Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#12451 LastDigitOfPiL
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

Hello guys

I would like to find a game i played when i was a little kid with the few informations i have :

- a rpg game

- fantasy

- looks like Baldur Gate but newer then prettier

- you can play several characters

- the most specif detail : you can buy scorpios, metal scorpios. Theses scorpios become then companions which help you, attack your ennemies, etc. At start, they are babies, and then they grow by eating metal stuff you give to them

Sorry i don't remember more, and sorry for my bad english.
Thanks

Pipi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12452  Edited By Pipi2
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

Hey

Im looking for a 2D atmospheric pixel puzzle solving platfomer/side scroller

Its sorta like limbo/cave story/fez

You play as either a little girl or a character with long black hair

I remember you could pickup certain things that would help you with "platforming" e.g. umbrella so when you fall you could use it to fall slower

The graphics were like pixel sprites 8 bit 16 bit that sort of style with nice sound effects and animations i dont remember if the game had music but it was very relaxing and atmospheric

When you "died" in the game you would turn to dust and hear a "ssshhh" sound

The name of the game was short and weird if i remember correctly

I dont know anymore info, Thanks

trantananh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12453  Edited By trantananh

Guys help me find 2 games i played when i was a kid.

First one is like 10 years ago.

its an action RPG game

The game is in 3d. (may be)

there are nations or empires. a lot of corlor, we can ally with other to become stronger and maybe betray them later.

there is a loot system just like diablo but enemies spawn more and more loots

main character is king or something. lead a bunch of people to fight (same color)

a "love and hate" system between nations (idr)

a lot of side quest ( i guess)

its not like a "campain" game but more like a custom map game.

The main quest is to capture or destroy all of other nations (empire ?)

( more in foOkay i got this game and cant get on the name i did it when i was small like 10/14 years ago or so.

Okay you begin in a huge room/tribe you had a own house there were 5 other AI you could have truce/ally/war with them , and in the middle of the tribe room you had like a shop , your bank (i believe) and missions or something like that , and if you went in war you need to destroy there huge stone/crystal . You could loot thier chest if you kill them . You also could hire people to protect your home/house .And you go to the other rooms there were monsters/creatures that harm you but jf you kill them you get loot from them.(bit like RuneScape systeem [for loot]).

You you could go further and further in together room to gain better loot.

edit|PC game early 2000 game rpg game it is 3D)

Second one is an assassine creed game like.

More like strategy game than action RPG

we lead 4 people. do quests like capture or kill or silent kill,

there are hover cars in the game.

there are cilivians in city. gangs and a lot of people.

every time start a game, we chose weapons or other equiptments for 4 characters.

we could chose 1 or 2 or 4 people to control at a same time.

tthe gamee set in future timeline

there are quality systems high or lower performent make the game looks like potato.

there are robots loook like spider.

Infiltrate houses or use other ways to do the quest.

alot of guns.

i dont know if it was 3d or 2d. Sorry !

thats all i could remember. Please help me find those memories back !

aleskva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12454  Edited By aleskva

Hi, I played a game cca in 2013 (no later than early 2014) on PC or PSP (not sure which one), that was much like Dark Souls or Lords of the Fallen, but the locations and bosses were more epic and the whole game (or at least the part I do remember) had really dark mood. I remember especially the locations, epic greece/roman style ruins in the dark night, lots of disintegrating bridges, vaults/archs and buildings. I also remember sometimes I could not find out where to go next as everything was dark, the paths were sometimes too narrow or hidden or there was some puzzle to solve, I remember also some climbing using lasso/rope and also some sneaking on narrow cliffs/ruins. The game involved typical Dark Souls/Lords of the Fallen battles, but also some minor and easy to kill creatures. There were chests all over the place, that gave you health/mana/exps? (not remembering) Every time you openned a chest, an animation of red/white shining spheres floating to you emerged. Also you got these shining spheres for any enemies killed. Could anyone help me to figure this out?

Update: God of War: Ghost of Sparta. I've found a mention by coincidence in best PSP games ported to Android.

WinsomeWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12455 WinsomeWolf
Member since 2019 • 5 Posts

So I remember a game I played around 2013 and it was a really cool mechwarrior type game that was 2d and allowed you to roam around maps and fight multiple other mechs and get better equipment, legs,weapons,frames, and I cannot remember the name of it and I also cannot find it. It's been driving me crazy so I stumbled across this after days of looking threw iOS games around that time and figured I'd give this a shot. I found a game that's EXTREMELY similar just not the exact one called "aegis" you might have to type in aegis mech game and you will find the 2d game mechanics that the game I'm trying to find had. I believe it's classified as a RTS game but that info I'm not 100% sure. I was playing the game on my iPhone 4 I believe and again the yr was 2013. If anyone can help me find it I'd be very grateful! Thank you.

WinsomeWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12456 WinsomeWolf

So I remember a game I played around 2013 and it was a really cool mechwarrior type game that was 2d and allowed you to roam around maps and fight multiple other mechs and get better equipment, legs,weapons,frames, and I cannot remember the name of it and I also cannot find it. It's been driving me crazy so I stumbled across this after days of looking threw iOS games around that time and figured I'd give this a shot. I found a game that's EXTREMELY similar just not the exact one called "aegis" you might have to type in aegis mech game and you will find the 2d game mechanics that the game I'm trying to find had. I believe it's classified as a RTS game but that info I'm not 100% sure. I was playing the game on my iPhone 4 I believe and again the yr was 2013. If anyone can help me find it I'd be very grateful! Thank you.

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12457 oareaso
Member since 2017 • 94 Posts

@trantananh:

i know its probably none of this game but i will recomment checking them out.

Knightshift

Syndicate plus

Syndicate Wars

satellite reign

trantananh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12460  Edited By trantananh

@oareaso:Syndicate Wars

THANKS YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE GOD OF GAMES NAMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alejandra2789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12461  Edited By Alejandra2789

I am unsure if anyone has played with this toy/game but all that I can remember is it was a rectangular shape, and shaped like a hamster cage, it had a virtual hamster in it that you would take care of and if you flipped the toy/game it would turn into like this sort of dance thing and if you connected more to it then the hamster could move to the other place. I do not know the name of the game or toy but I remember playing it as a little kid. So if anyone knows what I am talking about or the name of the game I’d appreciate it:)

Avatar image for deactivated-64efdf49333c4
deactivated-64efdf49333c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#12462  Edited By deactivated-64efdf49333c4
Member since 2004 • 21783 Posts

GameSpot covered a cool sounding game a while back that has a unique mechanic: you overcome challenges by changing the genre of the game, like changing an RPG into a fighting game if it's too hard, or a shooter into an RPG if it's too fast. I don't think it has been released yet, but I also don't remember the name of the game.

enoliglesias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12463  Edited By enoliglesias

Hi!

I'm looking for an arcade retro game about a one-eyed "man" that shot pink balls. The character it's something like this:

https://imgur.com/V09iEyr

It's also similar to this one:

https://imgur.com/vCHAeot

It's a platformer game, horizontal scroll. Jump, shoot, etc. The mechanics are very similar to Toki.

I'm freaking out searching in google but it's impossible to find the game name.

PD: Sorry for the quality of the sketch ?

**EDIT**

AT LEAST I FOUND IT:

MUTAN NIGHT :_)

Herpasherp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12464 Herpasherp

Hello! Yes!

Okay, so I'm getting a PS2 soon, and I've got two games in mind that I really loved playing as a kid, but I can't remember the title

First one was a game about a man who gets a device that allows him to time travel. The most distinguishing features I can think of are some of the places are in black and white, and the main bad guy is named, I believe, Homunculus. Also there's a scene where he gets drugged, and then has to go back in time to stop himself from getting drugged. There's multiple endings to it

The second was a vampire game. My dad keeps saying I'm thinking of Blood Rayne, but I know very well I'm not. You play a vampire guy who, from what I remember, goes around killing other vampires. I do remember that killing vampires gives you their powers. One power is super speed, another is becoming invisible in fog. I also remember that sneak attacks are identified by a skull icon. Also I think he didn't bite people, but made their blood explode from their bodies

I know these are both very vague, but any assistance in finding these games is much appreciated!

CobaltKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12465 CobaltKiller

I'm looking for a game that I played once when I was younger, some time around 2005-2010, I don't remember much though:

It was an rpg on ps2 where you had a team of unique characters (Think final fantasy or breath of fire)

I think the combat was turn based but you could run around the world in 3d

The main two things I remember were: 1- a mini game with a 2D mine where you chose which squares to expand into and there was some kind of fairy connection there, I think you had to go back every time you found more... Keys I think... and unlock some more stuff. 2- one of the characters you have right near the start had smoke based powers and betrayed you after a cool cut scene. Sorry I know that isn't a lot to go on!

CobaltKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12466  Edited By CobaltKiller

@happyblue13: sounds like Age of Wonders. Or potentially Endless legend? Hope that helps, or at least gets you on the right track!

kosma7roo2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12467  Edited By kosma7roo2

Lately, I've been trying to find this game. It's a browser game. And basically there is a platform(which is basically a large square with horizontal and vertical lines that form tiny squares) and there are 4 neon cars/motorcycles (blue red green and yellow), and each car leaves a trail behind it that fills up the platform. The goal of the game is to be the last car to crash. There are many versions of this game, some of them have the camera positioned behind the car. Would be great if someone can help.

Edit: If you look up TRON youll find it.

Deaymon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12468  Edited By Deaymon
Member since 2019 • 21 Posts

@kosma7roo2: That's just a TRON clon. There are a lot of them, but with that name in mind, you might find the one you're looking for

kosma7roo2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12469 kosma7roo2

@deaymon: Thanks alot man

Epicmemelord69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12470  Edited By Epicmemelord69

Hi guys,

I've been searching for a game for quite some time now.

It's a hidden objects game as i remember, it was set in a time when there where no cars, and if I remember correctly the game starts off with your horse carriage getting broken so a man leads you to a nearby town, the whole game has this creepy vibe and I think it was always night time throughout the game. In the town there are a few streets and buildings with some people you talk to, and the plot starts to twist when a few people mysteriously die. I remember that a girl throws herself of a cliff(that's one of those early deaths). As time goes by all the people in the town start dying and in some parts of the game you can see shadows moving in the buildings. I remember that one of victims later on was a woman who was dressed like a viking(maybe) and at one point you walk into her building and find her frozen and dead. In the end you find out that the people who 'died' early on actually just staged their deaths and killed everyone else because they were bad people.I think I played this game on PC around 2010 perhaps, but I'm not sure.

I hope this is enough for you guys to figure out what game I'm talking about. Thanks in advance.

Dartz69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12471  Edited By Dartz69
Member since 2019 • -3 Posts

Its a space ship pilot rpg game i played about 10-15 years ago on my PC (windows)

I am looking for this game for literaly weeks and you are my last hope!

In this game you never land, (accept on space stations) there ware giant (blue-ish) space stations in space where you bought spaceships (from small frigates to dreadnaughts and all between). You collected credits by fighting pirates and mining asteroids, slowly saving for more expensive, larger ships and weapons. The pilot had imo kinda of a russian accent. When you bought a spaceship you had to buy weapons as well to mount them - example: 4 slots ware for front facing weapons, 2 for side and 2 for back.

The game had an interesting bug, where you got teleported off-map, and to solve this you needed to aquire a "warp drive" or "hyper drive" so you can navigate back to the map. You had to hold space to charge the jump.

You did not view from the cockpit but more like 3-rd person view of the space ship. Visualy, in my memory, it looked similar to Dreadnaught on Steam, but in space, althou with worse graphics. It is 3D. PS: It is NOT MULTYPLAYER!

Thank you in advance for all of your time friends!

nick0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12472  Edited By nick0

Hi guys,

I`m searching for a PS1 or PS2 game

There are 2 main characters (you can play the second one later in the game)

At first you got to play a male human

At the second part you have to play someone from another species and he finds an animal which counts as a delicacy for them but he takes care of it and much later their king (which is your companion for some time) eats that pet

I remember that it has a world map

I believe that it is a turn-based(not sure) fantasy game

I don`t remember much more but I`m sure if I see the name or the cover that I remember the game.

