Official ''Can't remember the title of a game'' thread 2.0

#12751 Posted by Deaymon (21 posts) -

@porkeefun: The part in which you get monsters numbers and call them to fight sounds like a Shin Megami Tensei :|c

#12752 Posted by Deaymon (21 posts) -

@hollyver: Don't know about the name, but I REMEMBER THIS GAME. It definitely had a 2-player mode.
I can add that it had a levels-world structure like that of Mario and it was free for the 1st world, then you had the buy the full game to play the rest of them.
Also, I might point that it was not 2.5D, but 3D with a side-scrolling camera; it kind of played like most old isometric platform games, except the camera was on the side instead.

#12753 Posted by Hollyver (4 posts) -

@deaymon: That's definitely the game I'm taking about

#12754 Posted by Deaymon (21 posts) -

@hollyver: "MAGE BROS."! http://www.saitogames.com/magebros/
If this is it, it would be helpful if you edited the first entry and put the title in it, in case people find it by chance :D

#12755 Posted by Hollyver (4 posts) -

@deaymon: Yeah that's it! Thank you a lot haha. I'm going to edit the entry.

#12756 Edited by Meliawys (2 posts) -

@meliawys said:

Hello !

So, I'm in a fine struggle to find a certain game, whic I don't remember much. So, I'm gonna keep it simple.

- It's game where 6 player fight with ship (More space than water) that are shooting little pellets.

-The ammo must be grabbed from little orbs on the map

-The ships leave a colored trail behind them, destroying other if they touches it.

-The game is on a view from above

-There's several class of ship, each with their own attribute (Speed, maneuvrability)

-You can put different skill on your ship.

-It's a browser game, minimalistic in aspect, et it probably isn't that old.

Seriously, it's a little game that you can player a few dozen minutes between two works, and I'm dying to get his name back, so I'll send a virtual hug to anyone finding this for me, be it easy or difficult.

Thanks !

I have some more hint, and a big one, which I hope will help find it. The game I talk about is pretty like Trail of Destruction.

#12758 Edited by momobobo (1 posts) -

let see the game i am trying to remember.

its a old style turn base game ( might be a nes game but i cant remember), over the head view, RPG,the first monster you fight is a tree monster and you use an axe for your first weapon, the tree monster before engaging it was a red tree on the screen.

the first boss is a skeleton dragon and once you kill it it spawns a crystal over its body (never found out what it did since i was like single digit in age) then a npc comes and take a chest on these ledges that had a grappling hook in it and leaves you the other chest which does not have a grappling hook. if i remember right that magic before casting shown these runes in the status boxes before casting.

#12759 Edited by qazad (2 posts) -

I played this game on pc.

It was before 2007.

It was a turn based 2D tank game.

You adjust the angle and the power before shooting.

Before each round you buy items as ammunition or some utility. (main unlimited ammunition was missle, or baby missle)

Some of the ammunition names are nuke, ion cannon, napalm. Most of them had different sizes such as baby nuke, nuke, mega nuke.

Utilities I remember were parachute, shield (different shields with different protections) and some thing that makes you float on water.

#12760 Edited by Deaymon (21 posts) -

@qazad: By searching for "Baby Napalm" which sounds like a particular name for a weapon, Wild Ones appeared. Not available anymore, but there's a wiki https://wildones.fandom.com

Is this the one you're looking for?

#12761 Edited by qazad (2 posts) -

@deaymon: Unfortunately it's not. I played wild ones too, the game I played has similar gameplay wild ones but it was with tanks and looked kinda older.

#12763 Edited by Hollyver (4 posts) -

Hey!

I am looking for a platform game where the main character was a coin with legs.

The camera was 2D, and there was different levels, I remember one of them was a desert, and another one an urban city.

It probably was from the 00's.

#12764 Posted by minishcapper (34 posts) -

@hollyver:are you sure it was a coin? It sounds like you're thinking of Cool Spot, it was on the 16-bit and 32-bit consoles.

#12765 Edited by HFsuny (2 posts) -

Hi. I've recently and by mistake have made a poll out of this question, so please guide me to close it. Because I didn't know there was actually a thread specified for this purpose before. Sorry!

Can you help me find the name of this game?

