mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#352 mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

Thankfully they are addressing the bugs I'm dealing with. 1.32 is in the experimental phase and we should have it soon..

-Fixed an issue that caused cargo slots not to unlock following purchase

-Players who've unlocked all general exosuit slots can now unlock tech and cargo slots as intended

-Fixed an issue that caused claiming a new base to stop NPC missions from working

-Fixed an issue preventing players from being able to finish the farmer and exocraft missions

-The Base terminus will now display mission objectives, allowing you to pick the correct system, and it will no longer forget mission critical systems. Note: this is currently a preventitive fix, a cure for those who've already experienced it will come soon

-Fixed issue requiring creative mode players to complete mercenary missions

-Fixed a rare issue causing players with multiple ships in a freighter to spawn on top of each other

-Fixed an issue that caused custom waypoints to over ride the Atlas Path in the Galactic Map

-Standing will now be correctly rewarded for guild missions

-Players who recruited base NPCs prior to update 1.3 can now take missions from those NPCs as soon as they are at their terminals

-Fixed an issue that allowed players to miss Atlas Stations and thus block their atlas path progress. This is currently a preventitive fix, a cure will follow.

-Players will no longer be prevented from progressing when sent to an Atlas Station as part of the story

-NPC base missions requiring you to destroy a depot should no longer send you to a destroyed depot

-The power of the Analysis Visor upgrades has been significantly increased, resulting in much higher rewards when scanning with flora or fauna upgrades

-Fixed an issue causing waypoint lines not to draw in the galactic map

-Fixed some rare crashes

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#353 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

Mark, earlier in this thread you said you dislike multiplay stuff, and hope it does not become part of NMS.

Now it looks like both Hello Games and the community might be steering towards multiplay. How does that make you feel?

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354 mark1974

@henrythefifth said:

Mark, earlier in this thread you said you dislike multiplay stuff, and hope it does not become part of NMS.

Now it looks like both Hello Games and the community might be steering towards multiplay. How does that make you feel?

I'm not much of a multiplayer fan. I don't pay for Playstation or Xbox online services and never have. I did love Journey though and thought it had an inspired multiplayer. Something similar for this game would be right up my street. I don't want to hear other players and thankfully I can turn that off. I certainly don't want this to become some kind of shooter multiplayer game and I doubt it will. They have always said that this wouldn't be a typical multiplayer game, and that we could find that sort of thing elsewhere. Basically I expect the bubble people we have now to turn into customizable 4th race type characters. I don't believe we will ever be allowed to shoot at each other. We will only ever find each other in places like the hub so I doubt it will ever be much of a focus.

Check out these images. I'm liking the new stuff more and more but it's been quite slow going for me thus far and there is just so much new to see and learn about right now that it is a bit intimidating.

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 cyberpunk_2077
Member since 2015 • 627 Posts

That makes a lot of sense to say that we are the 4th race.

I've managed to get my Base started without any glitches thankfully.

You can get an economy analysis scanner for your ship which helps with buying and selling.

And yes if we sell too many of one thing it's decreases the value.

Apparently this is to make it easier to make units.

Will post some shots soon.

Henry have you played this again or will you wait a little?

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356  Edited By mark1974

@cyberpunk_2077 said:

That makes a lot of sense to say that we are the 4th race.

I've managed to get my Base started without any glitches thankfully.

You can get an economy analysis scanner for your ship which helps with buying and selling.

And yes if we sell too many of one thing it's decreases the value.

Apparently this is to make it easier to make units.

Will post some shots soon.

Henry have you played this again or will you wait a little?

It seems like you only have trouble with your base if you move it to another planet. Otherwise you should be good. I moved mine because I had no choice because the teleporter at the station was bugged for me and wouldn't send me back to my base and It was on the other side of the galaxy so I had no other way to get back. This next patch should straighten that out.

Getting that economy analysis scanner is on my to do list.

PETERAKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 PETERAKO
Member since 2007 • 2579 Posts

So, I got a bit more into it. Im still not convinced of the enviroments that seem to be the same just with a different skin. I do dig barren planets with their complete and utter silence. I also find the fueling system to be kinda nonsensical.