Thank you very much in advance.

paramoria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12474  Edited By paramoria

There's a game i've tried looking for multiple times that I simply cannot find.

- Played it in the 2000s, it had decent 3D graphics so it was probably from the mid 2000s maybe

- It's about classic movie monsters that destroy cities.

- monsters included:
- 50 foot woman
- a brain in a flying/hovering metal container that used mental abilities to wreck stuff
- there were a few others that I can't remember but there was probably a Godzilla-esque one

- the main menu was set up like a classic 50's theater and monsters/levels had oldtime posters you had to click on to play as them

- the citizens and army would attack you but they were more of a nuisance that a real threat at lower levels. you towered waaaay above the city so everyone and everything was super tiny except you

- I played it on my dad's windows vista or windows 7 laptop. I don't know if it came with the game, if he illegally downloaded it, or if he bought the game. he can't remember either

- it wasn't a topdown game or a sidescroller. the camera was set behind your monster of choice and you could turn the camera and look down at people below you. it didn't have chunky graphics, so that's why i think it's more of a mid-2000's game

- it was a game more for casual players. You really just wrecked the city until it was completely destroyed and you moved on to another city that was bigger and had more military personnel than the last in an attempt to raise the difficulty.

It's not Rampage or any variation of it, nor is it the movie monster game. It has a VERY similar setup to the movie monster game from the 80's but the graphics are from the 2000s

nhalfaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12475  Edited By nhalfaway
Member since 2019 • 6 Posts

@paramoria: Maybe War of the Monsters, not sure of it though, had a king kong, a godzilla, a robot, a mantis, an alien, and more with many costumes that could change the monster completely. Story mode was like a movie playing out and a menu like a drive in movies. Gameplay was fighting but a minigame had city crushing. No talk woman, no playable brain suacer but a boss that was and the alien is similar.

paramoria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12476 paramoria

No, unfortunately, that's not it either. It felt very Rampage-like where it's you VS the city, but it wasn't a Rampage title. You didn't fight other monsters. Thanks for trying though! I do appreciate it

WinsomeWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12477 WinsomeWolf

wooday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12480  Edited By wooday

hey guys

i'm looking for a game thats at most 4 years old, there are two teams and both teams protect their mechs from the enemies, there are guns and swords, all of the environment and people are block people, you have to upgrade yourself throughout the match and it's a pc game i believe.

thank you in advance.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12483  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@paramoria said:

There's a game i've tried looking for multiple times that I simply cannot find.

- Played it in the 2000s, it had decent 3D graphics so it was probably from the mid 2000s maybe

- It's about classic movie monsters that destroy cities.

- monsters included:

- 50 foot woman

- a brain in a flying/hovering metal container that used mental abilities to wreck stuff

- there were a few others that I can't remember but there was probably a Godzilla-esque one

- the main menu was set up like a classic 50's theater and monsters/levels had oldtime posters you had to click on to play as them

- the citizens and army would attack you but they were more of a nuisance that a real threat at lower levels. you towered waaaay above the city so everyone and everything was super tiny except you

- I played it on my dad's windows vista or windows 7 laptop. I don't know if it came with the game, if he illegally downloaded it, or if he bought the game. he can't remember either

- it wasn't a topdown game or a sidescroller. the camera was set behind your monster of choice and you could turn the camera and look down at people below you. it didn't have chunky graphics, so that's why i think it's more of a mid-2000's game

- it was a game more for casual players. You really just wrecked the city until it was completely destroyed and you moved on to another city that was bigger and had more military personnel than the last in an attempt to raise the difficulty.

It's not Rampage or any variation of it, nor is it the movie monster game. It has a VERY similar setup to the movie monster game from the 80's but the graphics are from the 2000s

I Was an Atomic Mutant (2003)

tonybx09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12484  Edited By tonybx09

hello all, im trying to find a game where you start out defending what could be some sort of castle or stronghold from enemies and theres just chaos everywhere and the place you're defending is just getting overwhelmed but thats all i remember from the beginning, later on in the game you end up on a flying pirateship again defending the ship from enemies while it is at some kind of sky dock in the air, another part of the game i remember being in a giant cemetery fighting skeletons and i think zombies or something similar, it was a ps2 game im pretty sure and was third person or maybe over the shoulder. the game was very very similar to gaunlet seven sorrows but it had like a god of war aspect where you can open chest to refill your health and mana i think.

hearthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12485  Edited By hearthief

hey guys

i'm looking for a game I played around 2000. it was demo on game cd.

this game is played on the islands in the like space gap. look like this :

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-u5dicrf/images/stencil/original/products/7629/142381/Space_Island_Wall_Art_Print_SHADOW-min__05285__83907.1514378561.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on

I remember that the top of the island was empty. there wasn't much tree

https://st4.depositphotos.com/3074299/20273/v/600/depositphotos_202733174-stock-video-tromen-volcano-national-park-mountain.jpg

You control a character whose clothes are look like astronauts.

he is walking like on earth and can fly with a jet engine on its back, but not too much, If you press the gas a lot, the flying energy was running out quickly. you must click the gas repetitive briefly, you could stay longer because the flying energy is recharging.

you start the game on a space platform. you fly to the next island with a jet engine on your back. If your flying energy runs out, you fall into space and die. look like this :

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/004/206/845/large/alexander-drachenko-space-platform.jpg?1481323681

you are hovering over the island. showing you the targets on the radar

you are flying over the volcano for drop bomb in and exploding the volcanoes on the radar. these volcanoes were like a living organism

you are avoiding or hitting the big ants that wander on the island.

When the targets on the radar were finished, you were flying to the new island.

I didn't play much because it was a demo game.

these are the things I can remember.

nhalfaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12487 nhalfaway

@tonybx09: Rygar: The Legendary Adventure, Spartan: Total Warrior, Rune. Just throwing some out there, see if any stick for ya

nhalfaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12488  Edited By nhalfaway

Hey, I've asked about this before but never hurts asking again. It Was at least an android game, but notice other games I Do remember have disappeared from play store. It was around 2015 I think that I played it. Was a kind of medieval puzzle platforming auto runner, Not Endless runner. Levels had castles and woods from what I remember. You played a knight that looked short, squat, and stout, with his lined helmet visor down. Graphics were pixelated and a 2D perspective, looked like Devious Dungeons. Gameplay was auto running levels from a starting point to an end point with stuff to collect and timer for full completion, tapped to jump and Maybe attack but not sure of attacking. Dodging goblins, spikes, pits and traps while figuring out where and how to collect and get to exit.

That's basically what I can remember, been searching all over the internet for it for weeks, if anybody remembers this game please let me know

N-Tertain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12489 N-Tertain

If anyone can help me, I used to play a game where you were a baby that walked across power lines avoiding bird poop and birds. That is all the info I can remember. I used to play it when I was really young, in the late 90's if that helps anything, Thank you.

Ryu_Mizuchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12491 Ryu_Mizuchi
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts

Hey guys,

I'm trying to find a NES game from the early 90s.

It was a side-scroller with some Metroidvania qualities. You played as a robot (cyborg?) that was capable of upgrading his suit with various additions, like propellers, latching onto ceilings, and so on.

It had a stage select, much like Mega Man does... Come to think of it, it was similar to MM in many ways, but the upgrades/modes were mostly used to traverse the terrain and get to previously inaccessible places.

Please help me remember!

Deaymon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12492  Edited By Deaymon
Member since 2019 • 21 Posts

Game was "Giants: Citizen Kabuto", found by @Planeforger

PC Game, around 90's, third person shooter.

I remember it had some humorous tone, set in an alien world. It had a plot and there was voiced dialogue, too.

The first mission set you to hunt weird critters for meat around an island with lots of mountains.

I think you had AI allies that followed around, and a jetpack, and could explore a lot expect for crossing the sea, but the beach was dangerous because of some deadly burrowing worms or something like that.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12493 Black_Knight_00

@Ryu_Mizuchi said:

Hey guys,

I'm trying to find a NES game from the early 90s.

It was a side-scroller with some Metroidvania qualities. You played as a robot (cyborg?) that was capable of upgrading his suit with various additions, like propellers, latching onto ceilings, and so on.

It had a stage select, much like Mega Man does... Come to think of it, it was similar to MM in many ways, but the upgrades/modes were mostly used to traverse the terrain and get to previously inaccessible places.

