?

Limeboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13316  Edited By Limeboi
Member since 2020 • 3 Posts

Hi again, I've been looking for a game I once played

- I played it on PC, I think it was around 1995-2000, I think I ran it on either win 95 or 98 and I have heavy suspicions it was an emulated game.

- I do not remember the window for it, I think it was immediately fullscreen, nor do I remember the UI for it or the main menu or any logo for it. I think it was in the style of arcade games that start you off on stage 1 immediately

- it was a 2D side-scrolling platformer game, pixelated heavily, but I remember it looking good.

- the game involved going through the level from start and getting to finish and had a medieval atmosphere, I think the last few stages were inside a castle and cave.

- If I remember correctly the main protagonist face looked a bit like protagonist of the old hugo games, by that I mean gremlin looking human with exaggerated nose. I don't remember the clothing or body in general.

- In most of the game you walked, jumped or used some sorts of vehicles temporarily except the last stage where you'd be flying on a broom or something?

- I remember there was a whole stage, i think the 3rd stage was mostly a drowned ruin in a forest... stonework and grass, but the whole bottom is water. And you had to get on a barrel floating in the water and walk in a direction so that it rotates in the opposite direction and moves you across water but you could always fall off the barrel this way.

- I also remember it had a boss fight soon after that stage which was 1 huge barrel, nearly taking all of the screen that would move back and forth, a bit like the super mario stage with an absurd sized bullet bill, you could hide in a small hole in the ground.

EDIT:

Never mind... google reading these texts and found the game on 1st try... Adventures of Lomax

Larbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13317 Larbear

Largest

Looking for game played in Safari operating system late 1990's early 2000's. It was a murder mystery that occurred in a mansion. You are a detective and you have to solve the murder by asking questions to guests and staff of the house. You also gather clues. You give crackers to a parrot and a steak mixed a sleeping pill to a big dog to get in the back yard.

TheArkano33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13318 TheArkano33

I know this sounds really cringe but I’m trying to find a Roblox game me and my little sister used to play but we both forgot it’s name.

You have an island but there’s nothing on it yet, you travel to another island where there cube chickens and cows and animals, you try to catch and sell them so you can buy zoo cages for your island

When you go to interact with the animals they get mad, and then the catching game starts, a circle appears around you and the creature and it launches into the air to try and slam down into you and bring down your health, if your survive it longe enough by dodging it in the little circle then you collect it, then your bring it into a building and put it into a conveyor belt so it’s in your inventory where you then have the option to sell it

I know some of the animals were chickens, cows and I think bulls but I can’t remember the other ones, all the animals are a single cube

living2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13320 living2nd
Member since 2014 • 27 Posts

Hi, I'm looking for a old game..

It's 2D rts game.
It's sea battle game, USA vs Japan with WW2 warships, there is no other factions.

Ships moving is very slow.

You can capture ports, repair stations.

Thanks!
Please quote me if you reply.

CommonCestoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13321 CommonCestoda

G'day to anyone reading this! I'm sorry for the little detail I can put down, but I hope that you'll read through what I have to say!

So, there was a game (i think it was a flash game) that used real pictures (as in- Jpegs I think) for the art (the animation also had a stop-motion feel to it) that was on websites like Kizi a couple of years ago (from when Kizi just had one single scrollable page with small squares for each game) the small picture was a jpeg of a robin on a black background.

Starting the game you would be met with the same background from the small picture (there might have been a wooden boards stage at the bottom) and you had two pictures to choose from- one had a small egg, the other a bigger one (sorry for my lack of 'explosive vocab' i don't remember if it was slightly larger of massive). If the smaller one was clicked: the jpeg robin would appear and slowly moved towards the screen- only to get forced up into the air by one of those gags where part of the flooring shoots up on a large spring (i don't know the name for it, so I hope that description is satisfactory) and when the floorboards get back into place there is a tiny jpeg egg in the center.

If you would've picked the large egg, the bird would struggle for a moment, before shooting off leaving a large lopsided (i think) egg in it's stead. There were always two options.

