Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13151 JonnyA
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

Hi there, my first post

Does anyone remember the name of this game please?

It was a 3D 3rd person medevil type hack n slash PC game, you have the choice of either an archer, knight or barbarian (maybe one other). The view style was from behind the character, possibly a little off to one side. You had about 4 different maps to choose from, I think these may have been based on the character type you chose though. You could find and pick up numerous weapons, shields and stools to bash baddies with. You could pick up lit torches and the fire and shadows created by that and fixed flames were bloody awesome for the time of the game, which was around the late 90's maybe early 2000s. The monsters I think were mostly orc like. Eating stuff to replenish health was hilarious as every food item sounded EXACTLY the same - like the loudest apple bite "Crunch!" you have ever heard, wheels of cheese, bread - it all sounded like this massive crunch and was consumed in one bite! xD.

single player only (I think)

Thanks

Jon

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#13152 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 21689 Posts

@jonnya said:

Hi there, my first post

Does anyone remember the name of this game please?

It was a 3D 3rd person medevil type hack n slash PC game, you have the choice of either an archer, knight or barbarian (maybe one other). The view style was from behind the character, possibly a little off to one side. You had about 4 different maps to choose from, I think these may have been based on the character type you chose though. You could find and pick up numerous weapons, shields and stools to bash baddies with. You could pick up lit torches and the fire and shadows created by that and fixed flames were bloody awesome for the time of the game, which was around the late 90's maybe early 2000s. The monsters I think were mostly orc like. Eating stuff to replenish health was hilarious as every food item sounded EXACTLY the same - like the loudest apple bite "Crunch!" you have ever heard, wheels of cheese, bread - it all sounded like this massive crunch and was consumed in one bite! xD.

single player only (I think)

Thanks

Jon

Severance Blade of Darkness?
Rune?
Enclave?

Aidrian37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13153 Aidrian37
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

I played this game in the earlyish 2000s you were a 2d pixelated character and i think you were climbing a tower. you could break other characters out of cages and you would turn into them, i think there were knights, wizards, and archers, i think it was on cool math games.

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13154 oareaso
Member since 2017 • 91 Posts

@aidrian37:

I think i remember it, was it in German language?

I remember the name was something like "John's castle" but i could be wrong

Nikelaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13155 Nikelaos

Hello!

I'm looking for a game from the '90s i think.
It was a PC game, 2D shooter (a bit like - isometric?), where you were a yellow mech, able to shoot in 8 directions. You were all alone on some alien planet against some robot race with different mechs shooting you in different ways. I think a goal was to destroy all enemy bases, which looked a bit like (if I remember correctly) a research lab from Factorio.

Would love to play it again, so if you could help me, BIG THANK YOU!
- Nikelaos

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13156 Black_Knight_00

@nikelaos said:

Hello!

I'm looking for a game from the '90s i think.

It was a PC game, 2D shooter (a bit like - isometric?), where you were a yellow mech, able to shoot in 8 directions. You were all alone on some alien planet against some robot race with different mechs shooting you in different ways. I think a goal was to destroy all enemy bases, which looked a bit like (if I remember correctly) a research lab from Factorio.

Would love to play it again, so if you could help me, BIG THANK YOU!

- Nikelaos

This sounds a lot like Outbound.

Nikelaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13157 Nikelaos

@Black_Knight_00: OMG, THAT'S IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

nabaski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13159  Edited By nabaski

Hey there, it's my first post here and I'm going crazy because I can't find the name of this little game!

-The game is for Android (not sure if for iOS as well)

-Made around 5 years ago or so

-It starts with a green, smiley, flying eyeball, and the objective of the game is to make the world succumb to darkness with your little monsters. The monsters can be gained by opening some chests (some cost more than others), and those monsters can have a different number of stars (for rarity), HP and attack, as well as attributes. you can select 3 of them to defend a princess trapped in a dungeon from 3 heroes that try to save her. There's also a flying spaghetti monster in there, called FSM I think

JonnyA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13161 JonnyA

@Black_Knight_00: Severance Blade of Darkness!! That's the one! Thanks you very much :D :)

Tmoneysquared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13162 Tmoneysquared
Member since 2020 • 3 Posts

Mannn, I’ve been thinking about this pc game for years!! I only know a little so y’all gotta work with me. It was the time period with war elephants, there also was a naked warrior i remember 🤔 he might of had a cloth but not sure. I remember there was lotsss of like head to head combat like 2 lines of armies going head to head. Remember it got harder for you as you progressed. But i remember going against the elephants. But this was way back thinking 2000-2005? Maybe, but yeah help please!

