Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#11151 greengecko24
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

Hi,

The game I am trying to remember is a PC game, played it around the early 2000's. It started with these kids that were at school and it was bring your pet to school day. All the pets got lose somehow and these two kids and a dog try to rescue them all. The world though turns into a outer space version of everything. The dog gets like three eyes and stuff, and the other animals get alien like features. I remember it was a similar set up to those games like Freddy the fish and pajama sam in terms of looks. Please help if you can!

tonylogan007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11152 tonylogan007
Member since 2011 • 101 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Order of the flame!!!! Yes, that is the one! Thanks man! Gonna check if I can get it somewhere.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11153 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@sovereign989 said:

I really need help finding a game I played a long time ago. I cant remember the name of the game and it was on a demo disc. I cant remember names of characters, monsters or who made the game.

I remember the game being an Action/ RPG, with a female protagonist who would look slooty in some clothes and armor in a some what type of futuristic yet primitive type era.

*You could pick up small animals throw them in water and they'll turn evil and attack you ( Like a Gremlin but not a Gremlin)

*Other creatures like monsters with blue horns and claws that would charge and attack you on site, swarms of flying insects would attack when you would be on a ledge at some point during the demo

* In the demo, there was a dojo area within the homestead where you start in the demo

* The protagonist could wield all type of weapons like pistols, Flamethrowers, Giant axe, Bolas. Those were all I found while playing

The game had good graphics, voice audio and combat system for early 2000s. I know the game was on one of the many Macintosh demo discs my uncle would get from I don't know where, I was a kid.

If it helps I played Bugdom, Future Cop and Nanosaur during that time period as well. I know the game was for Mac and PC, not sure if it was for console as well.

I'll greatly appreciate any help I can get. If anyone needs any more details I'll be happy to attempt to provide them.

Cheers

Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2

Travris1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11154 Travris1

Im looking for this game i played on ps3 the game was setup likea board game but you had characters as each piece you would have to cross the board kill the king or kill all his pieces it had no humans it was just that a board game that used monsters as the pieces and you fought across like i dont know anything to compare it too but it was a good game any ideas.??

Sovereign989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11155 Sovereign989
Member since 2018 • 2 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: FOUND!

Thank you

Mikanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11156 Mikanda

The game I am looking for is one I played more than 4 years ago. It was an 3D MMORPG where you would start out as a warrior or mage I believe. The warrior classes had a single sword swordsman, a dual welding class, and a heavy sword class as far as I can remember, maybe there were more classes. The game started out by bringing you to a training ground where there were rabbit monsters that you would kill and level up a little before going to the starter town. There were two starter towns, one for warriors and the other for mages. I remember that in this game, the warrior and mages were enemies and players of each could attack the other side. There were times when a high leveled Mage group would travel deep into warrior territory towns and kill everyone, I'm guessing the same happened with high leveled warrior groups too. I also remember there was a monster field when playing as a warrior class. In the field there was a place full of ogres, where deeper in there was a boss or stronger mob ogre called... I think the Tinkerer? Or something. Nearby the ogre ruins there was a swamp. Same setup, a type of monster in the swamp with a stronger variant deeper inside it. There was once an event where a fast and weak mob would spawn randomly. Killing it sometimes dropped event armor which lasted a limited time but gave you great boosts. Any of this sound familiar?

jameskm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11157 jameskm
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

good

Dasch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11158 Dasch

Hi,

I'm looking for an old game in a range between 2003-2005 max 2006. It was a trailer or gameplay in my local gaming TV called "Hyper". It was a TPP game starting with a car driving on the road towards some kind of villa. Then the character exits the car and switches it to a kart like it was GTA game. Afterward, he keeps driving on the road. I know the lack of information, but trust me It was very long time ago since I've watched it.

It could be both PC or PS2 game and I'm 100% sure it wasn't DRIV3R. Do anyone recognize TPP (Sandbox?) game with the possibility of driving a kart, walking around like in GTA series?

