New to madden 13

This topic is locked from further discussion.

scamarot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 scamarot
Member since 2003 • 44 Posts

I hate all sports games, so why did I go out and buy madden 13? I am still asking myself that same question, I thought it was time for a change to see if maybe my tastes had changed after the 20 or so years playing them.

The answer was a huge resounding no! And here is why, after multiple attempts and consequent failures of playing madden I have to ask some questions because lets face it, when it comes to sports games I'm a bit of a noob and maybe someone can answer these questions for me.

In career mode I chose to be a quarterback and play the practice and preseason mode with no losses, but when the season started I was forced to watch a sim throughout the whole game ( oh wait I got to hold the football once.) the next game was the same and so on and so on. So I was wondering what the f**k was so fun about the career when I didn't even get to play my created character and had to watch a simulation the whole time throughout the whole game??? Who thought that would be fun?? I understand that realism is needed but c'mon this is also a video game E.A.!! After five games I gave up and turned the dang thing off disgusted with madden an ea sports.

What are your thoughts on this topic?

novelton111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 novelton111
Member since 2012 • 32 Posts
Sports games are also enjoyable and also gives pleasure. so you should try one's more time to playing this game.
blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 blueboxdoctor
Member since 2010 • 2549 Posts

Yeah, that's because you start off as a backup, which is pretty annoying. I've only gotten to the 3rd game of the actual season and am hoping the next season I'll be able to be the starter, as I don't know how much I can handle just kicking field goals every game.