Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#401 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
Oh my god thank youReventon64
You're welcome ;) That game is pretty bad by the way. My friendly advice is: don't pay it more than $5
starydust89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#403 starydust89
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="starydust89"]Hi, probably no one has ever played this, but... looking for a recent indie: a short gravity-switching puzzle game on Unity Web Player. team was ca. 5-6 people (I think they were czech, but not sure) probably from 2011 or 12, I found it through Unity's web site & it had its own site but now i can't find it for the life of me Its 3D, 3rd person, avatar is a little kid in a chicken suit. There is a ghost lady who tells you you're gonna die etc. (backstory is: it's halloween and you picked a bad place to go trick-or-treating and must now escape this dungeon/grave) So you maneuver through this dungeon by falling, avoiding spikes and changing the room's gravity with orange beams. Also, candy is a collectable item (it floats). Visually very dark, levels are lots of stone and kind of aztec style. The game is short, after a few levels of turning the room upsidedown to move blocks and open doors, the boss is the ghost lady who shoots chomping teeth which home you down. Anyone?

Broken Dimensions

You are an ace, man thank you!
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="starydust89"][QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="starydust89"]Hi, probably no one has ever played this, but... looking for a recent indie: a short gravity-switching puzzle game on Unity Web Player. team was ca. 5-6 people (I think they were czech, but not sure) probably from 2011 or 12, I found it through Unity's web site & it had its own site but now i can't find it for the life of me Its 3D, 3rd person, avatar is a little kid in a chicken suit. There is a ghost lady who tells you you're gonna die etc. (backstory is: it's halloween and you picked a bad place to go trick-or-treating and must now escape this dungeon/grave) So you maneuver through this dungeon by falling, avoiding spikes and changing the room's gravity with orange beams. Also, candy is a collectable item (it floats). Visually very dark, levels are lots of stone and kind of aztec style. The game is short, after a few levels of turning the room upsidedown to move blocks and open doors, the boss is the ghost lady who shoots chomping teeth which home you down. Anyone?

Broken Dimensions

You are an ace, man thank you!

You're welcome ;)
boowtf22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#405 boowtf22
Member since 2012 • 30 Posts

There is 2 games I remembre seing in my childhood and I don't remember their name! It was on PS1

The first one was an action game, where you would fight creature with a guy or a woman, not sure. You would see them from the top in some dungeon like map.

The second one was again an action game. the part I saw was a guy running and shooting people in a parkway. After you would see a circle of all the people you killed.

IndianaPwns39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#406 IndianaPwns39
Member since 2008 • 5037 Posts

There is 2 games I remembre seing in my childhood and I don't remember their name! It was on PS1

The first one was an action game, where you would fight creature with a guy or a woman, not sure. You would see them from the top in some dungeon like map.

The second one was again an action game. the part I saw was a guy running and shooting people in a parkway. After you would see a circle of all the people you killed.

boowtf22

Just guesses:

The first one is probably either Diablo, Darkstone, or maybe Blood Omen. 

The second sounds a lot like Die Hard Trilogy.

boowtf22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 boowtf22

OOOOOOO damn, you got it. It was die hard trilogy. But for the other one it isnt any of those 3, it does look like dark stone(maybe my mind is doing me some trick:P)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 Black_Knight_00

OOOOOOO damn, you got it. It was die hard trilogy. But for the other one it isnt any of those 3, it does look like dark stone(maybe my mind is doing me some trick:P)

boowtf22
It would help if you told us when you played the game, which system it was on or which systems you owned.
boowtf22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 boowtf22

It was on PS1, I didnt played it, it was my uncle. It was in 1998 I think, around this

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 Black_Knight_00

It was on PS1, I didnt played it, it was my uncle. It was in 1998 I think, around this

boowtf22

Ok, let's try a few titles:

Alundra 2

Guardian's Crusade

The Granstream Saga

Shadow Madness

And a question for you: you said it looks like Darkstone, so the game is 3D? Or was it 2D?

boowtf22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 boowtf22

It was 3d, its none of those one neither:S I remember the part, we were seing the game from the top(look like) and you would beat up some zombie or skeleton and big blue monster before their was a bridge in some dungeon or catacomb. It look like a creepy game( with my childish mind:P)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 Black_Knight_00

It was 3d, its none of those one neither:S I remember the part, we were seing the game from the top(look like) and you would beat up some zombie or skeleton and big blue monster before their was a bridge in some dungeon or catacomb. It look like a creepy game( with my childish mind:P)

boowtf22
Deathtrap Dungeon?
boowtf22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 boowtf22

It does look like this but i'm not 100% sure it is that one. Did other game look like this?

