EricParlatore21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By EricParlatore21
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

I just started playing my sons ps4pro system and bought nba2k21 and had Lillard on cover. My rosters are last years rosters and it says game updates are up to date. Also saw on site as that version being arcade version. So my question is did I buy wrong one cause I see zion Williamson on other NBA2k21 game for system too. Any help would be appreciated

Ottyandthedj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Ottyandthedj
Member since 2020 • 80 Posts

@ericparlatore21: Hey there, I have this same game it should be the right one for the 2020-21 rosters I believe they're up to date for around this seasons start, which was December 2020. Their was a late start this season because of the covid outbreak. You may have the rosters from the beginning of the current season that is going on which is in the playoffs at this point, and just have to update it to get the post-trade rosters, current overall rating changes and other roster moves etc. Damian Lillard is the current cover athlete for the NBA 2k21 game released on PS4 and Xbox One, Zion Williamson is the cover athlete for the PS5 edition as well as the Xbox series x edition of the game.

In order to update it just has to have its proper internet connection.