I remember playing an old funny video game a decade ago, it was a puzzle game, the story of three little funny characters, they were pretty much in Mickey mouse style, but they were top to bottom white, one of them was a hippie guitarist the other one an always tempered guy with a purple shirt and the main character that didn't wear anything, the story started in the middle of a dessert where all of our characters are lost and together then a bunch of insects come and then they would have to run and after a course of running we end up with two of the characters lost and only one is there to be controlled by us, and hi will through the game find his way into a jungle then will talk to somewhat two talking leaves! Then meet a dragon, and after that playing hide and seek with three little baby mouses, and finally meets with a girl named -as I can remember, "thorn"- and the girl will help this guy find his two cousins and some more complex things will happen in the line of the story but I was only 6 or 7 then, and since my English wasn't really great that much to understand the whole context of the game, I can't really explain more about the details of the story, -cause my mother language isn't actually English- and I since I don't remember more about the names of the characters or the main line of the story, I couldn't find anything googling out there, I just vaguely words like, "boogie" or "boonie" or "boog" or something like that as the name of the game, but that didn't help! Would be great to finally find the name of this really nostalgic game of mine here!

#12766 Edited by Voelpes (1 posts) -

Hello! Would like to find out the name of a kinda-old game i've played when i was a kid. Sorry if i'm lacking on details or they seem too vague

- Around 2000-2005? Def the 2000s, it has 3D graphics

- Windows XP

- Turn-based strategy with hexagonal tiles, isometric(?) view (think Age of Empires II). There's a fog-of-war system, units have a limited amount of tiles it can move before it's the enemy's turn. Also a terrain system, where certain terrain had an advantage over others.

- One of the levels was this desert level, with uneven terrain.

- The story was something about one faction trying to control this planet, and another who's fighting this faction. Because i forgot the faction name, let's just call them Blue (invader) and Red (inhabitant). You could play as either in the campaign, and certain levels have certain scenarios/goals you have to complete. I forgot if there's multiplayer

- Blue's units looks like modern day military vehicles with a grey/gunmetal color and a bit of blue on it? There's a mobile missile launcher, a tank, APC, light-armored scout cars, something like that... I think the commander was this dude with a grey/blue peaked cap/military officer hat.

- Red's units are colored in a cream khaki or something? Think military vehicles in desert deployments. I remember one of the units being named Jackal, and it was this lightly armored scout. I think the commander was this bald dude with a khaki uniform?

I think the cover has a planet on it, i don't know. Thank you!

#12767 Posted by TFB (1 posts) -

HI everybody,

this is a browser game on a PC that was probably on windows 8 as I was playing thing in around 2010-2011. This game resolves around a movie about magic when you fight off people with your spells. I remember the scene being on a rainy and having black in the background.

#12768 Edited by gabadoowho (1 posts) -

Hi, There was this rpg game on the playstore I used to play about five years ago.

It had pixel design but looked defined, you could see you character, animals and/or monster well animated.

the game was in bird's eye view. your character would have equips and those equips would have durability so you couldnt use them forever. you could forge weapons, like a large spear with an axe at the end, and or two handed swords. you would also make food and amour from the loot you gained from quest and foes defeated.

there was a capture function too, i dont remember how it worked to well but, it allowed oyu to catch some animals. i remember having this cute chicken alongside me.

the gameplay looked like it was in a vegetated area first then went to a desert like place at that desert area i remember having a halbard(i think its called) or spear with a large rounded axe at the end and my chicken at my side.

for a better idea it resembled zenonia 2 or 3 if you recall.

i tried looking through my library in the google play store, but i couldnt find the game. hope it isnt deleted.

I believe you started off stranded on an island or land or something, but you had to fight monsters, whether it be cute chickens or some dinosaur looking monsters.

#12769 Posted by Alphawolf1997 (1 posts) -

Hello,I recently remembered a game that I have played over 10 years ago now, so if anyone could help me find it,that would mean so much to me.

Anyway,so about the game,I went and checked around some of the sites that have data on all existing games and haven't really managed to find the game.