The TV programme has been shut down in 2014 and there is no archive left of it to find any clues :/

VeracityTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11159  Edited By VeracityTT

Ok, PLease Help me. This has been driving me mad not being able to figure the name of this game out. It was a war game, around 1998 pc game. You had to build buildings for your army to create troops, you could upgrade your builds to build better troops and different strategy based things. A key factor was, You can't see other areas of the map, it is in darkness until you explore the world with troops. it use to be up top in the corner, the maps lights up once you've sent troops to explore that area. You could expand your base in other areas of the map to kill the enemies in that area, i think lol. I'm not sure if you were on a alien planet or if it was just another army you were up against. Any idea what this is? Also you had to command the troops, sending and returning. you could build other things at your base but i don't remember specifics

RLLL93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11160 RLLL93

This topic was an awesome idea

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11161 Black_Knight_00

@dasch said:

Hi,

I'm looking for an old game in a range between 2003-2005 max 2006. It was a trailer or gameplay in my local gaming TV called "Hyper". It was a TPP game starting with a car driving on the road towards some kind of villa. Then the character exits the car and switches it to a kart like it was GTA game. Afterward, he keeps driving on the road. I know the lack of information, but trust me It was very long time ago since I've watched it.

It could be both PC or PS2 game and I'm 100% sure it wasn't DRIV3R. Do anyone recognize TPP (Sandbox?) game with the possibility of driving a kart, walking around like in GTA series?

The TV programme has been shut down in 2014 and there is no archive left of it to find any clues :/

Try Scarface: The World is Yours or one of the True Crime games.

Dasch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11162  Edited By Dasch

@Black_Knight_00: Nah, I've played Scarface, but anyway, Thanks for trying to help! :)

The game was placed in more "nowadays" scenery and there wasn't any guns&shooting just cars so True Crime falls out.

Xinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11164  Edited By Xinner

Hi all! Soooo, there is this isotropic RPG game i'm looking for. Guys were playing this game and Starcraft (can't say if it is brood war or the first one) so I would say between 1995 and 2005. I didn't play the game myself so all I can say is what I saw while guys were playing. There is all details I remember:

-I saw only one character instead of a team.

-The player was able to tame annimals and make mobs fight together (wich 2 differents characters)

-There was dragons in this game, the player had 2 dragons tamed (one black and one white) you could find more dragons in a cave.

-Once, the player healed a dragon with a bandage

-The player once told me that one of his dragons was "older" meaning more powerful, so I guess these dragons was able to earn XP

- the player was able to store his pets in a barn-like in a city

I first though it was baldur's gate (visually very close to) but you can't tame dragons in this game Planescape Torment Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura but I can be wrong.

This is haunnting me for years I find nothing on internet and i'm starting to think i'm crazy and this never happens (how google can miss a game where you can tame a dragon?)

btw, sorry for the mistake I must have done, i'm not a native english speaker.

Thank you for your help!

Xinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11165 Xinner

@veracitytt We are going to need more details. Every RTS correspond to your description. What kind of units could you hire? what was the ressources?

Great_Pigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11167 Great_Pigeon

Cant remember name on game I played long time ago it was singleplayer against ai 2d with guns. the start of the game you were in menu where you would pick difficulty and stuff then game would start and you would pick a place on planet to drop to you would have a single robot with brain head and a drill then you would dig down and dig gold to get money that money you could use to buy other units that would fall from sky in crates or vehicles if you chose. there were lots of guns and weapons that would come down with them and if the unit with brain head died then you lost. your objective was to kill the other brains and if all of them died you would get that area. if you got the area you could build buildings and defenses or have computer build it for you (the computer wasn't good at building defenses so it was good handicap) after that most of the places on world would be captured and you could select a new place to attack. every turn all the ai normaly attack something so often you would need to defend areas. also I remember being lots of mods for this game.

Avatar image for matthewfelix111
MatthewFelix111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11168 MatthewFelix111
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcyWoCqIImA&t=6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXGFZfWKvXw&t=21s

TG is a rageing dumpster fire of CHEATS and hacks

JinKryi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11169  Edited By JinKryi

hey , cant remember these 2 games :

1) used to play as a kid around 2005-2008 i think . its a story mode kind of game where things occurr and you have to press a specific action within a time limit and you explore around. you start of in a town covered in snow , I believe the first area of events is a diner , and it has something to do with paranormal phenomena like maybe time warp of some sort . I checked life is strange but I dont think that quite it doesnt have the scene I remember , plus I think it was like some weird german name as a title (not sure , memory fails me ^ ). main character is either a girl or a police officer . maybe you alternate between the two .

