We get the trailer in two hours, but we have descriptions now!
So what will they do as they have covered many of the best Disney movies so far, they are now going to start covering Disney rides!
- The new KH3 trailer shows something like attractions, a train summon like the electrical parade? Also fighting the Rock titan.
- Movements on screen are really dynamic. Just as beautiful as expected for the PS4.
- I also noticed a scene where it looked like a Keyblade variation where Sora dual shooting 2 guns.
- Sora's new attack! Disney attractions! In the new trailer, you see the pirate ship from Peter Pan, but it's lit up like in the Electrical Parade!
- Fighting Heartless and the Rock Titan in Traverse Town. Sora is in front of the electrical parade attraction like boat, attacking. The Rock Titan line gradually appears in front of the electric parade coaster. It seems to attack by spinning around the Titan.
- They already said that KH3 uses an exclusive tool called Kingdom Shader, but seeing it, it's really amazing! Sora's hair sways naturally, his expression is soft and realistic, his caricature is portrayed beautifully. I want this trailer to be released immediately!
- On the scene where Sora wields 2 guns, it seems that the guns are related to an attraction with the little green men. リトルグリーンメン is what the little green men in Toy Story are called officially in Japanese, so maybe we have Toy Story confirmed. Maybe.
- It goes without saying that the action is great, but even flames appear really realistic! I can't wait to see what the magic will look like from here on out!
- The special attraction attack used against Rock Titan is the Electric Parade like roller coaster you can ride! It looks a lot like the Big Thunder Mountain attraction from Disneyland. Donald and Goofy are secured by the safety bar, lol.
- Also, there was a scene where the Keyblade transformed into 2 guns.