Sorry for not having too many details, but thank you for reading all through that!

tylerparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13325  Edited By tylerparrow

Hey guys, so decided to give this a try, because I cannot remember this game I used to play when I was a kid. It was pretty long ago so I don't remember that much so here it goes, I hope you can help!

• it definitely was played on a computer
  • it was a type of simulation game
  • it was the type of computer game for meeting people and had a chatbox
  • I think the only character options you had was a playing a human or some type of fae thing (which you could fly if you choose the fae thing)
  • you could travel and walk around (for some reason I remember there was an ocean that had trampolines you could jump on!)
  • there were people from around the world playing that you could talk to
  • the image, if I remember correctly, wasn't grainy I think it was pretty clear
  • I don't think it was a CD but I am pretty sure you had to download it off a site like most computer games
  • I don't think it was a fighting game, it was mostly exploring the lands and talking with people
  • you could have a pet I think..
  • I'd have to say 2010-2014, maybe..

I know this isn't that much to go on but I hope you guys know what it is because I can't remember!

gokublack911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13333 gokublack911

hey I can't remember the name of this game

I have pretty bad memory so maybe I'm wrong

I remember

-there was a line of temples

-I'm pretty sure it was a sliding game

-the temples were Greek

-at the very top there was a temple with lightning

MoneyMahoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13334 MoneyMahoney

@dying_inside said:

Hi, sorry if the post is terrible.

There was this one game I remember playing with on (I believe) Xbox 360. The story was something about two sisters fighting monsters because their father did something bad to the planet? I always thought one of the characters looked like a witch because she wore a puffy black and purple dress and rode a broom. I don't know the time the game was published, but I do remember playing it in around 2014-2016. You went around different areas on a map, which showed up after you finished a level. I believe it was a sort of platforming-fighting game? Not the typical fighting game, where you fight a bot or another player, but you fight ALONGSIDE another player, or by yourself, against monsters. Most of the levels had the two characters have to fly through the air, like two levels I remember vividly where you fight a giant tree with a face that was on the right of screen. I don't remember what attacks he had, and neither do I remember what attacks the other one had, where it was a giant face sewn into the ground.... Now that I say it, it seems pretty morbid.

The game had a sort of an anime vibe to it, and I think it was actually dubbed over with English since the cover had Japanese on it, with of course English to translate. The ending of the game had a cut scene where one of the sisters tries to convince their dad, fails and you have to fight him. After you defeat him, he's convinced... The game was pretty short, too, and pretty easy to beat.-

Every time you die, you have 10 seconds to his the pause button to join back in, so basically you have unlimited lives.

Please, I need help with this. I know barely anybody knows about this game, but I just can't remember the title and it's been bothering me for a while.

Was it perhaps Kameo: Elements of Power? I know nothing of the game and did a quick google search, but it does include a woman as your main character as well as a giant tree fight. Hope this helps!

TophatGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13335 TophatGhost

I read the line 'Blue Tang Fish' and lightning struck my brain with a very vivid memory of seeing that in a video game somewhere. I honestly can't remember if it was browser based, but it was most definitely on PC.

It definitely wasn't a Finding Nemo game, but I vividly remember something about a Blue Tang Fish.

Could've been some sort of aquarium game...any help appreciated!

swordai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13337  Edited By swordai
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

hej,

i am looking for 2 games: the first one is a game on super nintendo i believe.

its a post apocalypt world and there is a tourist that wants to take pictures.

u choose one of the battle cars and compete against each other in order to take the tourist from place to place.

edit: Rogue Trip: Vacation 2012 aje black_knight_00 thats the one. Thx

The second game would be a RPG. i believe on nintendo 64. i have little information about it... but all i can remember is the the main charecter is male... and a big problem is that he goes around without his birth name... and that he needs to learn it or bad stuff happens...

could be wrong on the platforms of both games... but its childhood stuff so before the year 2000

Thx for the help or considering it

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13338 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@swordai said:

hej,

i am looking for 2 games: the first one is a game on super nintendo i believe.

its a post apocalypt world and there is a tourist that wants to take pictures.

u choose one of the battle cars and compete against each other in order to take the tourist from place to place.

