new 17 minutes RE Revelations 2 gameplay

This topic is locked from further discussion.

drodriguesaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 drodriguesaar
Member since 2012 • 173 Posts

Enjoy it!

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#2 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Thanks for sharing

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 trollop_scat
Member since 2006 • 2656 Posts

That Japanese lady's voice is so goddamn annoying I had to mute it, but the gameplay looks really dark - which I like. I hate co-op and wish you were running around solo, and hope there are long stretches of the game where you do. Regardless, since it's also coming out on PC, I'll get it if it gets good scores across the boards...

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@trollop_scat

Embrace the Co-Op ! :D

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 trollop_scat
Member since 2006 • 2656 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu: You're a top notch troll, kiddo - I like you. You were successful at getting me to grind my teeth for the first, oh, 10,000 times you posted; but now you make me smile.

I suppose there are a few games that co-op is actually a good idea, but only a few. I don't even like single player games where you have to assemble a team to work together like Wasteland 2 that should focus on one guy like Fallout games. If it did, I'd already be playing it. I'd also being playing that Divinity Sin game too if they let me play ALONE, but assembling a nerd team doesn't let me proud of the single character I built.

Anyway, keep trolling, it's funny. Think up a new angle to start hitting us all with too, I have faith in you. Good luck, and God speed...

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@trollop_scat

Hey Capcom are the ones who added the co-op..... They're the ones who are trolling you..... Besides this is one of the few games where co-op is actually a good idea....

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lulu_Lulu

@trollop_scat

Hey Capcom are the ones who added the co-op..... They're the ones who are trolling you..... Besides this is one of the few games where co-op is actually a good idea....

KingGeralt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8 KingGeralt
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

To be honest here, the game looks terrible by today's standards, but that's not what turned me off to this game. It's the seemingly lackluster gameplay, and generic design. I'll remain cautiously optimistic until I see more.