In anycase I found out that strip mining Iridium to be quite profitable although time consuming. Until I find a faster way to make money then.

However I encountered quite a few bugs, Like the one bellow. I fell into the ground as I was mining a small pool of iridium. I was fortunate that my ship was nearby and I was able to climp into it(though it took at least 5 minutes trying). If I hadn't managed to get into my ship, I would've lost 20 minutes worth of mining iridium.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By mark1974

"We’ve fixed an issue that caused base NPCs to stop responding after claiming a new base location. This will prevent new occurrences of the issue, a fix for those who have already experienced it is under investigation"

Since I already experienced this 1.32 did not fix my game. So what I did was reload my back up save from my USB stick. It is a save from July 31st. It doesn't put me too much behind where I was. 20 million units less but I have all of my important stuff. So I'm back on track. I finished the construction and scientist missions and I'm working on the weapons one now. I'm still not sure if it is ok for me to use a space station teleporter now. It doesn't seem like Hello Games has acknowledged that one yet.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359  Edited By mark1974

@PETERAKO: They fixed the falling through the world thing in previous versions of the game so I'm hopeful they can do it again. How many units are you getting from the automated mining?

Edit: After rereading your post again I think you may be talking about mining these resources manually? Not sure why I thought otherwise, lol!

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 cyberpunk_2077

@mark1974: I've been doing Base missions and they are quite entertaining however weapons guy wants me to take down 3 star sentinel ships which is too tough for me ?.

I've moved onto exocraft and boy is it awesome however I'm struggling to find depots? For armadium or something.

Overall I love this game a d look forward to getting into farming soon.

I'm glad you were able to start from your back up.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By mark1974

@cyberpunk_2077: Yeah I'm moving right along. That mission to destroy the sentinel ships was tough for me too. It took me three tries and my weapons are maxed out. The trick is to fly far out and then pick one off at a time. Flying through the asteroids helps too. Make sure you have a lot of materials for fixing your shields. I'm doing the farming one now. Then it'll be exocraft and then maybe the main quest.

For the armadium use the scanner on your exocraft. I forget what it's called exactly but you acces it from the Dpad.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 mark1974

New experimental branch on steam. Grabbed this from Neogaf. They are making your weapons guy quest easier Cyberpunk_2077!

Fixed issue where player bases were given the name "Unknown Base" rather than a generated name

Fixed S-class ships having incorrect pricing and numbers of slots

Added rockets to starting ship in creative default save game

Added new icon for solo difficulty AI ships

Fixed Albumen Pearl plants using the wrong name on their interaction labels

Fixed the landing marker being visible in some fighter cockpits

Fixed texturing issue seen with some combinations of AMD GPU and drivers

Added and improved audio at the ending of the Atlas path

Added and improved audio for terrain editing

Improved audio for missions

Improvement to vehicle boost timings

Made marker for rare graves stay up for the same time as other object markers

Prevented trees in frozen biomes spawning close to or intersecting buildings

Fixed issue where travelling through the centre of the galaxy could sometimes take you back to the same galaxy

Fixed issue where mission waypoints on the galactic map would not be for your current mission

Improved UI error messages relating to missions on the galactic map

Improved ship speed output on ship HUD

Increased guidance for finding Convergence Cubes as part of the scientist mission

Prevented some tutorials (for example for life support) from being shown in your log

Prevented Artemis being visible in the holohub after they should have left

Protected against some cases where missions can send you to depot which has already been destroyed

Improved binocular scanning for background objects

Prevented binocular scanning flicking between multiple objects

Added ability to scan all building types and fixed their displayed names

Added ability to scan ships

Fixed text truncation on binocular HUD

Added the option to display temperatures in Celcius, Fahrenheit or Kelvin regardless of locale

Fixed display of longer planet names on the discovery page UI

Added ability to cancel in progress missions

Added faction icons on the galactic map

Improved ship handling when booster upgrades are installed

Fixed mission notifications showing an incorrect icon for Electron Vapour

Fixed an issue where portals you've returned through could not be updated to a different address