Here's the jist of it:

-THE MAIN THING THAT COULD HELP THE MOST:it starts of by showing a young(teen) boy and a girl in some park maybe,then some thugs-aliens show up and kidnap the girl,so the main thing of the game is that you take the role of a young boy who is on a quest to save his grilfriend

-I know there were multiple levels that had different scenery,I know there was a forest,a desert and the last level was on the alien spaceship,and once the final boss was defeated the boy runs to the girl who says ˝My Hero˝and then the game ends with them being in a park again

-it is a 2D,maybe 2.5D Platformer that is Singleplayer only

-the other genre could be either Adventure,Action or Sci-Fi most likely

-at the time,we had our old computer which ran Windows XP so it is at least supported by that old system

-I remember the view being side screen,the character wasn't too close to the screen and you could see things in the level that were like under him if he was standing on a platform

-I'm certain that he had some things that he could collect,like coins/stars/gems,I don't really remember what it was but I know it was a thing

-the enemies were possibly some wild animals,maybe some bizzare creatures,same thing I don't know exactly but I know it was a thing.

this game started with a story telling using photos , and after the girl gets abducted , we had to rescue her, there were various type of enemies, including crows .

there were monkeys who used to come out of trees and used to throw pebbles at us , and there were turtles in water , we could jump on them and pass the water.

and when the level used to finish there was a platform a ring type thing , where the level ended and new level started with a similar portal from which we used to come out.

moreover there was forest in first level ,and there were underground locations more like caves , it was a beautiful game by the way , not a shitty one.

I'm looking for the same game please somebody help .

#12770 Posted by xxstreme (1 posts) -

hello i cant search specific on this topic.. i want to search the game i was forgot the title

i remembered playing ps1 or ps2 game around 1999-2002

the game was like RPG adventure game playing the hero like most rpg game the back story were like ancient city and legend

, but you can ride the robot, move around city, and in city you can buy robot and robot parts like weapon missile arms leg and engine.

repair the robot and batle with another enemy robot.

when face enemy the battle begin like batle robot you can freely move evade the attack

i searching all ps1 ps2 game but still couldnt find this game because no picture attached with game list name like the picure i remember

#12771 Posted by LongLostGaming (2 posts) -

I found a Gameboy game sometime between 2002 - 2008 at an old GameCrazy. I played it on my GBA, but I don't recall it being in color, and I seem to remember it being the size of a larger gameboy cartridge; however, I was in grade school, so my memories may be fuzzy due to time.

As for the game itself, it reminded me of Pokemon in that you had a monster (maybe a team of monsters?) that you travelled around with fighting other monsters. I believe that it was an RPG, in that I think in the opening part of the game I was given a quest and a place to go. Unfortunately I dont remember much else, but the creatures were much more monstrous than even first gen Pokemon. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated!

#12772 Posted by VIPER (1 posts) -

Hello I am currently trying to find the name of a very old game I used to play on my Gameboy Advanced SP between 2008-2012. I played crash bandicoot the big adventure and Jackie Chan Adventures at the same time.

The game is a fighting game like mortal kombat but much less brutal and not that realistic might have even been a little animated but not pixelated and it had monsters not sure if it had people as well. The only characters I remember was that there was a robot with one red eye and he floats above the ground and another character wore a robe and hood and had a ball with spikes floating next to him and it was attached to a chain, and when he won a fight the ball would drag him all over the floor and he would be laughing. In order to complete the game you had to beat all the other characters.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

#12773 Edited by Bmazing1999 (2 posts) -

Hello I've been looking for theis game my whole life and can't for the life of me remember the name of it

It was an old game

PlayStation or ps2 to be exact

It was before 2006 because i played this game as a kid and it was in my gams home so this is before she passed on 06

The game has a single player female protagonist

The scene i remember vividly is you are running straight and have to fight these wolves in the winter and ince you are done you make it to this puzzle like place that seems old

The character also seems very old timely but is a young adult woman with long dark hair and like animal fear clothes but revealing to an extent she is very mysterious in a way

Like an fighting adventure game

Magic was involved i believe

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
#12774 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (21551 posts) -

@bmazing1999 said:

Hello I've been looking for theis game my whole life and can't for the life of me remember the name of it

It was an old game

PlayStation or ps2 to be exact

It was before 2006 because i played this game as a kid and it was in my gams home so this is before she passed on 06

The game has a single player female protagonist

The scene i remember vividly is you are running straight and have to fight these wolves in the winter and ince you are done you make it to this puzzle like place that seems old

The character also seems very old timely but is a young adult woman with long dark hair and like animal fear clothes but revealing to an extent she is very mysterious in a way

Like an fighting adventure game

Magic was involved i believe

Drakan The Ancient Gates?

