Narwhalboi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13102  Edited By Narwhalboi72
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

Ok, I might be late to this thing idk, but anyways, there was this stupid obscure flash game I played on one of those websites like yepi or kizi if anyone knows what I am talking about. the game consisted of a pixelated city with about 15 buildings, you played as a tank that could shoot the buildings and when doing so small pixelated zombie thing came out that you could then run over. You could buy other tanks and also helicopters to help you complete the game that was controlled by an A.I, each tank had a different color that corresponded to a helicopter. I believe there was a point system that was the number of zombie things you ran over and the game ended when all of the buildings were clear and there were no zombies left.

this was probably a bad description but if anyone knows what I am talking about and knows that game that would be appreciated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e2159f22baa8
deactivated-5e2159f22baa8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13103 deactivated-5e2159f22baa8

So I need help remembering the name of this game. :| the game title was

SUBJECT something. It was the number of the subject so like..

Subject 111 or something. (It’s not that number) I can’t find anything on the web so...

My mum played it a few years ago on an old laptop and I just watched so I don’t remember too much but the game was like this ( from what I remember)

A person ( I think a woman) wakes up in a strange place and a voice says something like “ welcome, Subject -“ ( I forgot the number of the subject but I think it was around the 100’s) it is a little girl saying it btw. And you have to find a way out of ... wherever the hell you are. But during your escape the little girl tries to kill you by locking you in a room and filling it with water ( I think you can actually die there in the game if you don’t get out in time and your Lungs fill with water.) :| But anyway, you get out and try to leave the town but you can’t because there is some kind of force field thing around the town. You ask a man what is going on and he says that (I think it was him) idk some man says that the little girl was a demon of some kind. When he was a little kid he always wanted a sister so the demon disguised himself as a little girl to get him to help find test subjects... i think. So uh... well basically you go looking for the demon so you can kill it so the force field disappears. When you get back into the building you were trapped in there is a room filled with human bodies that have giant speakers instead of a face. The little girl talks to you through that and when you find her she goes back to her demon form and tries to kill you. You end up killing her by using some sort of magical dream catcher. The dream Cather shows you shapes and you have to trace it to cast out a spell from the dream catcher. When she’s dead, the force field is lifted and you are free to leave the town. The guy says thank you but I don’t remember if he leaves the town or not.

So yeah, that’s my horrible description of the game that probably no one has heard of or played. If you got this far thank you for listening to my babbling. I was like... eight years old when I watched my mother play this game. That was like five years ago so sorry. Anyway have a good day. :)

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#13104 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 21655 Posts

@violetdagger: Hmm. See if it's one of these. Ask your mother if she played the game on Steam or elsewhere.

BaptistaMatess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13105 BaptistaMatess
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

hi guys.. pls help, i cant sleep until i find the game..
- 2D adventure game from 2000s i think where u play as a chicken, collecting stuff, eggs i think, classic jumping game
- first level u played on the outside like countryside and the main enemies were bees
- in other level u played like in a catacomb against bats and stuff
thats all i can remember.. thx for help

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13106 Black_Knight_00

@baptistamatess said:

hi guys.. pls help, i cant sleep until i find the game..

- 2D adventure game from 2000s i think where u play as a chicken, collecting stuff, eggs i think, classic jumping game

- first level u played on the outside like countryside and the main enemies were bees

- in other level u played like in a catacomb against bats and stuff

thats all i can remember.. thx for help

Pekka Kana 2

BaptistaMatess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13108 BaptistaMatess

@Black_Knight_00: thx man, ur a god!!!!

Stratubas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13109 Stratubas
Member since 2019 • 4 Posts

(Reposting because the page number changed, and got extra info*)

Looking for a (certainly) PS1 game.

I guess it was released around 1996-2000, judging from other games I remember playing.

What I'm describing might not be "the" game, but a part of it.

It was some kind of battle arena, similar to Unholy War, for example, with such "drone" perspective.

The scenery / graphics were more industrial / futuristic, similar to Wild 9.

You picked up weapons and tried to kill the enemy.