Improved visuals around icons for different inventories

Added joypad and keyboard controls for switching between inventories

Fixed galactic map showing joypad prompts for changing filters when playing on mouse and keyboard

Fixed issue where players could lose the teleport destination they needed to complete the Mind Arc mission

Fixed players getting stuck in an interaction with the armourer if they hadn't yet built a terminal

Fix for visual artifacts from transparent objects showing through the warp effect

Reduced cases where terrain editing changes are lost when reloading a save

Reduced difficulty of the final armourer mission

Improved low flight mode handling

Fixed crash in string translation when loading certain saves

Added missing scan event icon to the Antimatter tutorial

Fixed terrain editor being built with full charge

Fixed occasional hang in displaying some multi-byte characters

Improved saving and loading of terrain edits

Fixed issue where upgrading from a previous save would cause player bases to be floating or underground

Fixed very occasional crash in rendering

Fixed occasional crash relating to destructable objects

Prevented the interaction camera occasionally triggering at inappropriate times

Fixed the Farmer displaying the wrong text for their final mission

Prevented pinned missions occasionally being deselected on warp

Fixed issue where players could become stuck in the final atlas station

Improved automatically selecting missions from NPCs in your base when they begin

Improved pricing of base building parts in normal mode

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 cyberpunk_2077

@mark1974: I'll look to upgrade my ship and take on sentinels later

I spent hours scouring for depots lol scanning away haha...... Thanks for pointing out the dpad.

Glad they will update the difficulty lol

Now to get on it my farmer and then start to make some units

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 mark1974

@cyberpunk_2077: I guess there is an exploit in the exocraft quest for making a lot of units. I haven't done it myself. After you finish you can repeat missions I guess. The first one it gives you after you have completed the regular ones sends you to an abanded building and you can just keep clicking on the terminal to get units over and over again. Look it up if you want to do it. Since I haven't seen it myself I could have described some part incorrectly. I'm sure it will be patched out with this next update.

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365  Edited By cyberpunk_2077

@mark1974: lol that's quite funny, I've made use of it to get 4 mil lol.

However it'll kill the game if I carry on. I have decided to relocate to frost crystal territory and farm that instead.

Grows natively on icy planet and every 15 minutes. Turn it into glass and sell. About 44000 units per glass.

I'm just not sure how to transfer my stored resources in my storage containers.

Any suggestions and would you say that's a plan to go ahead with.?

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366  Edited By mark1974

@cyberpunk_2077: what problem are you having with your storage containers specifically? Are you just trying to transfer from your suit inventory to the container or vise versa and having trouble?

I haven't decided whether I'm going to sell explosives, living glass or stick with nipnip and do the trade economy buying and selling. The only thing I need money for right now is one of those fancy exotic S class ships. Not sure how much they go for.

Work has been keeping me away from the game but I'm going to play late tonight and try to figure some things out. I'm not sure if I'm wasting time doing these base missions. I seem to already have all the blueprints they give you. I needed some things from the scientist but I think that was it. I still like reading the funny new dialog though.

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 cyberpunk_2077

@mark1974: sorry Mark I. Meant as in Base storage as I would want to relocate my Base to another planet for farming.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 mark1974

@cyberpunk_2077: create containers. Break down your base and put the resources you get back into the containers. When done delete the containers. When you get to the new base , build the containers again. They will have all the items you placed in them still.

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 cyberpunk_2077

@mark1974: ahh thanks for that, I managed to pack up and unpack lol

So I've started a new Base on an ice planet and will continue from there when I get a chance

I'll admit that I never thought I'd spend so much time on the game.

It's brilliant!

Thanks again and I'll let you know how I get on.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 mark1974

@cyberpunk_2077: awesome! I'm glad you are enjoying the game. It's really overwhelming with how much there is do do now. And I think that's great. As soon as I finish my base quests I'm going to look for another home region and get exploring. I also need to raid some manufacturing facilities for some blueprints. One of the new ones that are needed for building holo-doors can be found at them I have heard. Can't be having regular doors on my future base, lol.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371  Edited By mark1974

@cyberpunk_2077: I took advantage of the exocraft exploit. I figure they screwed me out of 20 million units when I had to reload my back up save due to game breaking bugs. I got my 20 million back and I don't feel like it was cheating at all. That scamming bastard Sean Murray owed it to me! lol. Just kidding. I think Sean is a great guy and his game has brought me much happiness. But still... he owed me 20 million units.

