Dartanyanblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#12302  Edited By Dartanyanblack
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

I can't find a game it was a pc game windows I buy it with lineage 2 kamael it was demo and I was starting in a castle with a young man with a sword killing deamons-beasts with special abilities it was third person player the graffics and character was the same with ninja gaiden 3 the game I install it with a cd I can't find this game please help me

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#12303 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@dartanyanblack said:

I can't find a game it was a pc game windows I buy it with lineage 2 kamael it was demo and I was starting in a castle with a young man with a sword killing deamons-beasts with special abilities it was third person player the graffics and character was the same with ninja gaiden 3 the game I install it with a cd I can't find this game please help me

Shade Wrath of Angels

Dartanyanblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12304  Edited By Dartanyanblack
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: thanks for your reply!! no it was more like devil may cry 4 better graffics from wrath of angels it was demo so I don't know what was the first mission I only remember me on a castle with a young man like devil may cry character killing deamons on the castle with a sword

dranr3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12305 dranr3b
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

Hi,

I'm looking for a game i played on the phone maybe 5 years back? You control a hero(male) in third person leading your human armies against monsters. You can see the map of the world you are in and you choose which castle you are invading and how many soldiers to send etc.

C0sm1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12306 C0sm1c

Ive seen a walkthrough on this game and played a bit but i cant remember the name, luckily i remember most of it.

-Steam pc

-2d view

-survival

-base builder

This game is all about your community and its environment. Its set underground and you start off with a very limited amount of supplies and your community can get sicknesses. It has a sort of art style like dont starve together. You start off with three survivors that you can randomize the personality traits, and you can upgrade certain traits like engineering if you train.

abhimanyu12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12307  Edited By abhimanyu12

Alright, I've been looking for this game for 4 years now and I have had no luck. Maybe It's cause I can't really remember if it was on my iphone or did I play it online on my laptop. Well here's what I remember about it, I hope someone can help me,

- It was a free run game kind of like temple run.

- Main character was a knight who had to run through a forest.

- After reaching a checkpoint of some sort our MC would get a new sword to fight with

- After beating enough levels and getting the best swords our MC would have to fight a dragon after going through a castle

Now that I think about it I'm about 80% sure that I played it on my iphone since I remember having to swipe when fighting the dragon. Hope this info help! Hope that one of you will know what I'm talking about!

EDIT: The animation was really good as well, it was 3d and came out in around 2008-2009 ish.

leftforkilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12308 leftforkilling

Okay so this game was on the iPad the iPad that looks like brick, iPad three or something the main character is Either just a normal night dude or somebody that looks like Dante from devil May cry. there were winding paths and you could pick your own path in this game. The game was also relatively short. the ending had the main character pulling out this blue or from some chi chair that puts up a hologram. somewhere near the top of the tower there's this cathedral like place with a big dude like somebody that looks like smoug from dark souls you could have different weapons if I'm correct but it was like just the same weapon but kind of upgrade with some effect I guess and there were Shields to. The game had some kind of anime style like devil May cry. there was some enemy in the sewer that was optional and he was like standing on some kind of tree. I swear the title of the game had something either infinity sword or tower I don't know which one was it or if it was all them at the same time

huntic761

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12309  Edited By huntic761

Hello. So, I am searching for this game i remember playing when I was really young. My sister brought it home when i was about 5. The game was made in the 2000s, i believe. Somewhere in between 2000. and 2008, approx, but im not sure. It was a 2D game where the protagonist was a male and you had various landscapes you had to go trough. I believe that the first landscape was like a forrest,then there was one level where you were in a desert, and the last landscape was in space where you had to defeat a boss which was in some kind of a spaceship to save a girl. It was a PC game. I would say it was like an adventure/mild action game. You could say it was possibly a RPG game, but im not sure about that. What im 100% sure about is that it was a PC game from the 2000s, 2D, and the last level was in space.

I would really appreciate it if someone found the game, since im really nostalgic lately and I have been searching this game for years.

Corfold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12311  Edited By Corfold

-Flash Game

- Early 2000s I believe (can't remember other games at the time)

- Run n' Gun I think, Game play was simple WASD with mouse to aim, character would point where your mouse was. Lots of shooting and having to move around the arena.

- I mostly remember the game being mostly Black with red detail. Some things were white and Grey, I know for customization you could have the Black, Red, White and Grey clothing and hair.

