Official ''Can't remember the title of a game'' thread 2.0

#10401 Posted by SecondReality (1 posts) -

))

#10402 Edited by mixerdust (6 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00: Nope, the units are full 3d and the maps are pretty small, you can zoom all the way in and look things up close

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
#10403 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (21164 posts) -

@mixerdust said:

@Black_Knight_00: Nope, the units are full 3d and the maps are pretty small, you can zoom all the way in and look things up close

Real-time or turn-based strategy?

#10407 Posted by mixerdust (6 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00: it is Real time

#10408 Edited by Black_Knight_00 (21164 posts) -

@mixerdust said:

@Black_Knight_00: it is Real time

Did you also look at Myth 3? That one has 3D units.

#10409 Posted by Squiggles34 (2 posts) -

Ok, so I've been trying for years to find this game and I can't find anything about it. From what I can remember it's either a GameCube or Playstation 2 game and in the game you played as an humanoid animal (like a fox or a cat or something) and it was a rpg and in third person (I know it is not legend of Kay.) In the game you start out on a farm or a ranch and you do chores involving I believe a well and a barn. Then your father gives you a small wooden sword to go adventure with. Next, after some travel you end up at a big city with a castle and a fair and things. All I can remember from there is a arena at a fair (I think) and there are three mini bosses in this arena that you fight in a competition. Of the three I remember 2 (the second boss and the final boss.) One being a centaur like woman that was half woman half something else kinda like a centaur but I don't think she was half horse. The second being the final boss and it was a mud monster that would freeze or to hurt him you had to freeze him or something like that. Then I remember a mini game in the fair where you spun a wheel for prizes or something. After that all I remember was ending up being trained at the castle by a big buff wolf humanoid and going on a quest to go to the sewers under the castle. I've been looking for this game for years, please help me if you have any idea of the game I'm talking about. Thanks!

Avatar image for leagueopotatoes
#10410 Posted by LeagueOPotatoes (1 posts) -

Okay, so I've been trying to find this game for ages now. I've googled every combination of words I can think of, so here we go:

1. The game is pirate-themed. It's a puzzle game on a large hexagonal board made of smaller hexagons. The aim of the game was to find a few gems scattered on the map within your move limit. You did this by clicking a hexagon, and a circular wave would move out from that tile, stopping only when it hit a gem or wall on one side.

2. If you failed, then a drawing of a hanged pirate appeared on the end screen with the words "Dead men tell no tales".

3. It was a PC game in the early 2000s.

4. The version I had was on one of those game compilation discs. Like '100 Arcade Games', or a title like that.

Can anyone remember this game?

#10411 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (21164 posts) -

@squiggles34 said:

Ok, so I've been trying for years to find this game and I can't find anything about it. From what I can remember it's either a GameCube or Playstation 2 game and in the game you played as an humanoid animal (like a fox or a cat or something) and it was a rpg and in third person (I know it is not legend of Kay.) In the game you start out on a farm or a ranch and you do chores involving I believe a well and a barn. Then your father gives you a small wooden sword to go adventure with. Next, after some travel you end up at a big city with a castle and a fair and things. All I can remember from there is a arena at a fair (I think) and there are three mini bosses in this arena that you fight in a competition. Of the three I remember 2 (the second boss and the final boss.) One being a centaur like woman that was half woman half something else kinda like a centaur but I don't think she was half horse. The second being the final boss and it was a mud monster that would freeze or to hurt him you had to freeze him or something like that. Then I remember a mini game in the fair where you spun a wheel for prizes or something. After that all I remember was ending up being trained at the castle by a big buff wolf humanoid and going on a quest to go to the sewers under the castle. I've been looking for this game for years, please help me if you have any idea of the game I'm talking about. Thanks!

It could be Neopets: The Darkest Faerie, a surprisingly acceptable Zelda clone.

#10412 Edited by Litord (1 posts) -

Hi,

I'm trying to locate a new game that I would like to buy as a present. Any information you might have about it would be appreciated.

1. The game is newly released, or will be released in not too long.

2. It might be a Novel Series game, based on the second book of some book series.

3. I think the german version is called "[Name] 2: Feuertaufe" (fire baptism in english)

4. The commercial in facebook said something about some female lieutenant that had to save a mission before it already had begun. I got the impression that the game takes place in space.