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 Black_Knight_00

It does look like this but i'm not 100% sure it is that one. Did other game look like this?

boowtf22
There are a few. Are you sure you could choose between a male and a female protagonist in the game? In the meantime try these: Crusaders of Might & Magic Excalibur 2555 AD Nightmare Creatures
boowtf22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 boowtf22

Again it does look like those game, but i remember seeing the game from the top like where the selling at. The fact that you could chose the girl or the boy, not sure again. I think it was a cut scene at some point you had a girl talking with you. Again it could be any of those game, I just remember a specific part, but maybe its not that one yet.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 Black_Knight_00

Again it does look like those game, but i remember seeing the game from the top like where the selling at. The fact that you could chose the girl or the boy, not sure again. I think it was a cut scene at some point you had a girl talking with you. Again it could be any of those game, I just remember a specific part, but maybe its not that one yet.

boowtf22
This is very confusing. Oh well. One more: 40 Winks?
LeeKuper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 LeeKuper
Member since 2013 • 28 Posts
Hello. I remember playing a naval game where you can play as different units. If I am correct you can play as a boat, submarine, and a stationary naval base (Has turrets which you can control them, I think.) I believe this game is from the mid-early 2000s, your objective is to shoot down enemy planes, bombers, etc. Graphics were kinda good aswell. I remember playing the demo version of the game, that's the only version I had. You can play it until you reach the 2nd mission, when you reach the 2nd mission you have to enter some kind of serial code or buy the full game. Also, I remember at the beginning of the 2nd mission there were new planes and the background was arctic, the first mission was just ocean if I remember it correctly. Also, the game is 2D and for the PC. Any ideas?
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="LeeKuper"]Hello. I remember playing a naval game where you can play as different units. If I am correct you can play as a boat, submarine, and a stationary naval base (Has turrets which you can control them, I think.) I believe this game is from the mid-early 2000s, your objective is to shoot down enemy planes, bombers, etc. Graphics were kinda good aswell. I remember playing the demo version of the game, that's the only version I had. You can play it until you reach the 2nd mission, when you reach the 2nd mission you have to enter some kind of serial code or buy the full game. Also, I remember at the beginning of the 2nd mission there were new planes and the background was arctic, the first mission was just ocean if I remember it correctly. Also, the game is 2D and for the PC. Any ideas?

Sounds like a flash game or a PopCap game. Not really my field of expertise
LeeKuper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 LeeKuper
Member since 2013 • 28 Posts
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="LeeKuper"]Hello. I remember playing a naval game where you can play as different units. If I am correct you can play as a boat, submarine, and a stationary naval base (Has turrets which you can control them, I think.) I believe this game is from the mid-early 2000s, your objective is to shoot down enemy planes, bombers, etc. Graphics were kinda good aswell. I remember playing the demo version of the game, that's the only version I had. You can play it until you reach the 2nd mission, when you reach the 2nd mission you have to enter some kind of serial code or buy the full game. Also, I remember at the beginning of the 2nd mission there were new planes and the background was arctic, the first mission was just ocean if I remember it correctly. Also, the game is 2D and for the PC. Any ideas?

Sounds like a flash game or a PopCap game. Not really my field of expertise

Well, it isn't a flash game. But it sure is somewhat similar to any sites like BigFish, PopCap, however I didn't find it there.
boowtf22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 boowtf22

nope, you were closer with nightmare creature or deathtrap dungeon

apocalipto9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 apocalipto9
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

2d sidescroller action game.
you had a boomerang or some other weapon that used projectiles.
there was a green jelly boss.

i only watched another kid play it 12 years ago (00\01)
i know for sure that the console also had a "biker mice from mars" racing game.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 Black_Knight_00

2d sidescroller action game.
you had a boomerang or some other weapon that used projectiles.
there was a green jelly boss.

i only watched another kid play it 12 years ago (00\01)
i know for sure that the console also had a "biker mice from mars" racing game.

apocalipto9
Tomba?
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19565 Posts

nope, you were closer with nightmare creature or deathtrap dungeon

boowtf22

How about Darkstone?

boowtf22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 boowtf22

nope it was already mention:P

apocalipto9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 apocalipto9

[QUOTE="apocalipto9"]

Black_Knight_00

Tomba?

no, it looked mature and the graphics were probably ps2 level. you only moved to the right.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 Black_Knight_00
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="apocalipto9"]

apocalipto9

Tomba?

no, it looked mature and the graphics were probably ps2 level. you only moved to the right.

