Monster Hunter World is a bonus gift on PSPlus due to coronavirus outbreak *Including event discussion

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11655 Posts

Sitting at home on lock-down due to the horrors of the real world? Well if you grabbed PSPlus on that noisy PS4 you have, this amazing game is up for grabs while everything cools-down outside

Right now this offer is only available through Asia PSN Stores. However the statement from SCIE- "bonus free game for all PS Plus members!" So goes without saying other regions will get the deal soon enough. It lasts up till the 21st of march so get while it's hot.

Case you don't know I'm a bit of a Monster Hunter freak so I applaud more people joining the hunt during these bad days. See you out in the field

TomaLevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 TomaLevine
Member since 2019 • 444 Posts

Haha Sony has to beg people to play this garbage

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RSM-HQ
@tomalevine said:

Haha Sony has to beg people to play this garbage

Well isn't this a interesting pile of gibberish, move along now drunkard

*Capcom both publish and develop Monster Hunter.

TomaLevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TomaLevine
Member since 2019 • 444 Posts

@RSM-HQ: how much did Sony pay them... it should be free for Xbox

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RSM-HQ
@tomalevine said:

@RSM-HQ: how much did Sony pay them... it should be free for Xbox

Based on JP Capcom it was a neutral arrangement. That's why the offer is only a few days.

Besides you may want to chill on your platform bias. Believe Monster Hunter World has been on GamePass before for Xbox One owners, and very may well again in good spirits due to the circumstances we are all in. Wouldn't shock me if Capcom make the same arrangement with Microsoft, spread the love!

Put your flag-worshipping bias to a chunk of plastic aside, for what is an otherwise nice gesture giving out an exceedingly well received game.

If you think Monster Hunter is "garbage", that is your right to give *cough* git gud *cough*

However Sony don't care how much Capcom sells the game.

All considering, it's bar-non Capcom best selling game ever.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RSM-HQ

Also on the note of Monster Hunter, Alatreon is the returning fan favorite. And will be the first Black Dragon in fifth generation Monster Hunter.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

That's awesome news!

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 RSM-HQ

Just bested the angry duo, will have to grind the sets later today. I foresee a lot of hunters getting intimated/ frustrated with Furious Rajang.

Just keep them null berries handy.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15868 Posts

Have fun new players! Helped a lot of SOS players if I am ever online nowadays, so we may came across on PS4.

All I am excited for is Kulve Taroth in april. Ikr Kulve taroth, that boring ass 2 stage fight but they announced new weapon upgrades to the existing weapons. I sold many kulve weapons when I started iceborne cause I was strapped for money and not enough monster material and I regretted it now lol.

Its time for you to come back and shine my Normal ammo baby. Dont fuk up capcom.

Love this litle guy. Works with every monster in existence. Make it op plis capcom
Love this litle guy. Works with every monster in existence. Make it op plis capcom

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RSM-HQ

@sakaixx: I like Kulve Taroth, glad we're getting to finish the hunt. Also finally get to upgrade my old relics.

Already have my full angry boi sets as well_

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sakaiXx

@RSM-HQ: nice, I havent even started it yet. Waiting for my guild guys all install the updates and its taking way too long on PS4.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RSM-HQ

@sakaixx said:

@RSM-HQ: nice, I havent even started it yet. Waiting for my guild guys all install the updates and its taking way too long on PS4.

I can confirm they are both manageable to do solo, didn't cart on a first try for either, Rajang got close.

Now that I've done them with friends it gets far more chaotic, especially with Brachydios.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 sakaiXx

@RSM-HQ: seems like the drops is quite high for you to complete the rajang set this early, is the materials shared with normal rajang? I will try for a solo best time later.

Its a bit late, capcom really should drop kulve taroth back in december after Safi but still, april is where my attention is at. I really missed RF normal ammo, all these current iceborne ones its hard to make it down to recoil+1/normal reload without sacrificing a lot.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RSM-HQ

@sakaixx said:

@RSM-HQ: seems like the drops is quite high for you to complete the rajang set this early, is the materials shared with normal rajang?

No, but both the angry duo have hybrid parts from other monsters, considering you also have the platinum would assume you have all the spare materials needed. Collectively most my party have yet to finish either set completely. However reason it went smoothly for me is I use Kirin Divinity which makes getting none siege materials a breeze, at the cost of using a none meta armor set. Love my Kirin armors and frequently use them ツ (wouldn't say no to Ashu subspecies though)

Overall it took two Rajangs and three Brachydio to finish the complete sets with Kirin Divinity. And even then hunted more to help my fellow party.

Since worked from that session. Will probably do more tomorrow, as is late here but very fun hunts. Settling with a brief session of Animal Crossing, also been playing some Red Faction though that has since been pushed aside.

capcom really should drop kulve taroth back in december after Safi

Not realistically. Safi'jiiva literally came after Stygian Zinogre and Frost Reach. That's one map, a new guiding lands region, and two monsters. Plus tempered Ruiner.

"Should" is a particular word. I wish we had all the monsters right now but that's not how development works. And I suppose updating in a healthy cycle keeps committed players interested for a longer time period. However I assume it is far more than that to balance and put in the game without breaking everything else.

With that stated am interested how they handle Kulve Taroth to be far more aggressive, however most importantly I hope they fixed the absurd hitbox when it rolls.