NEWS ABOUT GTA VI RELEASE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RSgaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RSgaming
Member since 2016 • 7 Posts

There have been many obvious hints from multiple sources, such as IGN, that GTA VI will be released August-September of 2017! Sounds like it's going to be bigger than ever. Huge map, new cars, and even new things such as jetpacks and hover boards. Who's ready for it?!?!?!

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10480 Posts

got any links to these multiple sources from reputable websites that aren't your blog or ones you're connected to / trying to promote?

RSgaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RSgaming

@Macutchi: I have anonymous inside sources and also Game Informer magazine hints it in a couple of different articles.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

@rsgaming: You're lacking any details that would suggest your intel is credible. Plus Rockstar is already known to be working on Red Dead 3, which is more likely to be their next release. Being that RDR3 is not coming this year(obviously), it'll most likely be next years big fall release. Which means Rockstar(and parent Take-Two) are fairly unlikely to cannibalize their own big release by launching two of their biggest franchises at the same time. Also consider they're still knee deep in feeding the cash cow that is Grand Theft Auto Online, and Take-Two is releasing a similar game in Mafia III this week.

Considering all of the known information involving Take-Two and Rockstar, I'd say it's pretty safe to say GTA VI won't be out until 2018 at the earliest, with 2019 being more likely.

RSgaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RSgaming

@suicidesn0wman: You don't have connections like I do buddy. I can tell you that you are extremely wrong, and that GTA will be out before RDR. Stay in school kid

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9407 Posts

2017? Are you sure GTAVI won't be a multiplayer-only expansion for GTAV?

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 suicidesn0wman

@rsgaming said:

@suicidesn0wman: You don't have connections like I do buddy. I can tell you that you are extremely wrong, and that GTA will be out before RDR. Stay in school kid

Yeah, mine actually exist.

RSgaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RSgaming

I knew there would be a bunch of people doubting me when I posted this. Oh well!

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Celtic_34
Member since 2011 • 1903 Posts

anyone else tired of gta? make something else rockstar. What kind of rockstar releases part 6 anyways? Some rockstars release part 2 to their songs but part 6?

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 suicidesn0wman

@rsgaming: Then I assume you already know where the game will be set. Or at least the real world city it'll be based on. Key locations like Los Angeles and New York were already used. You think they will return to Miami? Or will they go to a new city?

RSgaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 RSgaming

@suicidesn0wman: Cleveland

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10480 Posts
@rsgaming said:

I knew there would be a bunch of people doubting me when I posted this. Oh well!

yeah who'd have thought it? brand new user signs up to forum, immediately posts outlandish claim with the flimsiest of info, no evidence and then wonders why people are sceptical. shocking.

here's a much better and more convincing attempt at someone claiming they had rdr2 insider info about a year and a half ago. you could learn a lot from this guy...

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/insider-info-on-red-dead-3-31970573/?messageId=343216989#js-message-1

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

This is obviously bullsh**... but meh, I wouldn't really be interested in another GTA tbh. The next one is almost certainly going to be a MP focused game.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By suicidesn0wman

@rsgaming said:

@suicidesn0wman: Cleveland

Sad part is I gave you the answer with my response, look carefully.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#15 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@rsgaming said:

There have been many obvious hints from multiple sources, such as IGN, that GTA VI will be released August-September of 2017! Sounds like it's going to be bigger than ever. Huge map, new cars, and even new things such as jetpacks and hover boards. Who's ready for it?!?!?!

Care to share links to those sources , and do not link to some bogus fanwebsite made by Joe Random, only established sources like IGN, Gamespot, etc...

All the info there has been is that they are in the preliminary steps of making GTA VI, meaning they are at the ground stage and have not yet begun anything but work on a concept. So considering Rockstar´s work progress , that means at least 3-5 years before anything is in a showable version. My guess is 2019-2020 before GTA VI hits the public.

Unless Rockstar goes against their normal work ethics and have been pushed into just reusing the engine from GTA V.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@rsgaming said:

@rsgaming said:

@Macutchi: I have anonymous inside sources and also Game Informer magazine hints it in a couple of different articles.

That's not nearly good enough. No source, no thread.

-Byshop