Ok, since you mentioned Biker Mice: there's two games based on that show, one on SNES and one on PS2/DS/PSP. I'm sure you can tell me if it was a portable system or a PS2. Plus you can add the usual details: were the graphics 3D or 2D, what did the main character look like, and so on.
Avatar image for beraukmoustache
beraukmoustache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 beraukmoustache
i want to ask everyone here, i forgot the name of ps1 game that i played about 10 years ago, it seem an adventure game, the hero was using a slingshot as a weapon, he also can pick object to move, it looks like a fantasy game, first appear the hero was in the forest then go into a castle, please if anybody could tell me the name, aarrgh the boss that remain in my mind was, a beast has weakness in his chest, then a vampire that was vulnerable we need do something first to kill her, then a robot that has a weakness on his back ( i dont know if the order was right)
apocalipto9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 apocalipto9

[QUOTE="apocalipto9"]

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] Tomba?Black_Knight_00

Ok, since you mentioned Biker Mice: there's two games based on that show, one on SNES and one on PS2/DS/PSP. I'm sure you can tell me if it was a portable system or a PS2. Plus you can add the usual details: were the graphics 3D or 2D, what did the main character look like, and so on.

actually, i cant ;-\. as i said it was 12 years ago and i watched a friend play it for 1 hour maybe. this memory is all i have left. it had to be ps2 since he was playing on tv. the graphics were 3d. i dont know what the character looked like. i was hoping to maybe emulate the game and see if its good. perhaps just knowing the name will satisfy me. if the information is not enough its better to stop searching. its not a big deal for me at all.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="apocalipto9"]

apocalipto9

actually, i cant ;-\. as i said it was 12 years ago and i watched a friend play it for 1 hour maybe. this memory is all i have left. it had to be ps2 since he was playing on tv. the graphics were 3d. i dont know what the character looked like. i was hoping to maybe emulate the game and see if its good. perhaps just knowing the name will satisfy me. if the information is not enough its better to stop searching. its not a big deal for me at all.

Hmm this is a tough one. I doubt it was 12 years ago, since the Biker Mice game is only 6 years old and the PS2 itself is just barely 12 years old. I'm guessing you were playing on the PS1 or Nintendo 64, in which case try Pandemonium, Goemon's Great Adventure (though I know they don't fit the description much). Or try another PS2 game, Contra Shattered Soldier
IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#431 IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Member since 2008 • 297 Posts
[QUOTE="beraukmoustache"]i want to ask everyone here, i forgot the name of ps1 game that i played about 10 years ago, it seem an adventure game, the hero was using a slingshot as a weapon, he also can pick object to move, it looks like a fantasy game, first appear the hero was in the forest then go into a castle, please if anybody could tell me the name, aarrgh the boss that remain in my mind was, a beast has weakness in his chest, then a vampire that was vulnerable we need do something first to kill her, then a robot that has a weakness on his back ( i dont know if the order was right)

Herc's Adventures?
Avatar image for beraukmoustache
beraukmoustache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 beraukmoustache
[QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"][QUOTE="beraukmoustache"] Herc's Adventures?

[QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"][QUOTE="beraukmoustache"]i want to ask everyone here, i forgot the name of ps1 game that i played about 10 years ago, it seem an adventure game, the hero was using a slingshot as a weapon, he also can pick object to move, it looks like a fantasy game, first appear the hero was in the forest then go into a castle, please if anybody could tell me the name, aarrgh the boss that remain in my mind was, a beast has weakness in his chest, then a vampire that was vulnerable we need do something first to kill her, then a robot that has a weakness on his back ( i dont know if the order was right)

Herc's Adventures?

nope, its 3d game, 3rd person, the game play looks like ape escape, i think its japan game
apocalipto9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 apocalipto9

@black knight
i checked the biker mice game on youtube and its the SNES one. it definitely couldnt be 3d then.

i googled a little and found out that it isnt:

Timeslip, Demon's crest, or any game featured on page 1 here http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/x19/the-cant-remember-the-name-of-this-game-archive/46-53747/

and here http://www.gamemories.com/super-nintendo/page/3 

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 Black_Knight_00

@black knight
i checked the biker mice game on youtube and its the SNES one. it definitely couldnt be 3d then.

i googled a little and found out that it isnt:

Timeslip, Demon's crest, or any game featured on page 1 here http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/x19/the-cant-remember-the-name-of-this-game-archive/46-53747/

and here http://www.gamemories.com/super-nintendo/page/3 

apocalipto9
We're ruling out the PS2/DS/PSP then, must be the SNES then. So, let's recap: it's a 2D sidescrolling platformer on the SNES featuring a green blob boss and where the character fires some sort of boomerang or other projectile. Are you sure it was a boomerang? It's kind of important if you want me to find it, trust me. In the meantime, try Super Ghouls'n Ghosts and Joe & Mac Caveman Ninja
IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Anyone remember an old PSX shooting gallery game. It was cartoonish and the protagonists were two brothers (I think they were hunters or something like that, one was shorter and the other one was taller and they had beards or mustaches). I can't remember anything else unfortunately except that the game featured split screen multiplayer...
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 Black_Knight_00
Anyone remember an old PSX shooting gallery game. It was cartoonish and the protagonists were two brothers (I think they were hunters or something like that, one was shorter and the other one was taller and they had beards or mustaches). I can't remember anything else unfortunately except that the game featured split screen multiplayer...IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Point Blank
IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 IC3_C0LD_ZERO
[QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"]Anyone remember an old PSX shooting gallery game. It was cartoonish and the protagonists were two brothers (I think they were hunters or something like that, one was shorter and the other one was taller and they had beards or mustaches). I can't remember anything else unfortunately except that the game featured split screen multiplayer...Black_Knight_00
Point Blank