When you picked weapons up, their names were spoken by the "narrator" (but not written).

I remember one weapon was "marbles". I don't remember how they worked, maybe they slowed the enemy, I'm not sure. I remember the VOICE of the narrator saying "marbles", and that I didn't know what it meant (I was very young, not a native speaker).

Another item you could pick up is "shield" (I remember hearing "she-og"). Not an actual shield, but something like armor points, or a force field, I'm not sure.

I'm not sure if it was 1v1. Maybe it was FFA, like Crash Bash. I played alone, so it's possible that it was only vs AI, or even PvE.

*:

I don't remember controlling different character models, just a human / humanoid, but I don't think the enemies looked the same as my character did.

I used to buy "PlayStation Magazine", which was giving some free "Euro Demo" disks. There are good odds this "game" was in such a demo disk. I bought some games that I liked from these demo disks, but not everything, so maybe I don't remember much from this game because I only played the demo. Not sure.

jakiewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13110 jakiewolf

I'm looking for a couple of old PC games that are probably from the 2000's.

1. I think it was a mystery because I remember that you had to find items to use to get through each of the areas. It took place by the ocean and I remember it being dark out with a lot of firelight. You'd have to click on arrows or something to move right or left to the different places. The thing I remember the most though was during the beginning of the game you come to some sort of shelving (like a bookshelf) with a talking skull. It was pretty obnoxious, and talked and laughed way too much. The other thing I remember is a boat but I don't remember if you were ever on the boat, just that it was there. Sorry guys, its not much to go off, but I've been looking for it for years now and can't find it on my own. I'd really appreciate the help.

2. The other game that I'm thinking of was mostly a ships game but you built a city and traded with other countries and got into battles with other countries ships. It was a top view, kind of like age of empires but you didn't control the people, just the ships and built things in the city. The thing I remember the most was the opening screen, albeit not the title of the game, just what it looked like. It was an old torch lit castle hallway with a bunch of banners that you used to choose which country you would play. If i remember correctly the menu bar was like a scroll. If you know what it is i'd appreciate the help, Thanks!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13111 Black_Knight_00

@stratubas: Here's a list of every PS1 demo disc released in Europe. See if that heps at all. I'll take a crack at it when I have a moment.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13112 Black_Knight_00

@jakiewolf: The first one could be one of the Darkfall games.

twelveticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13114 twelveticks
Member since 2020 • 3 Posts

I vividly remember playing this game but it feels like it almost could have been a dream. It was about 10 years ago so I'm a bit spotty on the details, unfortunately.

It was a top-down, conquer-your-enemies'-castle type, and you controlled little goblin-type things (reminds me a lot of Pikmin, since you guided groups of small colorful creatures). I think their colors were red, yellow, purple?, maybe blue and green, and the evil ones were possibly black with red eyes.

The intro cutscene was something about all the creatures being very lazy until evil struck. I'm almost convinced the name of the game was "Eepo" or something similar. It's driving me nuts, I really want to nostalgia-play it again.

@jakiewolf Could the second game be one of the Port Royale games? My computer's too fancy to properly play them nowadays but I remember the flags, scroll, and the gameplay sounds about right.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13115 Black_Knight_00

@twelveticks: See if any of these ring a bell.

twelveticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13116 twelveticks

@Black_Knight_00:Unfortunately, no... it was on PC and none of the ones on PC look familiar. The graphics were a bit polygonal (is that the right term? If not think Mario 64 for example)

zhaoyp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13117 zhaoyp
Member since 2020 • 5 Posts

@AvatarMan96: Alicce's world??? May be

iBakemono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13118 iBakemono

So...I'm looking for a game that I vividly remember seen it some time ago. The only thing I know is it trailer and it goes like this: An asian girl comes home walking a very long hallway and enter her apartment while listen music in her headphones drinking juice with a straw and she trows her rucsac or something like that on the floor or on a couch and she goes to the fridge and look in it but finds nothing and when she turns a monster was hanging from the ceiling and their faces are very close and then the girl shoots the monster with fireball from her hands destroying the house.