I wonder if they left this exploit for us on purpose. This text makes me wonder.

I love this game!!!!!

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 cyberpunk_2077

@mark1974: Wow that's a very valid point on the text lol. I spammed it but left my water planet for the icy mountains. I think the icon is still on my ui but for now I have disabled updates.

To be fair I'm all set and focused on farming for a while now so that is all i'll be doing for now.

Below you'll see a few over due screen shots lol. consisting of entering my first black hole, warping straight in to a group of frigates. A shot of the much neglected sea life.

Last but one image was very peculiar as I warped into a new system I noticed a bundle of starships participating in some sort of gathering which I may have interrupted :-D

Last image is my new base or farm rather.

The idea is that my frost crystal meth will be farmed in the quarter you see there. I will add the rest of the storage containers like the 2 you see already built which are accessible from the inside of the corridors.

Ah and if I didn't already say I got a new ship. the one available from the new missions. Provided me with more storage!

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 mark1974

@cyberpunk_2077: Those are some really good screen shots. That's going to be a cool looking farm when you get the plants all planted. I'm tempted to make my next base a farm too to get around the refueling of the hydroponic planters that is necessary in the freighter. I think I'll wait and see how much of a pain that really is first.

I don't think I'll be using that exploit anymore. I just felt like I was owed the money I lost loading my backup. But sitting at a terminal and clicking for an hour isn't exactly fun. I'd much prefer the regular ways of making money. I might as well just be playing in creative mode otherwise. Keep us updated about how life down on the space farm is going.

PETERAKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374  Edited By PETERAKO

Ok so, Fueling and powering your ship and exosuit hazards. I will say it outright, they're mechanics that suck. I made a suggestion thread on steam regarding those. READ IT HERE

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375  Edited By mark1974

The new Hub coordinates: 044C:0082:0D55:001D

In glyph form:

I just found my glyphs today too. 15 out of 16 anyway. Something is up with the 16th and most people haven't been able to get it. I used the exploit after finding one to get the rest by placing a beacon next to it, traveling to the space station and opening up the sales terminal, going back to the grave and receive a new one and repeat.

So I activated my first portal in my region:

I put in a random code and stepped through. There was no portal in sight on the other side and I didn't have a ship. Seemed like a bad situation so I reloaded the last save. I'll have to learn how you can get back later.

Also found my first crashed freighter but I didn't really know what to do with it. I've heard you dig up stuff but where exactly?

Now to decide whether to head to the new hub and help out with the effort. I'll be backing up my save again if I do because I don't need another transporter mishap like last time.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 mark1974

@PETERAKO: I think I would just like to have an easier to deal with inventory system. To transfer items from one place to any other place easily. The cargo slots in the suit right now are ridiculous with the hoops they make you jump through to move things into there.

PETERAKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 PETERAKO

@mark1974: And I would agree with you, but also insist that the fueling and rather pointless hazards system get reworked.

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378  Edited By cyberpunk_2077

@mark1974: hmm yet to get that far in and look into glyphs.

In the mean time sorry to drag attention back to the terminal glitch.

Now either it is a glitch/bug or perhaps you try it 1000 times lol.

So I had a few minutes to try something out.

Originally I had my Base on a water planet and the terminal there gave me 34000 units and then when spamming it became 27000.

When I moved my Base that marker disappeared.

Out of curiosity annoyingly I built the exocraft terminal which my specialist then offered me that very same mission again. On the new planet.

Now I tried it and got 34000 at first 2

-3 presses and then 57000 from there on.

Now I've tested this by loading the save again and it's still 57000 which is fantastic and really annoying at the same time lol.

It's somewhat undermined my whole farm operation.... Like that shady guy with a briefcase offering you money and reminding you that you can find him if you change your mind lol.

Anyhow I'd live to know if this is a bug or intended.

Ps. If it is a max 1000 times function, then that's what... 57,000,000 units?

Edit- nevermind players have apparently made 200 million using this bug.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 mark1974

@cyberpunk_2077: I'll stick to farming, lol. But that's easy for me to say when I already have a freighter and six ships. I moved to the new Hub today. It's filling up quick! My first system has five planets. Looks like nothing special so far but it does have one of the better barren planets I have seen. I wish I could build a base there. I'm probably going to build a base on one of the kind of ugly planets just to get established. I'll post some pics later when I can.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 henrythefifth

I work at a game store, and lately lot of folk have been asking if they should buy NMS now that it's supposed to be 'fixed'.

Well, I tell them no, and then give them five minute lecture why current NMS sucks the big one.

This far I've been able to convince dozens not to buy the game, and they probably relayed the message to their friends, so maybe hundred no-buys thanks to me! Just my petty revenge on Hello Games for ruining a perfectly good game.

Speaking of petty, you people remind me of Trump supporters. Just like Trumpists pretend to still like Trump, you lot pretend to like NMS... Just joking!

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381  Edited By mark1974

@henrythefifth: I hate when video game store clerks try to tell me what I should or shouldn't buy. It seems to me like a person should be perfectly capable of choosing what they will enjoy on their own. We all like completely different things after all. I've gone into video game shops with my daughter when she was like eight years old and had the clerk talk shit about her choice of game.

I like it when the clerk is just some guy working a job and doesn't care what he sells me. That's the best possible senario I find.

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 cyberpunk_2077

@henrythefifth: why would you do that? Hmm anyway hope you get back into this some day.

@mark1974: I'll get my farm finished nevertheless lol

Won't get as much time now though as I'm back in work.

Keep us posted.

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 cyberpunk_2077

Any how, has anyone managed to find an economy scanner blue print and would you say it's available from a specific race or is it entirely random?

Also the colour of the star systems - are these where the better planets and ships are? as I need to upgrade my warp drives still.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 mark1974

@cyberpunk_2077: I haven't got the economy scanner yet but I have read that it is sold in a rich economy Gek space station. Of course you can't tell what kind of economy it is without the scanner. You will just have to search every Gek system until you find it.

I could never tell any difference between planets on the different colored systems.

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 cyberpunk_2077

@mark1974: I think you need sigma, tau and the ta warp drives depending on the colour of the star rather

I'll just keep an eye on the gel traders I suppose ?

PETERAKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386  Edited By PETERAKO

The view from the first base(a tiny room in the middle of nowhere) I acquired. I concider it the best shot I've taken

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 mark1974

@cyberpunk_2077: You need warp upgrades to reach different color stars but other than that I don't know why one color star is better than the other. It doesn't seem like it matters.

@PETERAKO:That's a beautiful shot!

I saw another one of these planets on the way to the new Hub:

The new hub is just down the street from the old one. 10-15 jumps.

I found this barren planet I really liked:

Other than that, I found a nice tree:

That about sums up my Hub finds, lol. I'm just trying to find a planet that I can be proud of to build my base on. It adds a new dimension to the game when you are battling other players for prime real estate. It's alarming how many systems are already taken. I also feel obligated to be a bit more thorough finding all fauna if possible.

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 cyberpunk_2077

@mark1974: lovely shots and yeah no major differences other than the types of blueprints and ships available in the better systems.

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 cyberpunk_2077

@PETERAKO: that is a nice view indeed.

Have you decided to build your Base there?

PETERAKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390 PETERAKO

@cyberpunk_2077: I haven't decided to build a base at all. Two reasons. One, I haven't quite figured it out yet, and two, it's kinda intimidating to have to go out and farm the matterials for each piece.

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391 cyberpunk_2077

@PETERAKO: It's actually not to bad as the base missions kick in and then you are guided. This way you'll get more blueprints and better tools at your disposal.

Give it a try. I wouldn't worry about how the base looks for now and just get familiar with it all. definitely worth it.