Please help me remember!

Try Power Blade

BlackFace06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12494  Edited By BlackFace06
Member since 2015 • 27 Posts

Hello.

I remember playing a 3d game with 2d platformer system where you play as a mexican guy that needs to collect precious stones and needs to avoid deadly obstacles like fire or falling floating rocks (those rocks have an animated face and move in two ways, up and down in place, and up and down while moving left and right). it had a great 3d feeling when it was going to the next place. The camera is static, but also dynamic because it focuses on the player's position by rotating, so the system is like those types of 2d games where when the character reaches the end of the screen, the level scene changes and the character gets reset back to the start/end of the level scene.

Also, when you reach some final level scenes, the mexican guy starts moving on its own, finishing the game by himself. (That was something to be amazed of, because those levels he played himself were very tough o_O)

Then you get into a bonus level where you have to collect as many rubies as possible in a certain time.

If I could only remember the name of that game...

EDIT: The name of the game was Azangara. I had to look myself on a website called FreeGamePick.
Guess you never played that game :/

kevin312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12495  Edited By kevin312

So I remember playing this game on one of my earliest smartphones. All I can remember was that the storyline was something about ancient dragons / one ancient dragon being asleep for a long time and now waking up. You as a hero wake up in a castle or something and begin your quest. You could equip weapons (I remember there being swords, maces, magic staves,..) that all had a certain amount if uses. I think I remember there being a base game and some kind of expansion/sequal , wich I think was something along the lines of '...ocean of time' I think it had sidequests too. It's been such a long time but I've been trying to find it again for a while now..

jasonzio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12496  Edited By jasonzio

So i wanted to know the name of a game from the 2008/2012 era ,it was a pc game horror point and click game where it was ambiented in a circus,i remember that in the start of the game when you entered the circus you would stick your finger in the ticket cabinet and it would drawn blood from your finger and then fall in the ticket then you could enter,it was a 2d/3d game and the main character was a woman that wanted to find her son that got lost in that circus

AndreiGa97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12497  Edited By AndreiGa97
Member since 2018 • 5 Posts

I'm trying to ask every 3 months, no luck so far, coming back to ask again after 10 months :)

So many years ago, maybe 8-10 years if i recall right, i played a game. the perspective was something like frozen throne or more like diablo. the main character was some kind of wizard with a green cloak. i remember that in the story he met some lady with a red blouse and white long dress called nadia from who he learned a spell to defeat some goblins. in the second part of the story it was something about skeletons or necromancy and finding a sword(not sure about the sword) and another character given at a point. some red(orangeish) haired female with a mace i think (and cyan cloak) . also the game had a pvp mode like you could choose one of 8 characters (3 being the two story characters and nadia if i recall right and fight the others with items anld spells found on the battlefield. also you could set things before that battle like everyone to start with 1hp).

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12498 Black_Knight_00

@andreiga97 said:

I'm trying to ask every 3 months, no luck so far, coming back to ask again after 10 months :)

So many years ago, maybe 8-10 years if i recall right, i played a game. the perspective was something like frozen throne or more like diablo. the main character was some kind of wizard with a green cloak. i remember that in the story he met some lady with a red blouse and white long dress called nadia from who he learned a spell to defeat some goblins. in the second part of the story it was something about skeletons or necromancy and finding a sword(not sure about the sword) and another character given at a point. some red(orangeish) haired female with a mace i think (and cyan cloak) . also the game had a pvp mode like you could choose one of 8 characters (3 being the two story characters and nadia if i recall right and fight the others with items anld spells found on the battlefield. also you could set things before that battle like everyone to start with 1hp).

Diablo clones were a dime a dozen in the 2000s, unfortunately. The best thing I can do is refer you to this, to see if either the title or the cover ring a bell when you see them.

https://www.giantbomb.com/profile/wastelanderone/lists/ginormous-list-of-diablo-clones/74701/

nhalfaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12500 nhalfaway

@herpasherp: sounds like the Vampire game is Blood Omen 2, it's a Legacy of Kain game. The Time Travel one could be Shadow of Destiny but not sure.