As my first post, I apologize for any written and/or unwritten rules this post may violate.

Thanks

#10413 Edited by sherwood444 (4 posts) -

Hey everyone, I’m not sure if you will be able to help me or not. I’m trying to remember a game I played back in the late 90s-early 2000s. I can’t remember what game system it was on exactly, but I have narrowed it down to 3. SNES, Sega Genesis or PlayStation 1. This is a 2D game that takes place in an urban city. At the beginning of each stage you are dropped off by a pickup truck or some kind of truck. You make your way through an ally trying to avoid other vehicles and objects being thrown at you from above from people in there appartments. At the end of each stage you would hop back in the truck. That’s really all I can remember about the game. If someone remember this game in any way and can give me some different titles they think it could be that would would be amazing. I really liked this game growing up and I’ve been trying to remember it for sometime. Once again thanks for any help you can offer.

#10414 Posted by colicAF3000 (1 posts) -

lol

#10415 Edited by colicAF3000 (1 posts) -

pp

#10416 Posted by mixerdust (6 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00: Its definetely not a myth game, the maps in the game i played are basically tiny arenas and you buy the units you want to fight for you

#10417 Edited by roccatisku (1 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00: i saw a videogame character in a weird trippy musicvideo that used M.U.G.E.N. references. I need to know what game it originally referred from.

I only have a screenshot of it. Can't post an image so here's a link to it: https://i.imgur.com/q2FpQ2U.png

And this is the vid where i found it from https://youtu.be/2PXS02SVHvA?t=74

Couldn't find any clues of what it comes from, even used Google image search but it doesnt work.

Thanks for help.

#10418 Edited by Skull- (1 posts) -

Hi, I`m trying to find a game. It is a turn based game and it is very text heavy. You control a village and you must go to wars, trade and manage your population. Basically every turn that u pass, cycle a season. Spring, summer, autumn and winter. Generally u use summer to go to war and autumn to harvest, You need to manage your horses, sheep and catle and you can do a lot of stuff, like reseatch technology for the gods by making sacrifices. The game has events all the time and they are text based, u just click on the option that u want to take. You have a council that give suggestion of what to do next, and they benefit you based on their gods, and their stats are also based on this. I remember one of the gods`s name, Ermalda. I also remember that we had a cow God. A god of war. A god of healing, and so on. We had events with dragons, and I remember that the bestman were an almost unstoppable force, that you should avoid at all costs. One of the events I remember you finding a village of ducks, and you can choose to annihilate it, and it would greatly backfire later in the game. YOu also could send members of your conciul to explore the map and find treasures and resources. You could enslave soldiers and civilians after wars, or you could ranson them. Well I hope it is not very confusing. I played this game last year and I cant remember T_T

#10419 Posted by Squiggles34 (2 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00: That's it!!! Thank you so much!!!

#10420 Edited by forgottengame (1 posts) -

There was a game I use to play in 2005-2006 maybe even later. it was a pc game that had to be downloaded from its website and a client activated the game if I remember correctly. There were archers tanks a mage that was really short. anyways there was player vs computer kinda like time trials but I mostly played vs other players and the team with the most kills won at the end of the timer. I distinctly remember a map that was all frozen ice in multiplayer mode and another map with lava. Thanks

#10421 Edited by Audrix (1 posts) -

Okay, I played this game on PC a long time ago. Can't remember exactly when, but I guess I played it between 2009 and 2011. It was a pixel platformer, which story started when a young boy woke up in his house. After he turned on the light a little pink octopus appeared on the boy's head. There we could talk to ther NPC's, walk to other houses, and the final boss of this game was a giant king octopus in stage, which reminds hell. That's all I can remember.

#10422 Posted by Planeforger (17542 posts) -

@skull-: That's King of Dragon Pass.

#10423 Posted by kjagfoufgaof (1 posts) -

Hi,

I've been trying to find a game that I remember playing and loving back in 2006-2008. It was a bought game, which I believe you installed on your PC. It was a fashion game, and basically I remember that there was a map with different buildings, and I'm pretty sure you they each had a different 'challenge'. I think you continued with each challenge, and you got a 'stars' rating for your outfit which would in turn unlock a new bulding?