2) played it around the same time. kinda goes like ur a sick child with some sort of disease which if u dont get the medication in time you die while trying to escape from a mansion/facility of some sort. you go around the facility trying to avoid everybody to get out while searching around for stuff in general to help u escape and while trying to stay alive looking for medicine . might have like a health/fatigue bar bottom middle

thats all I can recall , appreciate ur time and effort.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11170  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@jinkryi: The first one is Fahrenheit

JinKryi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11171 JinKryi

@Black_Knight_00: oh yes it is ! , ty so much :) thats 1/2 found ^

Dasch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11173  Edited By Dasch

Hi,

Except for game from couple post above I'm also looking for a game I played very long time ago. It was a demo of some sort of Baldurs Gate isotropic type game. The demo starts in a dungeon. The first character you operate has to find and release 3 other characters from cells. This demo was bought with some PC gaming magazines that were popular in Poland before the fast internet era :) I mean the period we are searching is between 2002-2006.

It actually can be Baldurs Gate but I never played its final version. I also checked on Icewind Dale screenshot but it doesn't remind me anything. Maybe the level from the demo was a middle part game who knows.

Hope that someone in love with isotropic games recognizes this beginning demo.

NewTUTS2018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11174 NewTUTS2018
Member since 2018 • 4 Posts

@Black_Knight_00me too:

Fakeboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11175 Fakeboi

I’m new to gamespot.

I would like to know if anyone knew this game.

I played this game around 2008 - 2012

So you basically have to ricochet your light into blocks to destroy the tile, which is the main objective. If you intersect into your own light you would lose your life. I remember that the last area of the game was a blue environment. One of the features is there was an automatic spinning light reflector that spun 360 when your light is adjusted to it.

I played this on my pc, which was super crappy. it also has its own cd rom. The isn’t massive and would be difficult to search it up and find my results.

riachu8862

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11179  Edited By riachu8862

the game i am looking for is on pc and it came out around 2006 it was these two girl characters and you pick one to play, and the other gets abducted and put in a guarded tower and you have to fight to get more spells and magic(elemental i think), to fight the final boss, to try and get you sister back.

if i think of more information on this game i will tell you

illsism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11180  Edited By illsism

Hi everyone. I saw last year the trailer of a game that started in an underground lab, with zombies in it. It was either first-person or third-person. Pretty good graphics(don't know if released yet). There was a scientist in locked in a cage or a room I think, the first objective was to release him. Tried to find it with no luck.

Can't seem to remember more, thanks for the help!

tolqar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11181 tolqar
Member since 2015 • 11 Posts

I remember playing this game a few years ago and you could set down your first city anywhere on the map and later have colonies. Finally near the end of the wipe everyone would try to be the biggest clan. Also i remember the admin seemed was also in Maybe the arctic. I think in this game from time to time you could use boosts.(not a game with awesome graphics)This was a browser game. Also you had to research tech and the eta for your troops to land was horrible unless you had a city close. I wish I could remember more, if i do I will add more.

tolqar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11182  Edited By tolqar
Member since 2015 • 11 Posts

I remember playing this game a few years ago and you could set down your first city anywhere on the map and later have colonies. Finally near the end of the wipe everyone would try to be the biggest clan. Also i remember the admin seemed was also in Maybe the arctic. I think in this game from time to time you could use boosts.(not a game with awesome graphics)This was a browser game. Also you had to research tech and the eta for your troops to land was horrible unless you had a city close. I wish I could remember more, if i do I will add more.

Lucky_Mermaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11183 Lucky_Mermaid

Hey guys,so I have a game I can't remember the name of.

- It has no background music

- The game has 3D graphics

- You could see your character from a top view (bird's eye view).

- I played it probably around 2010.

- I played the game on my old pc,which runned on the system either windows 7 or windows xp or maybe even older.

- You could only play this game offline.

- There are two characters you can play and you have to play them both by switching (I think) aswell.The characters were like an m&ms expect without the logo on its front,it had smaller legs and arms and I believe more round-ish eyes and they were genderless,I think.

