MvC Infinite demo: Good or Bad

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Conjuration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

Poll MvC Infinite demo: Good or Bad (3 votes)

It's Great 0%
It's okay 33%
Somewhat Disappointed 33%
IT SUCKS!!! 33%

Just curious how other people felt about the Marvel vs Capcom Infinity demo.

I was not very impressed. Not just the story mode format that has you fighting the same boring drones over and over. It's just everything. The visual style is ugly; characters and backgrounds are just sharted out it seems, The fighting system has been drastically changed, and I'll say severely dumbed down (one button combos?!). And the sense of speed has defiantly been toned down a lot.

This really feels like an experiment. Like a SF X Tekken kind of feel. I'm assuming this is some kind of silly in between game to bridge us to MvC4. Thats what I'm hoping anyway.

How'd you like it?

• 
uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts

The main issue i've seen is the visual design, compared to SFV it's horrid.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts

Hmm, just seems pointless when every platform that'll have Infinite already has access to Ultimate 3, and in most countries is half the price; if not less. Runs great on all platforms and has a roster most enjoy.

Usually I would be ok with a new Capcom fighting game, yet they've kinda kicked fans in the face with the roster, reusing characters that had no real fanbase to warrant a return, and popular picks and suggestions not even being considered. Doesn't take a genius to know Disney has a say in the roster either.

And lastly from my understanding not everyone likes the change to 2V2 over the 3V3.

For many it's looking like an inferior product, and I actually disagree with @uninspiredcup I don't think visuals had much of an effect with people opinions on the game. It's just an extra flaw on-top of the pile that is Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite.

So to answer the poll and my thoughts of the demo_

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

The gameplay felt pretty good and seems promising on that aspect however the graphics and roster are disappointing. Still going to get the game though however I'm not as hyped for this game as I would like to have been.