Any help would be much appreciated! Cheers!

#10424 Posted by Gierchuck (2 posts) -

So i was playing this game on Windows XP pc around 2010 year. I remember that at the start u could choose beetwen communism (made the game red) i think liberalism (blue) and something that amde it yellow. It also had kind of mini-games on the corners if the ball fell into the hole. On the right bottom there was something related to war, on the left bottom was a city and people walking close to it, and the white house up left. I also remeber that when u lost these aniamtion were changing ( for ex. there was a tank driving to the white house and destroying it and the city was burning). The alst thing i remember but am not 100% sure that when u entered the game and wanted to start a new one there was an animation going behind with the ball going into some tubes and so on. If someone knows the name I would be thankful. Thanks in advance

#10425 Edited by AntonioBerlin (1 posts) -

Hi together,

hope this topic is stil active.

I remember 2 Arcade games playing in the mid 80s here in Germany in a Gameshall on a Arcade Machines.

1. Game was a jump and run shooter where you played a warrior/soldier. I remember crossing forest/jungles and so on. Remarkable was the Music. But i dont remember anymore. May someone knows what i mean.

2. Game was a Tank Game. You drive a Tank ( not Ego View just 2d ) and destroy enemys and houses. Get boosters for better fire and so on. Some Houses have people and this one you save. In case you tank is damaged the people walk around the area and you collect them again.

So may someone knows about the games and can help me with the names?

Thank forward.

Sincerely

Antonio

#10426 Posted by JonesDM23 (1 posts) -

Been looking for a game for a long time now and only just now noticed other people on the interwebs could help. I remember it would have been 4 or 5 years ago so... 2012 or 2013, I believe I was on armorgames.com but every time i search there i cant find the game. It was a free online pc game. single player. the plot was basically that you were this dude on a 2D screen and some demons came through a portal. and you pick up a bow and fight them off. as you progress through the game more and more demons come through these portals and there are bosses and stuff, but i know it was all on a 2D screen, and you got like these spell arrows that made a wall appear when you shot the arrow or it set the demons on fire, I cant remember fully as it was so long ago, but i really enjoyed the game. I feel like the name of the game was the name of the guy you were. like 4 letters. something small.. I cant be certain. anyways I hope yall can help me. Armorgames.com may not be the one but it was definitely on a website similar to it.

Thanks

#10427 Edited by Chadley (2 posts) -

Hey everyone.

I've been looking for this tower defence game I played back in 2014 on an android tablet

It was a 2D side scroller(not birds view and not pixel)

the left side was your base/tower and the right was the enemies spawn (I'm unsure if it was a base/tower aswell)

In the game you control 1 character you selected at the start of the game

I remember a warrior and a mage/wizard

I constantly played the mage

The mage character auto fired and had other manual attacks like a meteor strike that fired infront of your character

You had to equip minions to help defend and attack the enemy

:( please help

Thanks

#10429 Edited by DivinusOculus (1 posts) -

I'm trying to remember the title to this old game I played a few times on a Mac computer.. I don't know when the game came out, But I'd assume early to mid 90's.. The details I remember is you chose a god and tried to conquer land.. the land that you had under your worship got candles the indicated the strength of it's worship.. The god I always chose was a huge serpent like god. The battle was a cut scene where you saw your little army fight, then the details of the battle would come after winning or losing it. Unfortunately that is all I remember, I know it's not much but anything anyone and point me toward would be greatly appreciated.

I figured it out, Dominions was the game!

#10430 Edited by ex (2 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00: great

#10431 Edited by Gierchuck (2 posts) -

@chadley said:

Hey everyone.

I've been looking for this tower defence game I played back in 2014 on an android tablet

It was a 2D side scroller(not birds view and not pixel)

the left side was your base/tower and the right was the enemies spawn (I'm unsure if it was a base/tower aswell)

In the game you control 1 character you selected at the start of the game

I remember a warrior and a mage/wizard

I constantly played the mage

The mage character auto fired and had other manual attacks like a meteor strike that fired infront of your character

You had to equip minions to help defend and attack the enemy

:( please help

Thanks

Maybe dungeon defenders first wave or any other type of dungeon defenders.

