1. How do these missions work and when do they save?
2. How do you control the cars? The stick is so sensitive I am always veering all over.
3. How come I can't save in the middle of the Bleed Out mission and have to start all over each time? Will it save when I'm done the mission?
4. How long is the game if you follow a walkthrough and just burn right through as opposed to doing side missions?
5. If I choose to go on a date with Michelle, rather than help Roman, where does that put me in the game? Can I skip helping Roman or do I have to come back around and help him to move ahead in the game?
6. Is there one route of decision making to make to win the game or multiple choices along the way that you can make and still proceed forward?