#12775 Posted by minishcapper (34 posts) -

@longlostgaming: Revelations: The Demon Slayer, DemiKids: Light Version and Dark Version?

#12776 Edited by Bmazing1999 (2 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00:

No not this game she had long like black hair skin kinda pale Her clothes weren't modern like pants and shirt

She wore like cave people, like a bra and a skirt made of fur.( I think she had powerful legs that had fur boots on them as well)

She was like a witch but she fought more than she did spells like flipping in the air, there was a specific winter scene i believe they were teaching us how to fight, wolves appeared, once we defeated them there was a bridge she had to cross and soon after she had to do this puzzle in like a broken down monument that revoled around climbing over things. Pushing large square rocks into right spaces and reading a language or something

It was on either PlayStation or ps2

Her character was very mysterious like i think she barely talked I think she had a companion but that might not be true

#12777 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (21551 posts) -

@bmazing1999: There really aren't that many third person action games starring a woman on PS1 and PS2. Try:

Kya the Dark Lineage
Primal
Bloodrayne
Malice
Kaena
Xena

or maybe Golden Axe Beast Rider on PS3

#12778 Posted by Joelloko (1 posts) -

I've played this game about 10 years ago, that I've bought in a CD that came with a magazine with lots of retro games and some newers ones. It was a FPS, and the game started with you in your aircraft flying on a small exoplanet that had only one island. I remenber that you could land your aircraft by pressing or holding Z (by the way, it was a PC game, judging by the graphics and gameplay, something released between 2002-2006). There was a hangar were you could land safely (and possibly save the game) and take a boogie car to explore the desertic scenario of that planet, that was hostile and some weird creatures suddenly appeared chasing you off.

There was some missions that you should do, like go to enemy's hideout and kill them, or kill some pirates in a air combat. I was pretty sure that this game name was Sky Hunter, but I can't find anything about it on the internet.

#12779 Edited by AliceBriar (1 posts) -

I used to play it on the Xbox 360, from around 2010-2015. I don't remember much other than a map you could play on, there was two grassy flat areas seperated by a bridge and some sort of Creek/sewer system. The surroundings (which you couldn't go into) were all brightly orange lit small buildings, I think some sort of city or something.

There were a couple different characters you could play as, I only remember thatone was a bunny I think and one girl dressed like a hooker. And I'm pretty sure there game was in 3rd p.o.v. or that you could switch between 3rd and 1st p.o.v.

You could pick up items like hammers and stuff and you try and go around hitting and killing the other player(s).

#12780 Edited by Black_Knight_00 (21551 posts) -

@joelloko Freehunter

Loading Video...
#12781 Posted by harrypm (2 posts) -

Well, here i go...

Timeframe: 2008-2011 (so had several Xbox 360's on loan with games during this time frame the main issue of remembering here is i never wrote them down to buy later on...)

Platform: I believe Xbox 360 (possibly PS2 but highly unlikely)

Mode: Single Player Story

Graphics Type: 3D (3rd/fixed moving perspective i think)

Main Character: Is a white male 30-40's+ hardened adventurer type i think

I remember his wife was killed by the church via or related to some demonic related thing and there was a hole curch falling apart scene i think and him screaming her name.

I don't exactly know if its the same game but there was a quick event to manoeuvre the tree trunk into the right angle to kill a werewolf or some big demonic 4 legged thing that would kill you if you failed this quick event.

So that's all i can recall...

#12782 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (21551 posts) -

@harrypm said:

Well, here i go...

Timeframe: 2008-2011 (so had several Xbox 360's on loan with games during this time frame the main issue of remembering here is i never wrote them down to buy later on...)

Platform: I believe Xbox 360 (possibly PS2 but highly unlikely)

Mode: Single Player Story

Graphics Type: 3D (3rd/fixed moving perspective i think)

Main Character: Is a white male 30-40's+ hardened adventurer type i think

I remember his wife was killed by the church via or related to some demonic related thing and there was a hole curch falling apart scene i think and him screaming her name.

I don't exactly know if its the same game but there was a quick event to manoeuvre the tree trunk into the right angle to kill a werewolf or some big demonic 4 legged thing that would kill you if you failed this quick event.

So that's all i can recall...

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

#12783 Posted by harrypm (2 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00: Looked it up to check i instantly had a flashback of mashing my controller thanks so much man!

#12785 Posted by Random_Mf01 (1 posts) -

So last week I had remembered a game I always used to play when I was 10 ( 2016 ish )or so ( few 3 years ago ) here’s the details

- I’m not sure WHEN it came out, but I know i played it around 2015-2016

-I used to play it on mobile ( Samsung/Maybe iPhone )

-it was a simple game, great graphics, mechanics, etc.. for it’s time

- it was some kind of monkey game. So here just read this, it was a monkey game where you were hanging off a tree from some Boards. You had to throw boomerangs at the enemy and make their monkies hurt, if not you could also break the boards ( depends on what type they were since you could also buy steel boards or if not bamboos/ etc.. ) and make them fall off the tree.

This was my childhood game, I really jus need the same of it please if anyone can help me out. Thanks sm!

#12786 Posted by YoungJustice24 (1 posts) -

There's this game I'm dying to remember. It was somewhere between 2007-2013, a flash game on friv. You choose a blob to control. You can move the creature around, give it apples and bananas off the floor. When you are ready you click the 'age' button to make your blob an adult. The aim of the level was to create a baby blob with a certain requirement like 'red colored' or 'wavy body'. You had to think about genes and choose another blob that would give you the most likely chance of producing a baby with the requirement. First you had to impress the other blob that you wanted the baby with by beating a minigame. There was one minigame where you had to jump rope, another where you had to balance the blob on a little platform and another where you hold down to make the blob jump in the air. Once you make the baby blob and beat the level, you play the next level as the baby. I'm not sure at all but I feel the title of it might've had something to do with 'kingdom'... Anyone know what I'm talking about?

#12787 Edited by LolSamsonXD (1 posts) -

Guys, I'm looking for a game which I think is already shut down, but I played it when I'm a kid, so I want to see if it's really shut down.

The game is a 3D game. In the game, you can create your own world and game. You can also put characters on the "game" you make by yourself, but the characters are standard, you only choose where to put them. By the way, I know I only got very little information here, but this really is what I only could remember. ( Also, The game is not Kodu.)

#12788 Posted by Xcentric07 (1 posts) -

Hello! I have two games in my mind that i can't remember what their names were ... i mean both of them were on PC (Pentium2) and i played them around 2003 - 2006.

The first one, is a 3d fishing game with very bad graphics (pixel graphic almost but 3d) with a guy in a boat, fishing, and you can see only the fishing rod, also i remember the feeling that i had playing the game, a feeling of chilling temperature because it was always raining and foggy. You barely distinct the fish from the water, or the fishing rod from the boat and vegetation, but damn it was fun to play ...

The second one, is a RTS game, isometric, 2d(ish), similar with starcraft but not that futuristic, it was more of a fantasy game with a more colorful thematic... and i can only remember that you had some pylons that you could steal resources... that's all i got on this one...

I searched all the internet for these 2 games and i found nothing ... i spent a lot of time trying to find the names of these 2 games but i had no luck ... maybe someone can help me ... i will try to remember more details, especially on the second one.

Thank you all for now !

#12789 Posted by KRybar2003 (1 posts) -

Hello,

I am looking for a PC game released somewhere in the 2010s

-It is a pixelated 2D game

-It is a sort of science fiction game in a space setting where you have to manage resources and keep yourself alive until you complete your objective

-The first scene in the game is a hostage situation, where you have to hack a computer, keep the hostages scared so they do not run and keep away the authorities, and others are: trapped in a room with a deadly disease that you have to cure, survive torture and interogation until you are saved, stranded in a desert with soldiers among others

-Characters apart from yourself remain dead if they die

I hope that someone will find it!

Thanks!

#12790 Posted by LongLostGaming (2 posts) -

@minishcapper: Unfortunately it wasn't either of these; it was pretty pixelated and had a more basic color palette, which is why I'm thinking along the lines of GB Classic. I also don't remember there being a party, at least not early in the game where I played.

#12792 Posted by Globaglab (-4 posts) -

I cant remember the name of this game. It was an RPG 3D medieval styled game where it started of in a cave i think and there was some creature there (possibly a dragon but not sure) and then you need to enter a village but the gates are locked so you need to climb and there are some puzzles and there was a scene where you get out of a hole in a cave

#12793 Posted by Llisa (1 posts) -

Hello, I can't remember this game that is similar to mobfish hunter and ninja fishing style but it was played online. I remember that the water for fishing was like very dirty/oily looking and that I would fish for weird stuff like eyeballs and what not. I played this game around 8 years ago online. I remembered that it was very fun but I have forgotten the name, please help!

#12794 Edited by Daarr (2 posts) -

Hello, i am searching for a side scrolling platform game on PC, which is probably in 2003 to 2007 made. The game is 2D, and the health system is with 3 lifes. I remember that the main character was a boy and he starts in a forest maybe, he can jump on mushrooms, on tree branches, there are some enemies, which are made for each level, first is forest, then desert, then castle, then some spaceship or high tech lab. And one more detail was, when he dies, there are two bars, one above his head and one under his legs, and both come to the middle of his body, erasing him when dies, for example when he took too many hits from enemy or when he falls in lava. Please if someone can tell me the name of the game, i would appreciate. Thank you

#12795 Posted by kL1x (1 posts) -

Hello, can someone help me please, I need help remembering the name of this game: it's a 3rd person platformer game like the old Prince of Persia but in 3d, a guy jumping on ledges need to escape.

I think it's set between 1999s-2008s. I remember one stage, set in a castle, sort of, and there are spiders coming down and attacking you. If anybody can help me, please. I've been searching for this game for years.

#12796 Edited by Globaglab (-4 posts) -

@daarr: is it bud redhead?

#12797 Edited by Daarr (2 posts) -

@globaglab: Dude you are great, that is the game, i played it when i was a kid at a friend.

#12798 Posted by amd247 (1 posts) -

I used to play this game on windows PC, in the early 2000s

The game was a 2d type Game

it had different levels to pass

-You had a gun by which you would capture the enemy creep in the gun and shoot it towards another enemy and it would die, kill them all and go to the next level

it was a downloadable game from google.

any ideas?

#12799 Posted by Xeora (1 posts) -

Hello everyone! I tried searching for this game that I played in my phone as a kid for weeks already, but i still cant find it.

I suspect that this game has already been deleted, but im sure that apks still exist so i can still play this game since it is also playable offline.

So here are the details of the game:

The genre is: Side-scroller Tower Defense

I played this probably on 2009-2014 on an android phone. I probably downloaded it through the google play store.

I feel that this game was made in 2003 to 2014

Games that I play along with this game:

Zenonia 1-4, and Jetpack Joyride.

Company that developed this: The companies that i suspect are gameloft, com2us, and most especially GAMEVIL because I remember seeing its logo in the icon of the game. And when i am about to play the game, their signature opening logo with sounds that says "gamevil" appears. However, im not concluding that its really from gamevil. I just think its from them because I was also a fan of their games in the past, so I usually see their logo when i play games.

Similar Gameplay: Paladog (because I think that this game allows you to summon units, but you are also using a main hero that can move sideways and use skills to kill enemies)

Graphics/Looks: 2D because its a side-scroller game, very comparable to anime since the characters also look like chibi

Goals: Destroy the enemy castle by pushing with your units and main hero. The enemy also summons units so you have to kill them in order to push through the castle. The castle also attacks units probably.

Description of the game: It has levels like 1-20 and so forth, i think that some of these levels have boss levels. You play it with left or right controls, a basic attack, and buttons for skills. I think you can also summon units.

Main keypoints that may separate it to other games: The one thing that I remember from this game is that, it has a lot of characters to choose from. You have to buy these characters so its a bit hard to have them all. However, I only remember the looks of 2 heroes. The hero that I remember is the first hero that you will use in this game. She is probably an elf, has green clothes, probably yellow hair or green hair. She uses a crossbow. They have basic attacks and skills as well. The other hero that I remember is a fat boy that uses a blow-dart with poison (kinda unsure of the appearance but there is a character with a blow dart). I think that there are 15+ heroes in this game.

The icon of the game/Screen Loader: I think that the icon and the screen loader contains the green archer girl that uses a crossbow. However, in the screen loader, this girl is with the other heroes as well. They look like anime, and they are chibi or small.

Sorry for the long post, but please help me find this game. Ive been craving to play this game for 2 years already. Whenever i get free time and i remember this game. I always try to search for it. Thank you!!!

#12800 Posted by oareaso (66 posts) -

@amd247:

is it SUPER METHANE BROS