Sinlent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13163 Sinlent

Okay, can someone please help me find this game?

I'd played a long time ago so i will try to write everything i can remember. It's an RPG horror maker game. At the start of the game the girl (main character 1) were in some kind of garden, she read a letter and got to this mansion that maybe was mentioned in the letter, get lock in there and meet a guy (main character 2). Oh and later in the game on the second floor there is another girl with some butterfly surrounded her, and main character cannot go past her if they don't find the right item.

The atmosphere and the music very similar to Ib (another RPG horror game), with painting, dark room and doll...

So if anyone can find it, i would be so so happy.

oompaloompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13164 oompaloompa

Hi, I was just getting back to ps1 gaming and trying to find games I've enjoyed before. This was probably late 90s, early 2000s. It has both single and double player mode. It's either on ps1 or ps2. Vaguely remember that the single and double player modes have totally different styles of play.

Thought it was Metal Slug or Command & Conquer but after Googling, don't think it was. The double player was ala Small Soldier double player split screen format. I think it was soldier/army based as well. The first and second player were wearing red and green shirt I think, or could be blue.

I just remember my brother enjoying the single player mode and my poor cousin took pity on me and played the double player version together. Greatly appreciate if any of you can help, been searching all night to no avail☹️☹️☹️☹️

gamerman1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13165 gamerman1980

Hi im looking for an old computer game cant remember what exactly i played it on but it was for sure on a pc back in 2009-ish. it was a 2-D puzzle platformer where you played as a circle and a square with faces and you were tethered together by a chain and the goal was to get through the levels without dying. thats all i remember about it and ive been trying to find it for years with no avail so im hoping someone here can help me.

oompaloompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13166  Edited By oompaloompa

@oompaloompa: omg upon further prods I finally found the frigging game. It's Duke Nukem A Time To Kill😂🎊🎉🎉

Xeora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13167  Edited By Xeora
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

Hello guys! Im finding a *phone game* I used to play that is:

SUMMARY:

*Chibi* side-scroller *tower defense* game *SIMILAR TO PALADOG AND LUMBERWHACK.*

• *Side-Scroller*

• *Tower Defense* (but attacks the base of the other team "similar to Paladog and Lumberwhack gameplay")

• *Chibi Hero Designs* ( I remember that the loading screen shows a girl with a bow or crossbow while wearing something green I think)

• There are a lot of heroes, they also have skills. ( One that I remember is a *fat guy with a blowdart*)

Year Range: 2007-2013? Not really sure. I played it on a *cherrymobile titan phone*. I played it with *zenonia 3 and 4* games. Jetpack joyride as well.

Company: I was a fan of *Gamevil and com2us* before so i suspect that the game is from them, but i cant seem to find it.

Realmjumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13168 Realmjumper
Member since 2007 • 718 Posts

OK guys I need your help. This is the game I am trying to find.

It was from the last decade and came out in the later half of the decade. You play someone who can create a family and you can move around a world sort of like super mario galaxy. Also you can ride a bike and I believe have a pet. In one full play through you go from child to adult to elderly I believe.

I believe it's cel shaded and you have this blocky heads for characters and the characters smiles and you do actions in the game not words. There was an article about it on kotaku. It's an indie game that came out on Steam for PC.

I remember a scene where you are in a bench and the characters are smiling and have bubbles for thoughts. Please help me I really wanna try this game but I had removed it from my wish list or it may no longer be available.

Marklanchvar32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13169 Marklanchvar32
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

Hello.

I have been looking for a game that my brother and I played before. It was a phone from LG and the model is KG800 chocolate. It is a jet fighter game with 4 bosses. First is a giant tank, second is battleship, third is similar with the Lockhead martin SR 71 and the last boss is some Japanese airplane. You collect power-ups to upgrade your projectiles or achieve a overpowered weapon. The overpowered weapon is limited (Player have 3 of them in the start I think) and creates a plasma tornado that is directed vertical and can be controlled by the player. After defeating a boss, you will see the boss's land exploding.

I really want to know it's name and how to get the game playable on my PC. I hope it's not hard for veterans.

TarasK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13170  Edited By TarasK

Hey! I cant remember the name of the game. Its a 2D Tower defence (?) where you need to destroy a infection. There are different levels, it also has a view from top. You have to place blocks with Spacebar, and if you form blocks in specific way you can make structures (for examle, turrets). You get atacked bu different worms and stuff. I can provide some more info if needed, just ask me.

Edit: its a game made in arround 2017-2019, and it was getting quite a bit of hype. Its made for Windows 10, and maybe some other platforms.