This way you can always teleport back and take a breather of sorts.

At least do it so you get the hazmat gauntlets and the exocrafts (very useful).

Just message here once you get stuck.

You'll simply look for a habitable base if you haven't already found one yet. Just create a signal booster and choose the base option.
Inside you access a terminal and make it a home base. The mission will start by asking you to find an overseer. But build a overseer/construction terminal first.

Only resources you need initially is iron which is always readily available. It really isn't as bad is it may look as it's really straight forward.

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392  Edited By cyberpunk_2077

Here's a tip I've found that works really well in finding crashed ships. obviously depending on the system you could get lucky.

I found 3 in 30 mins 2 on 1 planet. Flying high say level of atmosphere whilst pulsing, watch your radar for any orange blips. you keep pressing d pad right to lock onto the ship.

Found a decent 30 slot hauler ideal for storage however my warpdrive was loaded with fuel.

Separate note found this sleek looking S class explorer. if only I had a freighter I would have taken it.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 mark1974

@cyberpunk_2077: Yeah, the D pad thing works great for finding crashed ships. I never even knew you could lock in to a ship like that until the other day. It should be useful fighting pirates but I've yet to try it. I've just been running away because I'm always too busy to mess with them.

I like that S class ship! I'm lookout for one just like it. I still haven't run across one yet.

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394  Edited By cyberpunk_2077

@mark1974: You would think a manual would be included lol. I think these things are added through the patches rather. I really do hope the updates keep coming. I would even happily pay for an expansion.

The ships look awesome but really need to get a freighter. Finally got warp drive sigma. Figured out how the anomaly works (Spawn every 2 hours or so after initial contact . just need to warp at least once to a new system.) and also pack on the atlas path. something about atlas seeds.

Good luck with finding that s class. I too hope that I can bump into this one again.

I found that if you lead a pirate into a planets atmosphere they somewhat become incapable unless I just got lucky lol. How ever managed to hit an ally and went on the run for a good 10-15 minutes lol.

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395 cyberpunk_2077

Okay,

How do you lot go about gathering nanites and what works best for you?

I'm all spent. invested in the beam impact tau blueprint. and a pulse sigma or the otherway around.

It's also a shame that nanites take inventory slots.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396 mark1974

@cyberpunk_2077: for nanites i mostly just make it a point to enter every building I see and grab the easy ones off the shelf. I fix a lot of the broken pods you see laying about as well but it can be a pain as I often have to call my ship near to have all three resources handy and that burns a lot of plutonium. So I'm often mining plutonium crystals. I'm on foot walking miles hunting for resources to build my new base so I run across a fair amount of buildings. You wouldn't believe the amount of frost wort I've needed to gather!

cyberpunk_2077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397  Edited By cyberpunk_2077

@mark1974: If only I could give you some of my frostwort lol. I love the frozen planets and now find that my exo suit hazard upgrades are a waste of space unless im in an extreme environment which is rare.

I've started buying plutonium/ Thamium9 & Carbon for whatever it was called lol for warp cells. at freighters from time to time.

Now that I have got my blueprints from polo I'll get back to my home system and start collecting nanites and raising my standings as well as collecting and farming forstwort.

How is the new patch btw. havent installed it yet?

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 henrythefifth

I just lost all my NMS screenshots... Along with everything else on the PS4 hard drive...

So now I got nothing to remember the good old NMS by, expect the screenshots I posted in this thread.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399 mark1974

@henrythefifth: I'm really sorry to hear about that! I'm always paranoid about losing my data. I only recently started backing up No Man's Sky and it's a good thing I did since it was necessary for me to load the backup after my game was infested with game breaking bugs.

That's one reason threads like this can be nice though. They are a chronicle of your adventures for posterity.

So how did it happen?

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 mark1974

@cyberpunk_2077: I can't really think of anything I have personally noticed from 1.33 off the top of my head. I read that someone got the "unable to save" bug after installing it. That is the scariest bug out there to me but I thankfully have not had issues. I feel like reinstalling a pre 1.3 save and starting it after 1.2 was already out is working out well for me. I think the next experimental update is already out.