- The levels look something similiar to the game Hopmon (by Saito Games) where the difference are the colors (it was mostly yellow).

- The goal in the game was to get past obstacles (obstacles like pushing boxes to keep something activated,solving puzzles etc.) to get to a rainbow hole,in order to procceed to the next level.Every time you get there,the character would make a sound saying:"Whee!".

- The characters also made a sound everytime you collected an item (I think it was mostly stars),which sadly I don't know how to describe.

Avatar image for retroboyadvance0
RetroBoyAdvance0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11184  Edited By RetroBoyAdvance0

I had post my forum. i found game is calld Stickya Adventureya. but still two more game i REALLY looking for.

It is swf flash or shockwave idk.

In title screen there Pink bunny with black bunny dancing in its pupils.

Vampire like man dug up old NES like game that he use to plug and play

there are main chartacter is Cat. i forget name of game but i remembered i played in Addctinggames or Armorgames

(BTW i used Wayback Machine to go back to between 2006-2010. that year i played most of the time online.

If anyone KNOW game name is...PLZ REPLY ASAP!!! i missed one game sooo much...

I got another game but forget name! i KNOW gameplay but forget name...

There man is spraying underarm when loading.

Man must be chased and dodge things in way as angry person is chasing behind you.

i KNOW it MUST be found in Miniclip.com

but i forget... im feeling old! -_-

Thank you!!!

Subscribe me on youtube. RetroBoyAdvance0

Acey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11185 Acey
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

Hopefully one of you will understand this! It was a game I remember playing as a child on my uncles GB

So it was a game boy original scroller shooter style game, you controlled a mech like character on levels which had soldiers who would appear when you moved to the right side of the screen.

There was a few platforms you can jump on for higher ground, if you died the whole game restarted back to level 1. But you could get coded which you could use in the main menu to jump to a certain level of the game.

GLHF!

Aevum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11186 Aevum

Sorry, I don't have an answer to the previous posts. I am actually looking for a game that I saw on YouTube several months ago and here are all the information I have about it :

It's a psychological-horror video game that was probably released recently, probably 2015-2018. The game is in 3D and is a FPS (First Person Shooter), I remember the player using a gun. The game concept was about phobia and I remember the enemies being some kind of trypophobia-skinned (skin filled with multitude of holes) humanoid with some kind of very thin insect-looking armswith erratic movements. There were also a red room filled with TVs with close-ups eye on every screen.

darth_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11187  Edited By darth_gamer
Member since 2018 • 5 Posts

It's about hunting, older game, like from 2009. When you shoot you can see bullet flying in slow motion.

SamVengance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11188  Edited By SamVengance

Looking for a game I played on some demo CD i borrowed from my classmate. I came with "Killgore" I think was the name, Nascar, Sin and thief: the dark project.

I played it on PC, windows xp

The game I'm interested in is a strategy game where i think something made earth inhabitable in the future and both genders split into faction fighting over the resources of Mars, I think. You choose whether you want to play as either the girls or the boys. It's a sci-fi game with mechs, aliens and base building.

Would really appreciate if someone could tell me what it is. The name of the game had the year in the title (2320 A.D.) or something and it had a "skirmish" game mode.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11189  Edited By Black_Knight_00
@darth_gamer said:

It's about hunting, older game, like from 2009. When you shoot you can see bullet flying in slow motion.

Likely Cabela Big Game Hunter 2010

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11190 Black_Knight_00
@samvengance said:

Looking for a game I played on some demo CD i borrowed from my classmate. I came with "Killgore" I think was the name, Nascar, Sin and thief: the dark project.

I played it on PC, windows xp

The game I'm interested in is a strategy game where i think something made earth inhabitable in the future and both genders split into faction fighting over the resources of Mars, I think. You choose whether you want to play as either the girls or the boys. It's a sci-fi game with mechs, aliens and base building.

Would really appreciate if someone could tell me what it is. The name of the game had the year in the title (2320 A.D.) or something and it had a "skirmish" game mode.

There's an old game called Gender Wars.

SamVengance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11192  Edited By SamVengance

@Black_Knight_00: Nah that's far off.