Edit 2: Its verry similar to Mindustry

slayermemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13171 slayermemo

Hey there, at the early beginnings of 2000's i played a turn based rpg game that i can't remember its name.

I played it on PC, but can't remember if it's through an emulator. It was an old looking game, sprites/drawings and colours were like heroes of might and magic.

The gameplay was like dragon quest, final fantasy or pokémon. I had a warrior character and had a party of different members. In a sandbox world map you start encounters with different monsters and progress. In the combat screen my party of 4 were on the left side and the enemy was on the right side. There were no grids to move in combat, you just select each of your party members attacks when it's your turn just like in pokémon.

The setting was medieval fantasy reminiscent of D&D. I remember fighting with griffins and dragons. I was progressing smoothly also was kinda feeling overpowered. Then I encountered a flying skull (I guess a demilich) in a cave beneath the mountain and it obliterated my whole party and i quit the game.

The reason i suspect it was played through an emulator (game boy maybe) is that i remember the moment i saved the game was beginning of the flying skull fight and that fight was impossible so my whole progress was ruined.

Pavulon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13172 Pavulon

Hello

I can't remember the name.
I can draw some scenes and units from this game but i need to post first 5 posts.
The game
Type: flash game
Time: prob late 2000s
Genere: Strategy, tactic, TBS
Graphics: 2D

Description:
Since I can't add images yet I will try to decribe. In this game we need to complete some mission, first mission is kind of tutorial. Very iconic for this game are Pocket knife and Slingshot. The units are some kind snakes made of squares, every head have an icon. Your first unit have Pocket knife icon as head, the rest of squares are equivalent of unit lives. In your first mission you fight against similar shaped units with Slingshot icon. After completing first mission you have as your units now Pocket knife and Slingshot which is your basic units.
I played it somethin like 10 years ago. There was also a mission agaist Padlock, Tower, Sumo, Bug, Dog, Pocket Knife v.2, Slingshot v.3.

If it will be needed I will draw this game and what im describing.

daafdaaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13173 daafdaaf

hi first time i post here

i've been looking for this pc game, around 5-10 years ago? (there is a 1 & 2 as far as i know)

its a space game, top down, you start on a planet and have to travel to other planets with goods (preset not buying/selling)

you can choose an adjecent planet to go to, once you've choosen the game kinda starts

you start with an empty ship, you have to build engines to go faster (there is some kinda time limit) while other ships and rocks come from every side

you build weapons and defence on this traveling ship (hexagon), things i remember: ion cannon, shield, engine, laser

there's 3 catogiries of weapons, red (like the laser) blue (ion cannon, shield) green (engines, and power i think)

you build with money, gained from time and things killed, i remember with the bigger enginge, it had a special where u go slower for a certain time but gained more money, other weapons/defences had specials to

you start with an empty ship every time, but can get better weapons the further you go

you had to build weapons on every side of the ship, protecting ur ship and the goods u transfer

bigger weapons/shield/engines take more space

it was a pretty popular game

plz help me :) thx

AgenteDelta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13174 AgenteDelta

Platform: Nintendo DSi

Timeframe: late 2000s to early 2010s

2D game, exploration-platformer, 16 bit-ish. All the NPCs dressed yellow and orange and looked chibi. Snowy landscape, a main town as starting point. Someone created/unleashed a dark purple goo corrupting animals and people. On one of the first stages (first boss if I remember correctly) a girl (the mayor's daughter?) was trapped on a cell made of that goo, half corrupted by it. I got stuck on that level. Townspeople also gave quests I think

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13175 Black_Knight_00

@agentedelta said:

Platform: Nintendo DSi

Timeframe: late 2000s to early 2010s

2D game, exploration-platformer, 16 bit-ish. All the NPCs dressed yellow and orange and looked chibi. Snowy landscape, a main town as starting point. Someone created/unleashed a dark purple goo corrupting animals and people. On one of the first stages (first boss if I remember correctly) a girl (the mayor's daughter?) was trapped on a cell made of that goo, half corrupted by it. I got stuck on that level. Townspeople also gave quests I think

Cave Story?

AgenteDelta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13176 AgenteDelta

@Black_Knight_00: nope, it wasn't about cave exploration, but rather to follow the main questline in different overworld locations. I'll see if I can remember something more

AgenteDelta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13177 AgenteDelta

@Black_Knight_00: Nvm, finally found it. Had to look in the ds game release list. And it isn't exactly how I described it: Drawn to life

sn944403

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13178  Edited By sn944403

Hey,

This has been driving me crazy for months. I remember playing this game as a kid in the 90's with so much detail, but I can't remember the name. Key word searches don't help at all. I've searched though so many lists for education/puzzle games and program developers with no luck. It almost feels like I dreamed the whole thing, but my sisters and cousins remember playing the game too, so someone please help me. I'll list elements and parts of the game I remember.

