Name your two favorite RPG/RPG Hybrids OF ALL TIME!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wraith-squad66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wraith-squad66
Member since 2008 • 1368 Posts

Only two! They can be from any system, and they can be old/new doesn't matter. The ones that you completely loved and sank countless hours into! :)

For me, i had to think long and hard, because i have played quite a few. They are:

1. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP)

2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (XBOX)

Oh and also, if you like, post why you loved them so much or what sort of emotional connection you have with them. i.e, one of the first RPGs you ever played, amazing story you cried over, phenomenal gameplay that kept you coming back for more, ect...

Avatar image for DarKnightBetran
DarKnightBetran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 DarKnightBetran
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Well I don't know what you mean by RPG/RPG or Hybrid but: 1. The Mass Effect series (I know it's 3 games but it's one big story.) because after playing the first game, I grew attached to the characters, the lore, the universe and such. I love it. I still play the games from time-to-time. 2. KOTOR (I like the second one but it's too buggy) because I'm a SW fan, the story was amazing, it had few bugs (or at least none I encountered) and the gameplay was nice ^.^ I have no idea why some people don't like turn based games >.>