Soldier96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Soldier96
Member since 2018 • 8 Posts

hi all,i know not many may know the game is search for but i do remember parts of it,it was around i think 8-9 years ago as i played the demo,its a classic 3d third person robot mech fighting game,the mechas are size around a human,they use only melee,im 100% sure there was also a demo of the game,it had also some pink panther with tridents on both hands and a robot with flamethorwers on both hands,and it had a human character select screen and a guy with a gasmask like psycho mantis style or something,give me any game name suggestions and i shall check them out if its them :),thanks

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts

Do you remember if it was a Western or Japanese style mecha game?

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam perhaps? I don't remember it having any humans I'd describe like Psycho Mantis but it's the only mech game I can think of offhand that featured a human character select screen and was also melee-based

Soldier96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Soldier96

@dragonfly110: no mate but its a good suggestion yet all i remember is it had a western style mechas at most

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

This is a long shot but I am going to throw a bunch of 3ds titles that somewhat resembles the description of the game you're after:

Super Robot Wars UX

Megaman 3DS

Metroid 3DS

Transformers: The Game 3DS

Soldier96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Soldier96

@omegamaster: that looks like a cool list too bro but sadly no :(,it featured some puma or a cougar or yet i think panther with a tri blade on its both hands,the character select screen featured humans,and if im not wrong it was a pc gamer magazine demo disk

kilaan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 kilaan
Member since 2003 • 845 Posts

@soldier96: I believe you are looking for One Must Fall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4aqdSXrtmY