Yep, that's it, thanks once again ;)
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"]Anyone remember an old PSX shooting gallery game. It was cartoonish and the protagonists were two brothers (I think they were hunters or something like that, one was shorter and the other one was taller and they had beards or mustaches). I can't remember anything else unfortunately except that the game featured split screen multiplayer...IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Point Blank

Yep, that's it, thanks once again ;)

Once again, you're welcome ;)
istuffedsunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#439 istuffedsunny
Member since 2008 • 6991 Posts

PSP game, I believe it's Japan only... 2D adventure (visual novel). Only played a little bit at the beginning, there was a girl pinned under a pipe or something.. For some reason I thought it was Amnesia but googled it and that's an otome game. HEEEEEEEEEEEELP :)

EDIT: Found it, thanks to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Portable_games (sorted by country)

kelojac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 kelojac
Member since 2007 • 44 Posts

RC car racing game

Things i remember about the game:

• you control a RC car around a track and race againts other rc cars
  • the track had a lot of ramps and the games graphics were very bright and had loud colors
  • you can upgrade your RC car (better battery, boost...)
  • you could use boost to go faster

the game is old  and it is not Re-Volt

FOUND its Stunt GP

SunbathKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 SunbathKid
I played a certain game during the 90's at the towns arcade. It was a 2D side-scrolling platformer. It played pretty similarly to games like Bubble Bobble and Snow Bros., the eliminate all the enemies on the screen to advance to the next level type, and it was 2 players compatible too. The character that the player controlled was something that looked like anthropomorphic blue cactus(?), the other player being a red one. One of the bosses were two white blobs that I think were supposed to be fleas, as in the background there was an image of a giant sleeping cat. I think the enemies and the whole game had this parasitic insect theme, but thats just speculation. The art style was very cartoony and yet simple, ridden with bright colors. It had fairly modern graphics. I hope someone out there has played this peculiar game, from what I can recall it was pretty good.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="SunbathKid"]I played a certain game during the 90's at the towns arcade. It was a 2D side-scrolling platformer. It played pretty similarly to games like Bubble Bobble and Snow Bros., the eliminate all the enemies on the screen to advance to the next level type, and it was 2 players compatible too. The character that the player controlled was something that looked like anthropomorphic blue cactus(?), the other player being a red one. One of the bosses were two white blobs that I think were supposed to be fleas, as in the background there was an image of a giant sleeping cat. I think the enemies and the whole game had this parasitic insect theme, but thats just speculation. The art style was very cartoony and yet simple, ridden with bright colors. It had fairly modern graphics. I hope someone out there has played this peculiar game, from what I can recall it was pretty good.

Head Panic? Tumble Pop?
SunbathKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 SunbathKid
Not quite, but it's that kind of game. Perhaps a little bit newer than Tumblepop and the other one, judging from what I can recall from the graphics... or maybe not.
neonsixgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 neonsixgod
Hey... I dont have much information about the game ... it's published at the late 90s or the early 00s, normally a 2.5d game and it's a Turn based strategy the combat system is similar to HoMM series and had some rpg elements like items(potion,etc) sci-fi,fantasy You start the journey with a woman but later a man and a robot dog joins you.. i've played it on 98/xp.. i tried to find it for years but i never found it, So it would be a honor for me if you can help...
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="neonsixgod"]Hey... I dont have much information about the game ... it's published at the late 90s or the early 00s, normally a 2.5d game and it's a Turn based strategy the combat system is similar to HoMM series and had some rpg elements like items(potion,etc) sci-fi,fantasy You start the journey with a woman but later a man and a robot dog joins you.. i've played it on 98/xp.. i tried to find it for years but i never found it, So it would be a honor for me if you can help...

Castle Fantasia 2? War of Genesis III?
neonsixgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 neonsixgod
ahh it had more realistic graphics and i think it's a west game not east..(but im not sure)
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 Black_Knight_00

ahh it had more realistic graphics and i think it's a west game not east..(but im not sure)neonsixgod
So, recap: it's a western RPG with turn based strategy combat where you move your charaters ofn some kind of grid, right? Not cartoony, not anime-style. 3D graphics or 2D?

neonsixgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 neonsixgod
Yes, you are right... it's 2D
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts