NHL 15 - Playoffs Update (What do you think?)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NinthFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NinthFall
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

Hi guys.

As you all know, EA launched a stripped version of the NHL we are used to see every year and lots of important features were missing and still are. Today as I logged in onto my PS4 I noticed a new update was available for my NHL 15. I was very thrilled, I was hoping to see the offline tournaments - which is what I missed the most (I mainly play the game offline).

The Playoffs!

I was happy they added this feature. I noticed I could create playoffs for any league, international, NHL, etc. which I thought was a good thing. I then started gaming and noticed you can't choose "your own team". You have to simulate or play through with all teams selected to the tournament. This reduces the feeling of "owning" all the teams in the tournament with your beloved team and basically destroys the complete element of tournament. What's the point of tournaments, where you control every team? It's like playing chess against yourself.

In Short Note: Playoffs

+ Choose up to 16 teams of any league to compete in the tournament.

- You cannot choose the "one and only" team. You have to play with either all teams, or simulate through all games.

- What's the point of tournaments where you play against yourself?

NinthFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NinthFall
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

up...

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#3 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6101 Posts

I'm sorry,but NHL 15 was complete shit.What a waste of my $80.There is no update that can fix this shit from smelling any worse/better.Anyone reading this,don't buy this installment of hockey game this year.