It's Sci-fi and takes place on Mars and it's a 3d game

boboyeung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11193 boboyeung

I have been searching a pc first-person shooter game (should be) and I forgot the name of it. I used to played it about 13 years ago (~year of 2005-2006)...The game is for singular player and not an online game. What I remember about the game is there were different scenario you can choose, for example a short tunnel with zombie, a residential area with zombie, a residential area with people, a white building with people.....There are a training field with coca cola can!!!!The methods of getting gun are picking guns that are on the floor or getting it from dead people.It is no need to buy any weapons. Besides, in the zombie scenario, jumping can help you slow down dying from the attack of zombie. And this is not a game about war or soldiers.

Is there any ideas? I have tried my hard to describe it. If you have any ideas, please do tell me. Thanks a lot.

Spamster3121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11194 Spamster3121

Trying to remember a browser game I used to play in the 2000's. It was a top down space rpg. You could buy ships and weapons, and fly around in big battles between factions. I'm pretty sure it was on Kongregate, though I can't find it now which makes sense since I seem to remember the dev saying they were going to take it down. I'm pretty sure the dev was called Ben or Benjamin, I think it showed his name when you open the game.

Obviously if I'm correct and it has been taken down, I don't need to find it, but it would be nice to at least remember it's name. Any help is much appreciated.

J4ckd4w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11195 J4ckd4w

@dasch: Sounds like it could be Baldur's Gate: Shadows of Amn, a sequel to the original Baldur's Gate.

In it you start out imprisoned by the magical equivalent of a mad scientist. Imoen frees you and you must make your way out of the lab. You free a few of your old companions from the original Baldur's Gate along the way.

denist345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11196 denist345

Hello there , pls someone help me. When i was younger , (probably before 8-10 yesrs) i was playing some kind of online games , i found game series of point and click games. It was pretty good for just a normal online game so yeah. What i remember is thata it was online , it was point n click , the main character in the series i played she was the same one in the other) was a woman with read hair. SO in he series i played she was singing at the opera and then she had a vision about someone ancient and how his hand was chopped and put in a box and then the game started , you had to find clues and items and with time or with every wrong turn the killer or something bad was approaching you , pretty scary. i also remember that i played another one from the same series . The same girl with red hair was on the train and there was a mystery again , and a killer or the bad guy was somehow bathed in a light blue light and was approaching with every wrong move. If someone have a clue , pls help me , again i say i played it online ,HALP

denist345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11197 denist345

Hello there , pls someone help me. When i was younger , (probably before 8-10 yesrs) i was playing some kind of online games , i found game series of point and click games. It was pretty good for just a normal online game so yeah. What i remember is thata it was online , it was point n click , the main character in the series i played she was the same one in the other) was a woman with read hair. SO in he series i played she was singing at the opera and then she had a vision about someone ancient and how his hand was chopped and put in a box and then the game started , you had to find clues and items and with time or with every wrong turn the killer or something bad was approaching you , pretty scary. i also remember that i played another one from the same series . The same girl with red hair was on the train and there was a mystery again , and a killer or the bad guy was somehow bathed in a light blue light and was approaching with every wrong move. If someone have a clue , pls help me , again i say i played it online ,HALP

goldsword1093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11199 goldsword1093

Hello there! I would appreciate if someone helps me, there was a game i remember my brother used to play, about late 90s or early 2000s, its hazy but i remember the intro, there was a UFO i think, and people were being turned into green aliens, on a beach or the whole city, women in red bikinis mostly, it was like a shooting game? You can choose being a man or woman i think.

Another game was a guy with blond hair and a ponytail, he was wearing sunglasses, uses his fists a lot to punch.

I'd appreciate any help!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11200 Black_Knight_00
@goldsword1093 said:

Hello there! I would appreciate if someone helps me, there was a game i remember my brother used to play, about late 90s or early 2000s, its hazy but i remember the intro, there was a UFO i think, and people were being turned into green aliens, on a beach or the whole city, women in red bikinis mostly, it was like a shooting game? You can choose being a man or woman i think.

Another game was a guy with blond hair and a ponytail, he was wearing sunglasses, uses his fists a lot to punch.

I'd appreciate any help!

Second one sounds like Comix Zone