New Tales Game Trailer and Screens ( Tales of Vesperia ) New Update! Bottom

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darksdowdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 darksdowdo
Member since 2004 • 421 Posts

So Yesterday Namco Bandia Gave us a present New Screens to a New Tales game Called

Tales of Vesperia

No Confirm what console But i hint to PS3 They never released a Game on 360 so

A Link For the Screens It is going to have to be the most prettyest Cellshaded game yet to hit the ps3 and Look Pretty god like.

Here the Link For Tales of Vesperia Screens

Enjoy and tell me what you think of the game and your thoughts

Man im so glad i got a ps3 and xbox 360 for whatever console this comes to im getting it.

Hopefuly PS3 so i can get the Japanese Version and play it before it comes out over here.

TRAILER ALSO HERE YOU GO

Here

TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 TheSystemLord1
Member since 2006 • 7786 Posts
I think it looks bloody fantastic and I can't wait to play it. Any hint on a release date?
Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts
Pics look brilliant.
Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 Kikouken
Member since 2006 • 15913 Posts
Purdy. :oops:
Gunraidan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Gunraidan
Member since 2007 • 4272 Posts
It's rumoured to be 360 since it was originally posted in the 360 section of the site but later taken down. I'm personally expecting 360/PS3 multiplat since it wouldn't be a smart move to make this game a 360 exclusive to my eyes.
TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TheSystemLord1

It's rumoured to be 360 since it was originally posted in the 360 section of the site but later taken down. I'm personally expecting 360/PS3 multiplat since it wouldn't be a smart move to make this game a 360 exclusive to my eyes.Gunraidan

That sucks, I want there to be some awesome Japanese exclusive PS3 games.

the_unknown11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7 the_unknown11
Member since 2007 • 3859 Posts

awesome

Gunraidan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Gunraidan

TheSystemLord1

There are more High Profile Third Party Japanese exclusive for the PS3 then both the Wii and 360 combined. However I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them multiplat in the future.

TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheSystemLord1
[QUOTE="TheSystemLord1"]

Gunraidan

There are more High Profile Third Party Japanese exclusive for the PS3 then both the Wii and 360 combined. However I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them multiplat in the future.

Care to run a list of the exclusives? I'm not talking about the real big names...I mean obscure ones like this.

darksdowdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 darksdowdo

So Heres a update i found apparently The game is going to be Xbox 360 only Accroding to this site just read what i sas then check the pics.

Here

I think its all bull i could remove PS3 and put 360.

Also y the heck would they take one of there Best selling franchise to a system they never developed on before ( Tales Team ) Also They know that Ps3 beats 360 4:1 in Japan So its pointless they get better sells on the game if put on ps3. The game would just be a bomb if put on 360.

Though either way it better come out in the us so i can get it, and better be fore PS3 so i can import it to and play the game so its not one of those tales games i can never play.

Ok I played all tales games but TOR since i cant get it for psp yet. though its comeing out cant wait.

Gunraidan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gunraidan

So Heres a update i found apparently The game is going to be Xbox 360 only Accroding to this site just read what i sas then check the pics.

Here

I think its all bull i could remove PS3 and put 360.

darksdowdo

I find it really odd they'd put this exclusively on the 360 considering that all of their other games have been met with poor results, except possibly Ace Combat 6 that sold pretty good though it sold worse then the previous entries (though that could be due to install base and I'm not going to comment on Katarmari because I'm not sure of it's sales). I still expect 360/PS3 release.

darksdowdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 darksdowdo

Hopeful its 360/PS3 Though i bet it be built on ps3 then port ot 360

and Hopefuly the PS3 version will be out before the 360 cause that make me happy. Sometimes i cant stand compenys these days,

kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 kage_53
Member since 2006 • 12671 Posts

Its probably a timed exclusive just like Eternal Sonata and Ace Combat 6.

Gunraidan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Gunraidan

Its probably a timed exclusive just like Eternal Sonata and Ace Combat 6.

kage_53

I could very well see that.

and Hopefuly the PS3 version will be out before the 360 cause that make me happy. Sometimes i cant stand compenys these days,

darksdowdo

Well they're just trying to find the best scenario to make profit.

There is a reason why Japanese developers have almost been non-existant for the past 2 years. It's because there isn't a platform out that is viable to Japanese third parties yet.

So far third parties have had hell in Japan. With the Nintendo DS literally being the only exception, every platform and I do mean every platform isn't third party friendly.

The Wii's attach ratio is absolutely horrid in Japan with a third party attach rate less then 1 third party game per console. And as far as the software sales show, it's mostly a system for more casual game players (as of right now).

The 360 may be a very third party viable platform in the West, but when it comes to Japanese games the system isn't the best choice. Sure games like Dead Rising, Ace Combat, and Lost Planet sell good, but those games are crafted with the "Western" gamer in mind. It would be extremely hard for Japanese developers to compete against the Western developers at their own game. So all that's left is to put their games on the platform but in reality these games aren't viable on the platform with games like Eternal Sonata and what not doing poorly even for what they were (this is due to the immense competition on the platform focusing solely on games that don't appeal to the Japanese audience). Even with that these types of games draw in over 50% of their sales from Japan so the systems low sales in the nation almost cancels it out entirely. Yes I am aware that developers like iNIS and Seeds are working on the console, but they aren't really big named devevelopers and also aren't publishers themselves and mostly apply to the niche. I could personally say the same about the Wii as it has Vanillaware, Grasshopper, and Town Factory.

The PS3 was going to be the system to garner all of the Japanese support, but it's similar to the Wii the games just aren't selling. The consoles has an attach rate of 2 in Japan. And with games that were previously million sellers just passing the 300,000 mark (Dynasty Warriors) things aren't looking peachy for the console, especially with third party's seemingly moving away from it (Atlus for example).

The PSP needs no introduction as you can see do to it's games rarely being on the Media Create Charts.

So like I said the only platform that moves third party units is the DS. But being serious it still isn't as much as needed, and not only that but I doubt developers want to work on such inferior tech.

darksdowdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 darksdowdo
Yeah That Sounds About right
EazyB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 EazyB
Member since 2003 • 7944 Posts

darksdowdo

Uhh, why not hope that the game's released simultaneously?

The only game in the Tales series I've played is ToS but I enjoyed it a lot though I never quite finished it. Hopefully this one with have full voice-overs... it's nice to want things.