#10432 Edited by niezgadniesz22 (1 posts) -

Hi

I'm looking for The game I played few years ago (I think it was 2010 or earlier, but the game can be older).

It was online (not for downloading) MMORPG game quite similar to Tibia I think (the graphic was quite similar, the camera was sprite-based but not exactly over-headed - like old type 2D game trying to make the effect it's 3D).

The game was set in medieval times. Gamers could raise the level by killing monsters, find and change equipment, find and prepare food, go fishing, chop the wood etc.

The world was quite big I think, there were at least few towns, I'm not sure but there could be some dungeons too.

We could control our character by clicking the places where we wanted to go.

I don't remember much, I was quite young when I used to play it.

Thanks

#10433 Edited by Skibow (8 posts) -

@niezgadniesz22: not sure but this might help you

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massively_multiplayer_online_role-playing_games

#10434 Edited by Chadley (2 posts) -

@gierchuck: I played the game on an android

when you're defending its just 2D

(left to right)

#10435 Posted by plshelpme123 (5 posts) -

Hi guys there is this game i played about 4 years or more ago on my pc and im rlly annoyed that i cant remember its name.

in the game your character was a guy with a head that is a bomb

i think it was 3D,maybe not

ur task was to complete levels in different areas with bosses

and u would beat levels by matching some tiles or something like that i cant recall

i remember the first stage was some kind of jungle/forest and the boss was a crocodile

then there was an octopus in the sea on the next stage then a trex in a city then a spider in a garden where u destroyed spider web by completing levels and destroying the spider later and there is one more stage i remember its like a desert where day and night are battling for dominance and as you complete levels the day covers a bigger area of the desert and the boss is a bat that can make ur tiles go black when u r battling him

i rlly want to play this game again,i remember i had so much fun when i was playing it

pls help me

#10436 Edited by mixerdust (6 posts) -

A long ass time ago i played a game.

It was a full 3d,

isometric,

RPG,

diablo-esque game with gunpowder,

it was set in the ~15th-17th century.

I forgot the name of the game but for some reason it has been poking the back side of my brain recently.

I dont think there were any monsters in the game, just wild animals and other humans

AND IT HAS NO MAGIC OR MITHICALS SHIT

possible release dates are 2002-2006

#10437 Edited by Planeforger (17542 posts) -

@mixerdust: That might be Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader.

Or...Arcanum?

#10438 Edited by some-username1 (3 posts) -

Okay, so there was this one game where you can play up to 2 players, and it was like a 2D/3D sidescrolling shooting game? except, you were like an airplane, and there was these different places, I remember one being inside a house and it was complete black and white, with everything having black outlines. I can't remember what game was this as I tried looking it up multiple times, but I failed

This other game I used to play was a live strategy game where you had to control these tiny green soldiers, and the landscape was usually like, out in the grass, and there was junk bigger than the soldiers themselves. I think it was on PS1 or something, I don't know

#10439 Posted by mixerdust (6 posts) -

@Planeforger: no, the game i am looking for is full 3d and has not magic or mithical elements, just swords and gunpowder

#10440 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (21164 posts) -

@some-username1 said:

Okay, so there was this one game where you can play up to 2 players, and it was like a 2D/3D sidescrolling shooting game? except, you were like an airplane, and there was these different places, I remember one being inside a house and it was complete black and white, with everything having black outlines. I can't remember what game was this as I tried looking it up multiple times, but I failed

This other game I used to play was a live strategy game where you had to control these tiny green soldiers, and the landscape was usually like, out in the grass, and there was junk bigger than the soldiers themselves. I think it was on PS1 or something, I don't know

The second is one of the Army Men games. The first one needs more details: system and time frame, mostly.

#10441 Posted by b00026750 (1 posts) -

Hi y’all

There is that aracade fighting/adventure game that starts with guys cruising in a convertible and green human-like monster snatch off the girl with his motorbike and then the guys follow him to rescue the girl. Name of game plz?