- Characters were Rayman like, just a head, body, hands and feet. You could customize the character to how you see fit with lots of edgy looks

- Story was you were a bioweapon and were trying to get out of this facility I think. Different bosses who were part of the same program as you.

Found it! Thing Thing Arena, but i feel like I am remembering a different one...

I am thinking of a different one, it was a Tower Defense but like Thing Thing Arena...way more edgy looking main colors were Black and Red

RJJerry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12312  Edited By RJJerry

-Flash game, PC

-Not sure when it came out but i remember playing it in 2012-2014 time frame

-I remember it being quite minimalistic, I believe it had something to do with a candy forest or something, RPG style with possibly some idle elements.

-Whole screen was purely either white or offwhite background with black text style for art

-I don't remember too much unfortunately but i will add more if i think of them.

Thank you so much for you're time

-RJJerry

Selle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12313 Selle
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

Hi guys! Need to find this """game"""

-Pc game, i remember download a .zip with it, its a story about a game developer who tell you about his relation with another game dev who is the creator of map dust_02, thats the first chapter of the game. You are in the dust_02 map and he is telling you the story about this amazing dev. Then you advance playing a lot of unfinished first person games, always with the narrator telling you about how this dev with 0 social skills start to create more and more crazy games.

-Remember second chapter (i think) its a unfinished game in the space. Just a couple of rooms and no enemys, but then the narrator makes the walls invisibles and you can see a lot of rooms of the ship that you cannot acces.

-One of this dev games is about cleaning a house for the eternity.

-Another one is about a profesor and you can see the class in front of you, but cant move. Then the narrator allow you to move and show behind the profesor a great blackhole.

-Bad english? Sorry u.u! But thanks in advance!

<3

Deaymon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12316  Edited By Deaymon
Member since 2019 • 21 Posts

@selle: The beginner's guide

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12317  Edited By oareaso
Member since 2017 • 94 Posts

**Oh! it finally came to me! It is named "Grom"!**

Hello everyone, i am looking for a pc "i think 2000-2003 game", i only played the demo some years ago.

- Gameplay was Adventure Rpg Real-time Tactics, you could travel the world map like Jagged Alliance 2, the combat looked like jagged alliance 2 but it was real-time and i think you could press space to pause.

Your characters have level/stats and inventory system very similar to jagged alliance 2, also i remember it had a throw the knife minigame and then shopping you could bargain the price by playing a card game.

- Graphics looked a lot like Silent storm with 3D character model and 3D enviroment, i think the game took place during the ww2 because i remember nazis.

- Demo, i only played the demo version, i remember you start with two characters in an army camp in the desert, you travel the world map and fight some nazis in the jungle as random encounter in the end you reach a mountain area covered with snow and yetis attack you, after you defeat them one of your characters leave the group and the demo ends.

Thank you for reading

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12318 oareaso

@picklebick said:

Hi there,

Game that I think I played on Sega Saturn, cartoon in design and overhead view. Set in a house and you were a young boy and I think it was haunted by some ghoul or boogeyman and you had to navigate round the house and kill creatures etc. Seemed to be some sort of dream setting as well perhaps to maybe save your sister or family...

Thanks in advance!

is it the "swagman"??

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12319 oareaso
@drunkme said:

Hello there folks,

please Please! Do anyone know the name of the game where you fight as a small guy with like snail eyes, against ants and the ant queen?

Its a PC game, a platformer and I think it was released berore 2007 maybe before 2005. I used to play it as a kid, it was the only game that I was allowed to play on my dads notebook.

I dont remember much of it but in the game you are a like snail-green fat little guy with snail eyes and no clothes that had a family and used to live on leaves of some plant but then the ants came and I dont remember if they killed your family or took them somewhere but then when you start playing you have to go through different levels unless you get to the ant colony and there you will fight with ant queen as a boss and lots of ants.

And i know that you cant kill them by jumping on them that will kill you. Another thing is that the game dont end with the ant queen boss level. There are other levels I believe.

Then i know that you can collect different types of orbs or something and that will give you some powers for a limited amount of time. You can like shoot a purple or gray balls that will destroy some rocks and kill Ants. You can kill ants obly with this power or by letting some rocks fall on them.

I cant find this game, whenever I try to search for it on google, it will show me some images of AntSim shit or empires of undergrowth or other weird ant colony simulators.

But this game is about killing ants not playing as them.

The last thing I remember is that the game has very nice graphics, it looks like if someone painted it. And all levels have pretty dark background and I believe there is no day level.

Please help me guys, this game means a lot to me, like, if someone find it I will send him 20$*.

*only with paypal

Edit1: I also remember that when you die you become all red and fall to the ground like in minecraft

it could be "Bugdom"

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12320 oareaso

@darkfury said:

Ps1 or 2 u were a man on a ship in space I think u found a small robot that could go places in the ship to solve puzzles and open doors I remember playing it when I was younger and haven't been able to find it again it a challenge to play never got the chance to beat it ik this is a long shot but if anyone can think of the games name thank u

it could be "Overblood"

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12321 oareaso

@rares2107 said:

Hello, so, I'm looking for and old 2D game, which I played in 2006. I remember that you were some kind of creautre, small, raindrop shaped I think, white or blue or light blue colored, not sure. Also, I remember something related to a lab in the start, you are created there or you escape it, again, not sure but I remember a lab or a building at least. Any ideas?

It could be "Glace"

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#12322 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@oareaso said:

Hello everyone, i am looking for a pc "i think 2000-2003 game", i only played the demo some years ago.

- Gameplay was Adventure Rpg Real-time Tactics, you could travel the world map like Jagged Alliance 2, the combat looked like jagged alliance 2 but it was real-time and i think you could press space to pause.

Your characters have level/stats and inventory system very similar to jagged alliance 2, also i remember it had a throw the knife minigame and then shopping you could bargain the price by playing a card game.

- Graphics looked a lot like Silent storm with 3D character model and 3D enviroment, i think the game took place during the ww2 because i remember nazis.

- Demo, i only played the demo version, i remember you start with two characters in an army camp in the desert, you travel the world map and fight some nazis in the jungle as random encounter in the end you reach a mountain area covered with snow and yetis attack you, after you defeat them one of your characters leave the group and the demo ends.

Thank you for reading

I would think one of the Commandos games... but yetis? Probably not.

Selle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12324  Edited By Selle

@deaymon: thanks a lot!!! :D!!!!!

squarefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12325  Edited By squarefish
Member since 2019 • 0 Posts

@bats94: this is what I have been looking for that fish with grid boxes you can flip base on your fish color. I think

the title has " LINE " on it I can't really remember it is a multiplayer game. While you flip some square grids you can get weapons there and its like

the most color has wins

squarefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12326 squarefish
Member since 2019 • 0 Posts

@bats94 said:
[QUOTE="zkteh"]0. A kind of games , somewhat like Puzzle type ... 7. Here is a picture with words about this game http://imageshack.us/f/85/discriblingtheunknownga.png/ 1. Starting with a huge square gird , we ( fish character) are "standing" on one side of a square .... 2. Initially , the sides are in black colour , we can highlight it ( the colour will be specified with the player's colour ) by moving around the four sides of a square , we can obtain scores by highlight more and more squares ..... 3. There are also some tools along the pathway , like making others square disappear , they have to make all over again :P 4. And also some monster, they move all over the square grid , they are blocking the players way ..... 5. If i am not wrong , we can have a weapon , i think it can shoot down monster and player 6.This game can be multi-played ... which is very awesome 7. Here is a picture with words about this game http://imageshack.us/f/85/discriblingtheunknownga.png/ What console/system is this game on?

anyone help us pls? LOL really want to play this game again

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12327  Edited By oareaso

@Black_Knight_00:

Thank you for the quick reply, then you said commando i search for similar games and I finally found it, it is "Grom"

Thank you!

Scratch0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12329 Scratch0

Hey guys

Trying to find a mobile game that I played a few years back but cant remember exactly how long ago that was. From what I remember you play as a male wizard who wants to take over the world and at the very start resurrects warrior/knight girl to help him. I remember the first few characters you find and mind control into helping you are a green orc, a thief kid who I think had a gun, and your old magic school headmaster. It was a turn based RPG that took place on a grid battlefield. The main character also wore a white cloak if I remember correctly. Don't remember much else aside from the starting portion of he game sorry.

rares2107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12330  Edited By rares2107
Member since 2019 • 7 Posts

@oareaso: that s the game, thank you!

fvukovic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12332  Edited By fvukovic

Hello,

I am looking for a 90s RPG game (at least I think it should qualify as RPG). You don't use the mouse, just keyboard. You play as a knight (or wizard, I cannot remember, but most definitely human) and you are in a dungeon or castle (or cellar). Everything is dark and the atmosphere is eerie. I remember you can walk from one room to another and collect potions and stuff. It has Diablo like perspective (looking from above) but I think this game is older than Diablo. I am sorry but I don't remember much else.

Thanks.

kiaralexa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12333  Edited By kiaralexa

Ok guys, so i have a couple tough ones.

the first one is a game my sister used to play when we were little. I'm 24 so i would say its a 90s game..

Its a game where we play with a bunch of fairies, and you make potions. it looked very realistic and the forrrest loooked so real.

the second one is going to be even harder.

i have this vague memory of this game where you went from room to room exploring different rooms and each room has something wild in it. i also remember one room if you clicked on a rock, a womans legs would appear rolling out with black and white striped tights, and then red sparkly heels on the her feet. i also remember a spaceship in one of the rooms.

I think they might have been on a cd rom called girls club but im not sure. i know its not a lot of info.. but if someone remembers at all please respond its driving me craaaazy

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12334 oareaso

@fvukovic:

the details are very little so i will suggest some games, maybe it is one of them.

Ancient evil

Necromania: Trap of Darkness

Clans

Record of Lodoss War

DragonFire: The Well of Souls

Heath: The Unchosen Path

The Summoning

Hope i did help

fvukovic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12335 fvukovic

@oareaso: Thanks for trying but none of these are the game I'm looking for. In this game, once you enter the door to the next room, the screen changes, and then you can only see what is in the current room (opposed to the games you've listed). I believe the objective of each level is to enter a certain door leading to the next level. I knew this was a long shot since I am giving you almost no info at all :)

Nbvgue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12336  Edited By Nbvgue1

Please end my 6+ year search. I'm trying to find an old PC game, most likely browser, but maybe flash), that I used to play before 2008 (probably closer to 2006). I do not remember anything about the game except 1 detail that I only JUST (3 minutes ago) specifically remembered: the background music sampled "Orchestra Strings 08" from Garageband. I understand that it is very little to go off of, but please for the love of god help!

Player7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12337 Player7
Member since 2019 • -4 Posts

Hi everyone

I am looking for an old pc kid game where the main character was like santa clause and he can setup bombs (similar to bomberman) like candy.the game was similar to bomberman

Thank a lot in advance

PandaPan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12338 PandaPan

I am looking for a game that was only on android, I played it about 8 years ago or so and I played it on an LG phone. It is a game with a sky view or birds eye view, where you are playing as a fat little blue dinosaur or dragon that is just rolling vertically and it has music while you're rolling. There's also no level select, you just hop in and start rolling and you go to different levels without choosing it, like one minute you're at a nice green forest and the next you're at a halloween level. It is not a realistic game and has very child friendly and cartoony graphics

Bxfy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12339  Edited By Bxfy

Hi, some time ago (2012-2014) i played a game And i wanna play it again.

You could play it on you're phone and PC

You were playing as a woman that went (for some reason) into "town" And while she was going at the begining she found RV where in a closet was hiding little ginger girl with her Teddy beat and she was wearing pink hoodie. I think that girl's name was Betty and her parents just went missing bc od that curse in town.

In the town was a "curse" and you (as a player) needed to find out what was happening there.

I remember a cabelcart somewhere at begining and big tree at the end.

It was a logical game where you needed to find something and put it somewhere in order to move on. And also i remember the end where you needed to stab the heart of the tree to save the town.

And there was a part of what happened in the past and it was a hippie couple And the guy went missing And the woman stayed in the town a then you could talk to her.

The whole curse was in a raven sight.

I hope you know this game too. Please if you know, let me know.

radicalrick12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12341  Edited By radicalrick12

The game I’m trying to remember I believe I played in the 90s. I think the system was SNES but I also had Sega Genesis and PS1. I believe the game was an action rpg , 2d.

I hope I’m not mixing up games here but one thing I remember about the game was you started out in a town or village that was floating on rafts or on the water.

Your character had a few Friends you were with in the beginning. I remember a point where you had to win something by choosing from a few bottles filled with liquid and one of them has poison in it and if you chose the wrong one it would warn you are you sure about this bottle. ( drinking it was gameover )

Beyond that I don’t remember much about the game. Thanks for any help and sorry for the vagueness.

TMJ146

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12342 TMJ146

The game I'm trying to track down is for the PC, and I used to play it in our school's computer labs around the early 2000's.

It was really similar to Mario/sidescrolling games, and I believe it was called "Neon" but I'm not 100% sure. It was crude, but fun to play and actually challenging. You played as a kid, and the main enemies were rabbits for some reason. Not sure if this was just the creation of some local game designer or what, but I'm trying to track it down. I grew up in the Midwest (Illinois) if that helps.

Thanks for any help, and if anyone else remembers this strange game, let me know!

Avatar image for phantom68985100
phantom68985100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12343 phantom68985100
Member since 2019 • 6 Posts

I was linked to post here. - I remember few scenes of it very well, You started off near a boat which is ported in a small dock, after you went further you had to kill a theif or a man atleast for sure near a tree that would always drops a scroll, after the start you would see a campfire and theres 5 guys to kill, there was also a INN but i dont remember that that well, i remember a valley with stone on the sides and im not sure but i think it had pillars as soon as you entered the valley there was guards to kill which at that moment wasnt easy evertyime. - I think it was made at about 2000s like 2002-2006? - I played it on PC. - The character was a male. A rpg game something like Requital but not that, also it was Russian, well my version was maybe it was in other languages too but mine was russian. Thanks.

Avatar image for radioactivezone
RadioactiveZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12344  Edited By RadioactiveZone
Member since 2019 • 9 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: No.. its not saboteur...

RadioactiveZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12345 RadioactiveZone

@gcat1: Well in call of duty there is one mission, this one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp9FCzv5O-Q) and in game that i am looking for you are driving in same truck but you have only pistol luger p08 and you are not driving in cities just in forest on railroad. I remember that when you escape nazis from that forest you get loading screen and then you start in some place like village small number of houses but a lot of grass fields and there you kill nazis and find guns and do mission, but as i can remember you were getting loading screens like saves but after that "save" you continue to play from same place where game saved

RadioactiveZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12346  Edited By RadioactiveZone

I was playing that game it was like 2012/2014, me and my friend, and we are looking for that game but we cant find it... I am looking for that game so bad like im gonna die if i dont find it hahahaah it was so good back than you know? Graphics looks something like maybe COD 2 or COD 3 but i dont know what else i can tell you... First mission i know we were escaping german army true forest on railroad in truck, i was back in truck shooting germans with only luger p08 afrer we escape i had missions i remember that maybe in middle of game maybe further probably you get mission to sneak or just dont sneak but mission was tu plant bombs on german bunker with i dont know cars maybe or tanks not so sure... I think that at one point in game you go to train station and that station is not underground its on open and there was german army ofcourse and there you had some missions i know it was hard to get inside this station because it had big walls around it and it was well guarded or this wall was other part of this game not so sure. I love this game and you dont know how i would love to find this game. If you can find it, anyways you wouldnt know how much i would be happy and how much i would appreciate that if you could find it... Thanks a lot anyways you are really nice guys

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12347 oareaso

@phantom68985100:

I think "Soulbringer" is the game you are looking for

GamingElepaio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12348 GamingElepaio

I remember playing a mobile sidescrolling platforming arpg about five years ago on my android phone. I believe it was Korean, but fully translated. It was a pixel art game where you played as a white haired male protagonist wearing a blue school jacket that got brought to another world by the villain. You had a female companion/advisor NPC with you (I think she was blonde). You could use either a sword or a gun. I only remember one boss, it was a spider at the end of a jungle level (I think this was the second area). It was a pretty standard rpg (farming monsters, crafting weapons from harvested drops and ore, etc), but I don't remember it having a lot of microtransactions, unlike a lot of mobile games nowadays.

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12349  Edited By oareaso

@radicalrick12:

I think the game you looking for is "Legend of Xanadu II"

Blang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12350  Edited By Blang

This is going to be the most vague description ever, but hopefully you guys can help me out!

There are two main characters in the game, one was really buff and the other was skinny (both men). I just remember that you could carry crowbars and beat people with them. I also remember hitting soda machines and cans rolling out. I believe it was between the N64 and PS2 era. Thanks in advance!