The second game would be a RPG. i believe on nintendo 64. i have little information about it... but all i can remember is the the main charecter is male... and a big problem is that he goes around without his birth name... and that he needs to learn it or bad stuff happens...

could be wrong on the platforms of both games... but its childhood stuff so before the year 2000

Thx for the help or considering it

The first one sounds like Rogue Trip: Vacation 2012

swordai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13339  Edited By swordai

jup thats the one. diden't realise that was on the playstation 1. Second game might be from their too then...
thank u for the name. been looking for it for some time

azoza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13340 azoza

Greetings

There's a flash game i remember playing during 2005-2010, it was a 2D platformer, the main protagonist was a pink haired girl who, if i am not mistaken, had to travel to another planet, she could emit some sort of force field and when she jumped she would spin horizontaly like espio in knuckles chaotix, the game started on a beach, and that's all i can remember.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13341 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@swordai said:

jup thats the one. diden't realise that was on the playstation 1. Second game might be from their too then...

thank u for the name. been looking for it for some time

No problem! 👍

azoza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13342  Edited By azoza

@azoza: I found it, it's Loa And The Island Quest

Clara0010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13343 Clara0010

Hi,

I hope with the things I remember I can get the name, first things first, it's a Puzzle Game that is available for PC, which is kind of similar to Cubicity: Slide Puzzle.

The difference between this game and Cubicity is that it had a larger map, and the movement was set on a "Move block by block" way. The protagonist was a human (or an anthropomorphic animal), and the biomes that I remember were: A Greenland which was full of life and a factory level where saws moved and had a boost movement where you could move from side to side and if you died you restarted the level. and the only thing left to say is that this game https://bit.ly/3e2Cmga (this will probably be wrong but I hope this could make the search for this game easier) is that it had one word as the game title.

I'm sorry for being really vague about this, but I remember this game from when I was a kid, and trying to remember things from this game that I didn't even have a chance to play in the first place is kind of making it harder to me when I was trying to search it on my own.

Stashravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13344 Stashravens

Here is an old one. I want to say the early 1990's. DOS text-based adventure game. I was a kid, my dad had picked it up from a friend at the shop. Blue screen, white text. Started you off in a bar, in the bathroom, and you had to flirt / hook-up with a patron. There was some interaction you could do, but if you tried to leave the bar before you finished the things - it would say "A strong wind pushed you back in" or something to that effect. I remember that part because I was too young to figure out the rest. LOL If anyone has any idea what game this was - that would be amazing. Thanks!

nyack31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13345 nyack31

Hello, this is my first thread ever on this website, or channel even and I thought that this would be my last shot of help finding this game. I don't remember the name of the game (that's why im here), but I remember most of the game play I remember it was between 2005-2010 on PC/Laptop and you can say it was a strategy game where you would go and after a certain amount of movement you would end your turn and another bot would go (I don't think it was multiplayer since I only played it by myself)

The graphics and characters were from everything such as elves, to demons, warlocks, Indian characters? I believe but the main concept is that you pick a map layout or the map you wanna play it and you and the enemies had towers and as your turn went you would have to walk around your tower with whoever you were to gain resources to upgrade your base/tower and as you kept upgrading you would unlock more soldiers. (For example with elf you would only unlock elf soldiers but if you gain enough resources you can unlock a certain part of your tower to make elf archers as well, and as you kept going you'd be able to gain the best soldier in your base.

I believe when picking maps you would also decide who the enemies were or who you can be.

I remember as far as playable characters and bases, you can be dwarfs, demons, elfs, soldiers I believe, and I think hindu characters since I remember that the character was flying or running around in the elephant.

Please if you know anything or if my thread wasn't specific enough and need more please lmk ive been thinking about this game for a while and I remember that was the best game ive played as a little kid. (Also I don't think it was rated but PG 13 or M I stopped playing pc games after that game mainly)

Liana85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13347 Liana85

https://shrinkme.io/AQKByfyH

Liana85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points