Need help identifying some games.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lulzcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By lulzcake
Member since 2017 • 7 Posts

Hey guys.

I have 3 partial pictures that should be video game related, but I just can't put my finger on which games they are from.

Can anyone help?

Bush_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Bush_Dog
Member since 2017 • 294 Posts

Wait what. Where did you get these pics?

themarkwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By themarkwarrior
Member since 2017 • -7 Posts

Hi I am THE MARK WARRIOR new on youtube.Playing all games with highest possible difficulty.Gaming is my passion,my life,my religion.I have sacrifice everything for gaming and I am doing WORLD RECORDS in Gaming.Some of my WORLD RECORD GAMES are-BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT(20 VIDEOS/HARD/NO DAMAGE/NO UPGRADES) and after finishing in HARD I am going to beat in KNIGHTMARE DIFFICULTY also,WATCH DOGS(38 VIDEOS/REALISTIC/NO DAMAGE/NO UPGRADES),THE EVIL WITHIN 2(CLASSIC MODE/NO DAMAGE),OUTLAST 2(INSANE/SPEEDRUN/1 BATTERY/NO CLOSETS/NO BARRELS/ALL COLLECTIBLES/BEST TIME),QUANTUM BREAK(5 VIDEOS/HARD/NO DAMAGE),BATMAN ARKHAM ORIGINS(2 VIDEOS/HARD/NO DAMAGE/NO UPGRADES),CALL OF DUTY WWII(2 VIDEOS/VETERAN/NO DAMAGE),FAR CRY 3(11 VIDEOS/MASTER/NO DAMAGE),DISHONORED:DEATH OF THE OUTSIDER(2 VIDEOS/IRON MODE/MERCIFUL/GHOSTLY) and also 2 videos in iron mode with speedrun as well as merciful and ghostly,HELLBLADE SENUA'S SACRIFICE(4 VIDEOS/HARD/NO DAMAGE),DYING LIGHT(2 VIDEOS/NIGHTMARE/NO DAMAGE) and many more to come.Do visit my channel and just go through my videos.you will get best gameplays here and best solutions to beat any mission with at most difficulty.Subscribe and support my channel.Thanks everyone.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#5 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11664 Posts
@themarkwarrior said:

Hi I am THE MARK WARRIOR new on youtube.Playing all games with highest possible difficulty.Gaming is my passion,my life,my religion.I have sacrifice everything for gaming and I am doing WORLD RECORDS in Gaming.Some of my WORLD RECORD GAMES are-BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT(20 VIDEOS/HARD/NO DAMAGE/NO UPGRADES) and after finishing in HARD I am going to beat in KNIGHTMARE DIFFICULTY also,WATCH DOGS(38 VIDEOS/REALISTIC/NO DAMAGE/NO UPGRADES),THE EVIL WITHIN 2(CLASSIC MODE/NO DAMAGE),OUTLAST 2(INSANE/SPEEDRUN/1 BATTERY/NO CLOSETS/NO BARRELS/ALL COLLECTIBLES/BEST TIME),QUANTUM BREAK(5 VIDEOS/HARD/NO DAMAGE),BATMAN ARKHAM ORIGINS(2 VIDEOS/HARD/NO DAMAGE/NO UPGRADES),CALL OF DUTY WWII(2 VIDEOS/VETERAN/NO DAMAGE),FAR CRY 3(11 VIDEOS/MASTER/NO DAMAGE),DISHONORED:DEATH OF THE OUTSIDER(2 VIDEOS/IRON MODE/MERCIFUL/GHOSTLY) and also 2 videos in iron mode with speedrun as well as merciful and ghostly,HELLBLADE SENUA'S SACRIFICE(4 VIDEOS/HARD/NO DAMAGE),DYING LIGHT(2 VIDEOS/NIGHTMARE/NO DAMAGE) and many more to come.Do visit my channel and just go through my videos.you will get best gameplays here and best solutions to beat any mission with at most difficulty.Subscribe and support my channel.Thanks everyone.

No, why_

Are you aware what spamming is, and why no one likes it?

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#6 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

Are these pics part of some competition you are trying to win by making us tell you the right answers?