-Ran on either the Windows 95' or 98'

-Gameplay was first person

-Navigated by mouse to open doors. When in corridors, you could only turn 90 degrees or move forward or backward one space at a time. (If you did move, your character made very echoey footsteps.)

-Setting was a spooky themed house with many click activated animations objects found throughout a grand hall with a staircase (e.i. click the cheese it eats a mouse that comes out of the wall, click the American Gothic painting the farmer briefly turns into a skeleton making the farmer's wife scream, click the moose head its eyes bulge out, etc.)

-Plot involves the residents of the house being turned into monsters sometime before your arrival. Your goal is to solve puzzles in order to find them and break the curse. (As told by a ghoulish host. I don't remember if it was a skeleton or a type of Crypt keeper knock-off.)

-Each section of the house had sets of different kinds of puzzles to solve. One section had tangram puzzles, another had an anatomy puzzle where you had to build a body layer by layer, etc.

-When you complete a section of puzzles you get a gem or colored diamond (red, blue, cyan, orange, white, green, purple, etc). You need all the gems to move onto the final section of the house.

-The final section of the house is a dark stone maze where you look for the dungeon door. After finding the door, you have to place the gems in the right places on a panel to reflect a beam of light to the right place.

-Once you open the door to the dungeon, you find a room full of monsters who then magically turn back into people. One of then thanks you for saving them and the game ends.

I hope this is enough information to name the game. Let me know if this sounds familiar. I know I can't be the only who has played it.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13179 Black_Knight_00

@sn944403 said:

Hey,

This has been driving me crazy for months. I remember playing this game as a kid in the 90's with so much detail, but I can't remember the name. Key word searches don't help at all. I've searched though so many lists for education/puzzle games and program developers with no luck. It almost feels like I dreamed the whole thing, but my sisters and cousins remember playing the game too, so someone please help me. I'll list elements and parts of the game I remember.

-Ran on either the Windows 95' or 98'

-Gameplay was first person

-Navigated by mouse to open doors. When in corridors, you could only turn 90 degrees or move forward or backward one space at a time. (If you did move, your character made very echoey footsteps.)

-Setting was a spooky themed house with many click activated animations objects found throughout a grand hall with a staircase (e.i. click the cheese it eats a mouse that comes out of the wall, click the American Gothic painting the farmer briefly turns into a skeleton making the farmer's wife scream, click the moose head its eyes bulge out, etc.)

-Plot involves the residents of the house being turned into monsters sometime before your arrival. Your goal is to solve puzzles in order to find them and break the curse. (As told by a ghoulish host. I don't remember if it was a skeleton or a type of Crypt keeper knock-off.)

-Each section of the house had sets of different kinds of puzzles to solve. One section had tangram puzzles, another had an anatomy puzzle where you had to build a body layer by layer, etc.

-When you complete a section of puzzles you get a gem or colored diamond (red, blue, cyan, orange, white, green, purple, etc). You need all the gems to move onto the final section of the house.

-The final section of the house is a dark stone maze where you look for the dungeon door. After finding the door, you have to place the gems in the right places on a panel to reflect a beam of light to the right place.

-Once you open the door to the dungeon, you find a room full of monsters who then magically turn back into people. One of then thanks you for saving them and the game ends.

I hope this is enough information to name the game. Let me know if this sounds familiar. I know I can't be the only who has played it.

I don't know anything about educational games (I only played diseducational games), but I can give you a list of first-person educational games sorted by year starting from 1994, and I can advise you to try to contact LGR or PushingUpRoses: they are youtubers who know all about edutainment games.

Good hunting.

Avatar image for russianmetro2033
RussianMetro2033

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13182 RussianMetro2033

Hello, there are two games I can’t remeber and I searched for keywords many times and still can’t find their names

One is RTS, I think there are robots that stand on two legs maybe I don’t really remeber. I do remeber that there is a resource are on top of it you build some kind of extractor, the extractor produces a crate, and your worker machine/truck must pick up this crate and carry it to your main base or resource depot and that’s how you make gold or whatever currency you need to build buildings and units. I have no idea how old it was I played when I was little many years ago.

A second game is a bird eye view spaceship shooter I think. I remeber the graphics being pretty good like 3d-ish but you old look from above at like 45-60degree angle. I think your ship was round maybe like UFO and you explore around and shoot and fight somethings I don’t remeber what.

If anyone has any idea I would really appreciate it, thank you.