#10442 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (21164 posts) -

@b00026750 said:

Hi y’all

There is that aracade fighting/adventure game that starts with guys cruising in a convertible and green human-like monster snatch off the girl with his motorbike and then the guys follow him to rescue the girl. Name of game plz?

It's not Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, is it?

#10443 Edited by skillz2201 (1 posts) -

Hey, the game I'm looking for is for super famicom and it was a side scroller beat em up. You were able to choose a male or a female and remember the female had like a whip. Plz someone help me out, been trying to find the game since forever. Thank you.

Avatar image for killuazoldyck24
#10444 Posted by KilluaZoldyck24 (2 posts) -

Hi. I hope someone can help me remember the name of this game. I played this on a Windows 7 computer, not a browser game, it is offline and single player only. 3rd person type of game where the camera is behind the character which is a male (don't remember though if you can select female too). I played it in 2010 but I don't know when it was released. It is RPG type of game where the player is travelling from one island to another, riding a boat, dirigible or winged horse, completing quests and fighting monsters, mages, huge snakes, elves, knights, archers, giants, and when you defeated them you can buy them and put them on your squad and fight for you. You can use numbers of monsters for your squad, example, 20 snakes and 10 knights, and they will attack the opponents' squad in turn, and when some of them are killed, you can go back to the location where you killed them to buy them and replenish your squad. That's all I can remember. Thanks in advance.

#10445 Posted by Planeforger (17542 posts) -

@killuazoldyck24: That sounds like one of the King's Bounty games.

#10446 Posted by shawn112789 (1 posts) -

I dont know if this thread is dead but i made a account just to try and find the game.

I remeber playing it on the oringinal xbox aroud the 2000s id say 2008-2011 around there, its a first person where your start off in jail and you have to break out but you have to get supplys from the imates and do "quests" for them i remember buying ciggurattes from a inmate and i remeber the outside being a snowstorm i think... it was like a assassin game thanks

#10447 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (21164 posts) -

@shawn112789 said:

I dont know if this thread is dead but i made a account just to try and find the game.

I remeber playing it on the oringinal xbox aroud the 2000s id say 2008-2011 around there, its a first person where your start off in jail and you have to break out but you have to get supplys from the imates and do "quests" for them i remember buying ciggurattes from a inmate and i remeber the outside being a snowstorm i think... it was like a assassin game thanks

Riddick: Butcher Bay?

#10448 Edited by Trevor19012 (1 posts) -

Hi, this might seem like a long shot but here we go.

Around 2003-2004 I remember playing a PC Truck Game. It would be mainly offroad based and you would go and drive around finding people who have missions, although you never got out of the vehicle. I distinctly remember starting the game new and you'd spawn in the desert near a canyon or something and there would be someone down there to give you a mission. You always got money for doing these missions. I remember one mission where you have to push a bus uphill to help some people out in like a forest or something, and I could never get the bus uphill. I honestly forget what the game is called. This was not a racing game, it mainly a go around, help people out and get rewards kind of thing, and again it was PC based. This was not a Semi Truck game either.

#10449 Posted by kkx5541 (2 posts) -

@trevor19012 said:

Hi, this might seem like a long shot but here we go.

Around 2003-2004 I remember playing a PC Truck Game. It would be mainly offroad based and you would go and drive around finding people who have missions, although you never got out of the vehicle. I distinctly remember starting the game new and you'd spawn in the desert near a canyon or something and there would be someone down there to give you a mission. You always got money for doing these missions. I remember one mission where you have to push a bus uphill to help some people out in like a forest or something, and I could never get the bus uphill. I honestly forget what the game is called. This was not a racing game, it mainly a go around, help people out and get rewards kind of thing, and again it was PC based. This was not a Semi Truck game either.

There is a similar new game called SPINTIRES.

#10450 Posted by kkx5541 (2 posts) -

I am looking for a point and click game which i played a demo version couple of years ago. 2012-2015.

The game starts with a scene in restaurant or bar where protagonist of the game will try to have a conversation with a Chinese waitress and i could chose the options of conversations. He will later clash with a mob and try to escape from them by coming outside the bar but get caught. They will nail him inside a coffin and throw him into water. The player must try to escape from the coffin by using few available option. I don't remember anything else. I am trying to find the game from long time but failed.