From what I recall the games was something of a online rpg or online shotter rpg and I think it was only for playstation and not PC.

If i'm not mistaken it was re-released but don't get into account this detail.

The vibe from that games was something like Hellgate:London.

Hope there is a God gamer who can help me. Thanks!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13119 Black_Knight_00

@twelveticks: are we tallking about a RTS game? With any kind of base building, ndividual unit movement, a campaign?

@ibakemono: Online, so PS3?

twelveticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13120 twelveticks

@Black_Knight_00: I think it was RTS. You moved little colored creatures around in groups to capture the enemy castles IIRC. Different colors had different abilities, and you had to outnumber the enemies in the castle with your groups, maybe fight some defenders before pouring them into the castle itself. If they died, they respawned gradually. I don't remember any kind of campaign or story mode, just different levels.

jakiewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13121 jakiewolf

@twelveticks: Thanks! I’m about 90% sure that it’s port royale. It seems a little different from what I remember it being, but it has been several years since I’ve played it.

@Black_Knight_00: Thanks for the tip. At first I was really excited and I recognized an image with the cursor being a hand... but after looking into it a bit I’m not sure that it’s any of the darkfall games. Similar, but not quite.

I do remember now that the character you play as is a youngish adult man, judging by the sound of his voice, and you start out on a boat. You don’t see your character hardly at all, if ever, and It was a dark night out when the gMe begins. It seems a lot like darkfall but when I looked into them they didn’t seem familiar at all except the hand cursor.

Thanks again for the suggestion. If you can think of anything else please let me know.

mack_silver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13122 mack_silver

I remember playing a sandbox game (NOT a simulator) that most likely takes place in outer space, where you could terraform and customize different worlds shaped like planets by adding roads and stuff. I'm almost sure the title was one single word which showed up on the title screen in a silver-ish font. Neither spaceships nor shooter elements were present. Balloons were often seen in this game, possibly even letter shaped. I think you had objectives to complete too. The graphics were 3D with vibrant colors. You couldn't control a visible character, just the tools you were given and it had no shooter elements. You could only see the planet you were customizing. Does anybody have an idea of what game it could be? It was released around 2008-2013

iBakemono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13123  Edited By iBakemono

@Black_Knight_00 Yes online. As for the playstation and PC part i'm not sure. Maybe it was latter on PC as well but who knows. That means I go for PS only. Thanks

plushietum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13124  Edited By plushietum

There's one i can remember parts of, i would have been pre xbox and play station as i didn't own any at the time So likely PC. we'd be talking around the mid-late 90's i was playing this

It' seemed sci-fi, with the metal work, plant life and such. I remember there were parts where you had to cross puzzle floors, and find the pattern, could be shapes, could be the colours or you'd take damage from the plants.

I also remember a level where i was trying to retrieve items, but around the level were thses mud like creatures. You didn't have a way to fight them, i just remember having to avoid them, you either found safe spots, or you can very briefly disguise as them. My siblings cannot remember this.

It certainly wasn't 2D platform, nor was it looking straight down from above, it was 3D as you had to walk around the map (which would follow you)

Any clues. This has bugged me for years.

RockManFA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13126  Edited By RockManFA
Member since 2018 • 7 Posts

Hello guys!

So, I am looking for this game that I played probably when I was around 3 years old, but I remember some things...

Edit: I think it was a mix of 2D and 3D but it was most likely 2D and I played it on Windows.

Ok, this came out in the early 2000s, probably in like 2006 or later.

It was a platformer game.

There were two guys that you could choose to play with.

They were both looking like a yellow ball with shoes, like they didnt have any legs or a neck, the ball was their whole body, but they had a face, feet and arms. One of them had a hat and "Italian chef" mustache.

The view perspective was from the top and you were walking on blocks. There were grass blocks, stone blocks and other blocks, but only the ice blocks were different because if you press a button to go forward you would slide to the wall and couldnt stop the character from moving.

It's a puzzle-ish game.

So thats what I remember about it and I am not sure it came out in 2006 but it was the early 2000s so like from 2001 to 2009.

This forum never disappointed me.