No More Heroes Teaser Site Up - Countdown

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Skylock00
Member since 2002 • 20069 Posts

Well, in a swarm of hearing no news about this game for a while, there is some ray of hope that we'll get more detailed info about it sometime soon.

Site

I'm not sure what to expect when the countdown's over. It might be a site, might be a trailer, I'm not sure. Still, I'm kind of excited to hear more about this game, and hopefully more info regarding a launch date for it.

Any thoughts on what we might see?

inoperativeRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 inoperativeRS
Member since 2004 • 8844 Posts
Hmm, right now I would be more pleased with No More Countdowns. Why do publishers feel they need to use cheap tricks to generate interest this long before release?
The_Duke_Lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 The_Duke_Lives
Member since 2007 • 597 Posts
Hmm, right now I would be more pleased with No More Countdowns. Why do publishers feel they need to use cheap tricks to generate interest this long before release?inoperativeRS
I was about to post the same thing. I mean I can understand if Halo or GTA put up a countdown, but now every little game on the market has a countdown as well?
Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Skylock00
Member since 2002 • 20069 Posts
I was about to post the same thing. I mean I can understand if Halo or GTA put up a countdown, but now every little game on the market has a countdown as well?The_Duke_Lives
For me, it really depends on what the end result of the countdown is. If it's for a short teaser/trailer, I'm not as interested, honestly. I liked what they did with the Smash Bros website, where after the countdown, you had a website that has some sort of update every weekday.
Keibo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Keibo
Member since 2003 • 1488 Posts
well I'm interested in what can come out of the site after the countdown and in all honesty I really like how they did it with Smash Bros. Although I'm not expectingthis oneto be likethat.For me No More Heroes is one of my most anticipated games, so any new info on the game is always welcome :)
GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts
One of more anticipated Wii titles to be sure, I hope we get a site similar to smash brothers too. Anything these guys come up with im interested in, and having a wiimote is only going to add to the crazyness of their next gen titles.
toment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 toment
Member since 2005 • 8396 Posts

I want to see a video showcasing how the beam saber fighting is done. I think the Suda and friends have said earlier that it's done with combinations of holding the d-pad and turning the remote... I'm not quite sure what they ment.

Also I'd like to see more DESTROYMAN

GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts

I want to see a video showcasing how the beam saber fighting is done. I think the Suda and friends have said earlier that it's done with combinations of holding the d-pad and turning the remote... I'm not quite sure what they ment.

toment
beam sabers eh? Sounds....... familiar....... ......:P LOL oh man its also even funnier than "Wii" for down there joking, get it... beamsaber? hahaha awesome.
gaminggeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 gaminggeek
Member since 2003 • 14223 Posts

toment

A to attack, turn remote to change stance.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19592 Posts
Awesome, I'll be sure to check back in a week. This is definitely one of my most anticipated games of the year.