Themsweetshoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#11302 Themsweetshoes
Member since 2018 • 9 Posts

@saintseiya100: That's totally it! Just looked up a video and man, the memories! I loved that game as a kid! Thanks a lot!

saintseiya100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11303  Edited By saintseiya100
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

@rayzer8upbte Is it this game? Its called Animorphs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animorphs_(video_game)

Auburnforest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11304  Edited By Auburnforest
Member since 2018 • 2 Posts

Hey I have a game that has stumped me for years.

It's PC and I only got to play the demo I believe, so I didn't finish it.

It was probably made in the 2000s and I think it came with my dad's computer although I don't remember.

I think in the game you're a detective or something I forget, it has a mystery type vibe. It also has a kind of creepy vibe although it's not a horror game. I didn't encounter any enemies in it. It was more of a point and click type game.

The art style and graphics were really good and kinda reminded me of life as a teenage robot or something, like that 50s style but still modern. In the game you'd click around for stuff and we're also able to travel back and forth in time. I remember at one point you had to travel back in time to climb a latter that would have been broken in the future and then once up the ladder turn forward in time and there would now be a hole in the wall, or you'd place things some here and they would be there when you went forward in time.

The future was very overgrown looking and worn down almost post apocalyptic and the past was nice and modern looking. The game was creepy because you could hear crikets or rain I'm pretty sure ,but never encountered anyone so it was kind of eerie. I think they're were skeletons and such hidden but it wasnt a horror game just kinda creepy. It seemed like everyone had died except for you or something.

I think i also remember using the time travel to get past certain things, they might have been robots or lazers I can't remember. I know I kinda contradicted myself saying there was no enemies bur the details are fuzzy. I think there was also a robot factory you had to walk by at one point.

rosbifke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11305 rosbifke

@darktroll:

Dude you are a hero! My deepest gratitude!

arrrrrmatey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11306 arrrrrmatey
Member since 2017 • 17 Posts

@auburnforest said:

Hey I have a game that has stumped me for years.

It's PC and I only got to play the demo I believe, so I didn't finish it.

It was probably made in the 2000s and I think it came with my dad's computer although I don't remember.

I think in the game you're a detective or something I forget, it has a mystery type vibe. It also has a kind of creepy vibe although it's not a horror game. I didn't encounter any enemies in it. It was more of a point and click type game.

The art style and graphics were really good and kinda reminded me of life as a teenage robot or something, like that 50s style but still modern. In the game you'd click around for stuff and we're also able to travel back and forth in time. I remember at one point you had to travel back in time to climb a latter that would have been broken in the future and then once up the ladder turn forward in time and there would now be a hole in the wall, or you'd place things some here and they would be there when you went forward in time.

The future was very overgrown looking and worn down almost post apocalyptic and the past was nice and modern looking. The game was creepy because you could hear crikets or rain I'm pretty sure ,but never encountered anyone so it was kind of eerie. I think they're were skeletons and such hidden but it wasnt a horror game just kinda creepy. It seemed like everyone had died except for you or something.

I think i also remember using the time travel to get past certain things, they might have been robots or lazers I can't remember. I know I kinda contradicted myself saying there was no enemies bur the details are fuzzy. I think there was also a robot factory you had to walk by at one point.

How about The Silent Age?

Auburnforest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11307 Auburnforest

@arrrrrmatey: omg you're amazing! That's exactly it ! I'm so happy I thought I'd never find it thank you so much :)

Avatar image for mclaurinjesseni
mclaurinjesseni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11308  Edited By mclaurinjesseni
Member since 2018 • 4 Posts

want to play in PS4

Avatar image for mclaurinjesseni
mclaurinjesseni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11309 mclaurinjesseni
Member since 2018 • 4 Posts

who's playing PUBG?

Pag517

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11312 Pag517

Hi all,

I am looking for an old pc game, what I just really can't find no matter how hard I try. :D
So, here are the things what I remember for:

There were 4 little orbs (they kinda looked like M&M's figures) but we just call them and the whole game as Pom-poms, because they were maybe hairy. They had a different abilities: The yellow pom-pom could shot fire, the red bited the stones so you could walk through on the field, the green had a rope and the blue could swim, and you were always just with one, but you could change it, if someone else was needed.

It was may around 1997-1999 and I remember for the name 'Callisto' but didn't help.

Good night and good luck.

Avatar image for laurosaurus_rex
laurosaurus_rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11313  Edited By laurosaurus_rex
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

I'm trying to find a game and I have for awhile. It is:

• 2D platform game
  • Pixelated graphics
  • I'm pretty sure you control movement with arrow keys and use some of the others to do different actions
  • It's a browser game that I played a few years ago (probably about 5)
  • You're a black knight looking
  • You travel around the area and find different things that enable you to see colors (green, red, blue, purple, etc), which then show different obstacles, etc
  • You can flip between black and white and see different parts of the scenery

I've been looking around online for it and have checked a bunch of different game sites but haven't had any luck.

Thanks so much!

~laurosaurus_rex

gateway6357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11315  Edited By gateway6357

Howdy. Looking for an early 3d game on PC. Main character was female, think red head, she was an archer mage type. At beginning of game an old man shows up at her farm and dies telling her about monsters returning. You can fight with the hoe she was working with when the old man comes. You follow the path to your goal. If I remember right Winows bought out the company that made the original game then that company came back with this game after Windows dropped the origial. I think the title is like S..... of A..... type name. But I am an ole cuss so don't count on that. Any help would be cool.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11317 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
@pag517 said:

Hi all,

I am looking for an old pc game, what I just really can't find no matter how hard I try. :D

So, here are the things what I remember for:

There were 4 little orbs (they kinda looked like M&M's figures) but we just call them and the whole game as Pom-poms, because they were maybe hairy. They had a different abilities: The yellow pom-pom could shot fire, the red bited the stones so you could walk through on the field, the green had a rope and the blue could swim, and you were always just with one, but you could change it, if someone else was needed.

It was may around 1997-1999 and I remember for the name 'Callisto' but didn't help.

Good night and good luck.

Fury of the Furries

Pag517

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11318 Pag517

@Black_Knight_00: @Black_Knight_00:

You have no idea what you just did!!!! :D
I detailed my searches so deep and I could not find anyhow..

THAAAANK YOUUU!

jack_knip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11319  Edited By jack_knip

Hi, the game I'm searching for from over 15 years is an old Amiga 500 game (although afterwards I updated my pc into Amiga 1000).
It was a puzzle game composed of single screen 2D levels, in which you had to guide a character (maybe I'm wrong but I remember it was a sort of spider) through the level in order to take keys that allow you to exit.

I remember that almost some levels had some haystacks as impediments, but the thing I remember for sure is the peculiar image that come up when you lose: it was an animation of a wc cabinet.
Hope someone knows about, thank you all.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11321 Black_Knight_00
@jack_knip said:

Hi, the game I'm searching for from over 15 years is an old Amiga 500 game (although afterwards I updated my pc into Amiga 1000).

It was a puzzle game composed of single screen 2D levels, in which you had to guide a character (maybe I'm wrong but I remember it was a sort of spider) through the level in order to take keys that allow you to exit.

I remember that almost some levels had some haystacks as impediments, but the thing I remember for sure is the peculiar image that come up when you lose: it was an animation of a wc cabinet.

Try Super Carling the Spider

vinylcreature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11322  Edited By vinylcreature

Hello!

The thing I'm looking for is more of a modern 'game', if I can even call it that. It was on a website, it required java to play, and it was 2D. My mind goes to 'webber' or 'Webster' in the title, but I don't have a clue what it's called. It had you play as an animal, and you'd get points as you 'grew up', got a mate, built a nest, etc, and you could play as more animals with more points. I think one of the first animals was a bird of some sort, maybe a robin? Idk why I wanna find this game so much, it's just stuck w me for so long. Also, most other 'players' in the game were computers with weird names. The gameplay was kinda almost in tiles or squares in the game, with arrows so you could move from place to place. Also, you could battle some animals. It's really clear in my mind, but I just don't have a name for it. If you can find it, I'll thank u forever.

jack_knip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11323  Edited By jack_knip
@Black_Knight_00 said:
@jack_knip said:

Try Super Carling the Spider

Unfortunately is not that :(

testedP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11324 testedP

ps1 game! you walk around with a little boy or a girl(might be brother and sister) mainly outside where theres alot of monsters and shit och inside theres ghosts and shit, and the boy/girl could turn into monsters or something like that(boy dressed in green and girl dressed in purple/pink-ish i think) have no clue if this is even a game or if ive just dreamt it or something...hehexd

Ellthecat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11325 Ellthecat

So there's this online game I used to play a few years ago and for the life of me I can't remember it's name (or the websites) except that I'm pretty sure it starts with A. It's an adventure choose-your-romance kinda thing and it's text-based. The protagonist has white hair and is half-something that's evil and makes her eyes red. She lost her memories and at some point it's revealed she used to be super evil but I guess stopped after whatever made her lose her memories? And her half-brother is an evil prince/king and she has a brunette best friend who falls for a guy they used to think killed her mom but didn't. And in one of the parts (it had 3) the protag is stuck on an island with an elf archer(?) guy who is one of the love interests. Please help, I used to looove the game.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11329 Black_Knight_00
@testedp said:

ps1 game! you walk around with a little boy or a girl(might be brother and sister) mainly outside where theres alot of monsters and shit och inside theres ghosts and shit, and the boy/girl could turn into monsters or something like that(boy dressed in green and girl dressed in purple/pink-ish i think) have no clue if this is even a game or if ive just dreamt it or something...hehexd

40 Winks?

testedP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11330 testedP

@Black_Knight_00: Yea that might be it! thanks!

JacksonDWX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11331  Edited By JacksonDWX

I used to have a game that I loved on the PS2.

- First-person stealth

- kinda 007 meets Hitman

- I specifically remember a level, possibly a series of levels, where you were sneaking around an office building at night. there were some spots where you could see out over a metropolis through large glass windows, an area where you are outside the office building while up high, but there are indoor guard posts with computers, lots of hallways, and, this part might be wrong, I believe a heli-pad. The office building had a specific, weird name, with what i remember to be a red logo.

I know this is vague, but that's why i can't find it. lol

Any help is appreciated.

ThezRhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11332 ThezRhino

Alright trying to remember a game from my childhood. I remember playing it on PC back in the early 2000s. It might have come out slightly before then, but I can't remember. It was a car game that was all about crashing your car and completing puzzles. If I remember correctly, you'd set the direction and speed (power) of your car, and then let your car go and see what happened. You couldn't control your car after you released it. I remember one specific level you had to go off a jump, get hooked by a magnet attached to a crane, which would swing you around and blow up a gas tanker. I also remember another level had a giant donut on top of a store (like an advertisement) that you had to knock down, and I believe if you hit it right it crushed a cop car? I apologize that I can't remember more info. I was quite young when I played this. Another detail I remember is that you had to enter some sort of internet password (my dad always did it so I'm assuming it was the router password) which enabled you to download a couple more playable maps.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11333 Black_Knight_00
@jacksondwx said:

I used to have a game that I loved on the PS2.

- First-person stealth

- kinda 007 meets Hitman

- I specifically remember a level, possibly a series of levels, where you were sneaking around an office building at night. there were some spots where you could see out over a metropolis through large glass windows, an area where you are outside the office building while up high, but there are indoor guard posts with computers, lots of hallways, and, this part might be wrong, I believe a heli-pad. The office building had a specific, weird name, with what i remember to be a red logo.

I know this is vague, but that's why i can't find it. lol

Any help is appreciated.

Maybe Cold Winter?

JacksonDWX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11334 JacksonDWX

@Black_Knight_00: I checked it out. That isn't the game. Thanks for helping out :)

gvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11335  Edited By gvx

Hi! This might be a hard one, but I was searching for this game's name forever. I remember it since I was a child. I used to play it around '99-'01.

It looks like age of empires 1/2, strategy game, on PC. The only thing I can remember about it: when I was training units, the "bar" had the unit's name and a color filling it up. Something like this [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2zqspe1.png[/IMG]. Also I know that I had a mission where I had to train horses to send them to a hero or smth. I know it's vague but I wanted to give it a try.

blackbart666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11336 blackbart666
Member since 2015 • 40 Posts

Hi fellas

Pleas save me. I've been thinking about a game for weeks now and I can't remember what it's called.

The game is old, early 2000s max 2007, top down dungeon crawler roguelike, medieval fantasy theme, remember one of the first bosses is a huge spider. Game was played on PC Windows, 3D graphics, not pixel. One specific i remember a character who's attack was throwing axes. Couple of different set characters to choose from, no customisation. Single Player and local Co-Op mode.

Please help me out here, I've been searching for weeks.

Santiagosas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11339  Edited By Santiagosas
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

I'm glad people did this to help each other, I would love to play that game again but I don't know the name, I have searched and nothing, I will try to be the must specific here and by the way sorry about bad english:

It's a game with a woman psychologist, she can enter people's mind and help them fight their biggest fears (like psychonauts style), first level of what I can remember is a dude with fear to spiders, you go across the level figthing spiders style first-person-shooter, it is for computer (at least), I can't remember the date, but I saw it like 8 years ago, the game is probably older than that.

I couldn't play it because of my slow computer, now that I have a not so bad one I would love to, I can't seem to remember anything else please I will be patient, thanks in advance

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11340 Black_Knight_00
@santiagosas said:

I'm glad people did this to help each other, I would love to play that game again but I don't know the name, I have searched and nothing, I will try to be the must specific here and by the way sorry about bad english:

It's a game with a woman psychologist, she can enter people's mind and help them fight their biggest fears (like psychonauts style), first level of what I can remember is a dude with fear to spiders, you go across the level figthing spiders style first-person-shooter, it is for computer (at least), I can't remember the date, but I saw it like 8 years ago, the game is probably older than that.

I couldn't play it because of my slow computer, now that I have a not so bad one I would love to, I can't seem to remember anything else please I will be patient, thanks in advance

That sounds interesting. Any idea on a time frame or what the game played like outside of people's minds? Was it always FPS when going into their dreams?

Santiagosas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11341  Edited By Santiagosas

@Black_Knight_00:

Thank you so much for the earlier respond, it was like this:

Before you enter the first level there's an introduction to the level, you can hear the woman psychologist (yourself in the game, the MC) talking about what she wrote in her diary, it says how she diagnosticated her patient (the patients are the levels, first patient, first level and so on), first level is arachnophobia, she wrote that there's something else besides the arachnophobia that is affecting her patient, she tells she needs to go deeper in the mind of her patient using her powers, when you skip this, is when you start playing for the first time, all of this is, like I said, just the introduction to the level, inside the patients mind is the only way to play, FPS is the only way to play, I remember something now (or kinda), I think that are secrets inside the levels, I think you can upgrade your weapon and unlock new ones also, sorry if I didn't tell this at the begging, I didn't want to tire people, hope you don't get tired to hahaha.

AICFan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11342 AICFan1979
Member since 2018 • 10 Posts

@santiagosas: Dreamkiller

Santiagosas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11343 Santiagosas

@aicfan1979:

Lovely, just lovely, with people like you in this planet things will change to better, thanks dude, and thanks to you black knight aswell

Gigify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11345 Gigify

Thanks for setting this up. I have two games I played when I was a kid and enjoyed a lot but got frustrated and quit. Lets start with the easier one.

Year: 2000- 2010 I believe. Console: either ps2-ps3 or original xbox-xbox360. Most likely xbox

Info: chess oriented- meaning you choose a race (one of roughly 6?) and you get "units" similar to which you would get on a chess board and their stats would rise accordingly to their role, queen, pawn, etc. Stronger units were like unicorns, ifrit, and dogs. I forget the loss scenario but i do remember the map you play on was nothing like a chess board. the races were nature themed mostly like fire, ice, nature kind of thing. The gimmick of the game was that when two units fought, say a queen and a pawn, the fight wasn't instantly over. A fight would start in a large circle and was like a real time brawler similar, to dissdia without the flying. Units retained damage so it was a poor choice to use a queen to sweep pawns in case you run up against another queen which made every point of health you lost a serious disadvantage. Skill and strategy was needed which made it fun.

I remember less and it doesn't seem very original as the other so I have little hopes of finding this one.

Year: 2000- 2010 I believe. Console: either ps2-ps3 or original xbox-xbox360. Most likely xbox

Info: Fantasy war themed with a top down view most of the time, similar to total war. However, during combat you could choose to become one of the units in the squad to help fight. The only things that stick out in my memory are there were a few people you could select at the start of the campaign and that determined which campaign you were on and the difficulty. There was a very hard battle where you had an army and this fog rolls in and you cant see anything either on the map or as a unit. But you get assailed by catapults and you cant find them as you normally would due to the fog. So as those catapults wreck your army, one of the strongest forces of the game (dragons or wyverns idr) start to swoop in and attack your army from out of no where. It frustrated me to quit and it was the game which taught me the word gigolo as one of the main characters says it to another because she hated him.

Any time you devote to helping is appreciated. It just happens to be that when nostalgia about an old game comes up, it hits hard. Thanks

tridvajedan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11346  Edited By tridvajedan
Member since 2018 • 7 Posts

Im looking for a game which i played for a bit 2 years ago.

The game is pixels from 2015?2016?Where you have a few "missions"

On the first one you attack a spaceship to get some info and then space police come chasing you,On the second one you try to find a cure for a virus and you have a few days.

I know that one guy also loses an a arm and gets a robot one.Idk if that helps.

Sorry for not knowing much more i played it only for a bit!

AndreiGa97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11347  Edited By AndreiGa97
Member since 2018 • 5 Posts

Had a post 3 months ago, no luck. Maybe now?

So many years ago, maybe 8-10 years if i recall right, i played a game. the perspective was something like frozen throne or more like diablo. the main character was some kind of wizard with a green cloak.i remember that in the story he met some lady with a red blouse and white long dress called nadia from who he learned a spell to defeat some goblins. in the second part of the story it was something about skeletons or necromancy and finding a sword(not sure about the sword) and another character given at a point. some red(orangeish) haired female with a mace i think (and cyan cloak) . also the game had a pvp mode like you could choose one of 8 characters (3 being the two story characters and nadia if i recall right and fight the others with items anld spells found on the battlefield. also you could set things before that battle like everyone to start with 1hp.

Avatar image for gastriccosine92
GastricCosine92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11348  Edited By GastricCosine92

It's not dark cloud... not at all

I don't have the the picture of what I'm asking

It's in ps2 and it's 3D and it's rpg

The opening is about diff colors of small light talking about something

The game starts of with a boy and a girl falling in a cave then they try to get out from the cave and they split up then the boy finds something which then goes to his arm I think it looks like vines or something green and the girl gets to him and caring stuff and then they get out in a grassland with flowers and u can now use the vines or somethin power, the second/first boss when ur in the grassland there will be a huge tree that shoots fiery balls or normal balls u will fight whole the girl is taken by someone to go to the safe place

I only remember till this boss

[Edit] got the name

Algaeninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11349 Algaeninja

This game is like on the tip of my tongue. I think it is on steam, and they are making a sequel set in space. It was 3D. On pc (maybe exclusive) and the jist was that you are the ceo of a company trying to mine a planet and there were 3 resources iron common everything needs it, plasma or electricity which could be generated, and space rocks which would fall down in the end game. You would build up a base to get more resources, but there were other ceos who would compete with you (AI) so you could build mechs, panes, tanks, and robots with different types of weapons (lasers, bullets, etc.) you could research better stuff, but the way to win was to get your robots inside the other ceo's base and shoot him. The big twist was that it was a strategy game but you could take over any of your soldiers including vehicles.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11350 Black_Knight_00
@algaeninja said:

This game is like on the tip of my tongue. I think it is on steam, and they are making a sequel set in space. It was 3D. On pc (maybe exclusive) and the jist was that you are the ceo of a company trying to mine a planet and there were 3 resources iron common everything needs it, plasma or electricity which could be generated, and space rocks which would fall down in the end game. You would build up a base to get more resources, but there were other ceos who would compete with you (AI) so you could build mechs, panes, tanks, and robots with different types of weapons (lasers, bullets, etc.) you could research better stuff, but the way to win was to get your robots inside the other ceo's base and shoot him. The big twist was that it was a strategy game but you could take over any of your soldiers including vehicles.

Warshift?