RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11664 Posts

My fellow Wigglers, thirty days to go. Prepare your γ ass-less chaps for the cold!

For many us older Hunters it's difficult to break old habits. And that's the exact reason Monster Hunter: World expansion Iceborne is so anticipated. In fact some of my clan negatives towards World was lacking a ice map/ more elemental loot outside the dragon type (bring back my Skyrippers). Though scoutflies being garbage usually makes up the bulk

I’ve seen some comments that the expansion is alienating the new fans that enjoy the current rhythm. And my statement to that is “don’t knock it till you’ve tried it”. From the development notes it's made clear the goal is to rid out some of the fat from MH:W, and emphasis on teamwork.

Will it be harder? Most certainly. Expansions to MH always are. But that's not why they're praised. Unlike the vocal DkS community of "Git Gud". MH and its community is namely known for collaboration, whether that breaks sales for the newer crowd I suppose will be put to the test. But with the time I had with Iceborne can state it felt right

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#2 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15906 Posts

MHW Iceborne LS main here! This marks about 7 month of not "playing" MH games, even skipping AT Nergi and recent festivals (did try out demo).

Going in fresh as possible for my next 1000hour journey of hunts, Cannot wait! Btw there probably will be boatloads of LS mains. I am sold at the god anime tier Iai Slash but definitely will be meta bow for best time.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RSM-HQ

@sakaixx: Dual Blade and Long Sword main, been that way since 2008 with P2ndG. Before then I leaned more to Sword and Shield, though grew bored of blocking tactics. Still wish they'd bring back the tonfā.

And while LS certainly is top meta in World along with DB and LBG it has not always. And may see a huge bump down the list.

The 4 series had Insect Glaive and Great Sword ranking above all else. LS was also barely used online with MH3 series. If LS or even my loved DB get a nerf? they'll remain my mains regardless. Cool if the meta has my favor but I don't live by it. For me it's the feel and flexibility with my choices.

And while that's cool to enjoy feeling like an anime samurai character, some of the long sword weapons/ design are actually the pike and spear. Not katana and ōdachi

One of the best weapons in 4 series for LS mains.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8762 Posts

Looks exciting . But I haven't beaten MHW yet. Only 40 hours in.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RSM-HQ
@DEVILinIRON said:

Looks exciting . But I haven't beaten MHW yet. Only 40 hours in.

While the concept of "beaten" is highly subjective in MH. I assume you mean beat the story portion of the game? Seeing as the game offers much more past that point.

Regardless take your time, it's not going anywhere and MH has a pretty healthy community that plays it often for multiplayer, usually the Event content. I'm still playing base MH:W and have done since launch. Heck I still play MH4G for coop when I get out my 3DS!

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#6 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

How I'd love to get into the games. I've never played them. Nor do I know much about the series as a whole. :(

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sakaiXx

@RSM-HQ: I always main LS since PSP days too! but I always do with LBG, S&S or Bow for hunting with friends nowadays. I enjoyed playing support instead of dps, find it more fun but definitely never gonna do Hunting horn though. Bow meta is awesome in MHW, I did around 7mins with AT Teostra with elemental Bow last year. Don't know what is the average time for now but elemental build for bow is the meta before I stop.

I don't know how is the meta now but the lvl 8 Kulve Taroth weapon is very good then, but god help me I somehow cannot get the Kjarr LS. I got many meta weapons like kulve arrow "water" but where is my fuggin fire sword lol. I gave up after days of farming and actually maxed out the 4th sheet equipment box. first time I actually filled the equipment box in a mh games.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 RSM-HQ
@speeny said:

How I'd love to get into the games. I've never played them. Nor do I know much about the series as a whole. :(

Think that is always a hurdle with long running franchise, when to jump in and how?

Well for Monster Hunter the only thing I ever recommend is if you can, play it with friends. The game is designed around coop before all else. Having a catch up in the lobby is some of my personal favorite moments in gaming before going to slay the next goal_

Otherwise take your time and not worry too much about older entries. World is technically Monster Hunter 5, even takes place after the events of MH4G. However it's entirely easter eggs that have no huge impact on your playthrough.

Monster Hunter heavily leaves players, to, well play around and find your own rhythm. Certain exploits and handy mechanics do go along way, but if I have to be honest. Most the player-base don't use half the helpful mechanics.

As such will throw some pointers, some of these are never explained in the game(s). And while it's a big "what" beforehand. When you play will make perfect sense-

• Lifepowder is designed to heal your teammates in the area. One of the best items in the game
  • Do not sleep on custom meal recipes, they make a huge difference
  • The likes of Demon Powder and Mega Demondrug stack.
  • Ghillie Mantle+Bombardier+Mega Bombs= easy damage with no risk what-so-ever. Doesn't matter what weapon you main, this works for everything.
  • Fly to camp after monster retreat often. Going in the tent auto recovers health and weapon sharpness. Not to mention stocking-up
  • Speaking of sharpness, Whetfish Fin makes life easier
  • Flashpods, flash pod everywhere. . Not joking, very handy. They brick or confuse enemies. Sometimes both. Has its limits on higher ranked monsters.
  • Dung pod if you think a cart (death) is coming, even if the monster doesn't retreat it at least auto changes its current pattern
  • A lot of new hunters struggle with Diablos. Screamer Pods for when they tunnel
  • Late game, Elder seals for those pesky temp breeds. Nerfs damage dealt to you and your team. Always have one High ES User

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RSM-HQ

@sakaixx: From the demo build of Iceborne many consider Insect Glaive to be the current meta. Meme going around is "The King has returned" But based on Worlds own demo build, didn't really reflect the final product so could be anything.

I too loved Kulve Taroth siege weapons. Just love that quest really, so well paced. Taroth Sword Fire has been one my main LS weapon for awhile even before Arch came out, and really the only fire weapon I like in the whole game. Not that we really had any good choices. .

For DB ended up enjoying our clans Downy Crake sleep build too much. Very exploitable, we butcher Extreme Behemoth in record time with no carts in sights. And continue to do so. I doubt we'll get a Master Rank variant of that weapon. It's a little too good. . Though funny to use.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sakaiXx

@RSM-HQ: The MH RNG god probably toying with me on the drops. I can't even get the other Rarity 8 LS from Kulve too like Kjarr Fire, Kjarr Decay all nothing. The rarity 8 Taroth Sword Fire has white sharpness and its stats is almost equal to the Divine Slasher if I am remembering right. White sharpness means all jewel slots can be used for everything else other than handicraft which I uses in all of my Divine Slasher builds. Lucky you if you got the sword, took me weeks farming the AT Kulve before I gave up and just run with Divine Slasher or Lunastra LS for my runs.

I think damn game probably guessed I used LS alot with dps builds and decided to screw me so I uses other builds. it took me around 500hours for my 1st attack jewel drop too. fukin hell everyone else in my chat already has at least 2-3 drops by then. (and no, never and will never do the elder melder save scum )

Anyhow so far been like what, 14 new monster announced? Please at least get to 25. if not then at least change the attack pattern for base MHW monster in MR. I will be really pissed if they reuses monster attacks for MR like how they did tempered monsters.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56040 Posts

Not really a true Monster Hunter fan but I really did enjoy MHW for the most parts but never gotten around finishing up the story and will skip this Iceborne expansion until it goes up for sale on Steam. For those who are looking forward to it, I hope you all enjoy :)

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#12  Edited By Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

@RSM-HQ: Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to get a few of my buddies to try it out along with me. I think it could be a lot of fun. :)

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9394 Posts

Yes.

I think I will hype.

I've been tossing around the idea of getting back into MHW anyway.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RSM-HQ

@davillain-: I understand avoiding the series, it's a gaming commitment in all intense and purposes. Can get a fill in half hour or hour sessions; but is designed around bringing the player-base back again-and-again for endless re-playability.

And only so much time to give our games. MH is huge, and while can be played in short bursts, is time consuming overall. And best played with end-game (event) content.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sakaiXx

Just want to update I gotten every version of R8 Bharge Blade including Kjarr versions from Kulve. Ahh sweet elementals burst, it sings to me ❤

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44105 Posts

Just recently got the final Achievement I needed to complete them all in MHW. 1000/1000 baby! ?

Still have a few armours and weapons I’d like to make but I am so hyped and so ready for Iceborne, can’t wait.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RSM-HQ

Glad to see so much excitement for one of my top gaming franchises_

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sakaiXx

Just want to update finally able to do 8 minutes AT Nergigante with range build (bow and LBG) and finally able to not die one single time with longsword and around 14 minutes. becomes the master of foresight slash, Nergi divebombs can't hurt me anymore ??

Not bad considering I just returned 2 weeks ago. Dedicated almost all hunts to Kulve Taroth and lavasioth... missed the summer event though ??

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RSM-HQ

Iceborne certainly has a good monster line-up of new, old, and sub species. Even one of my favorites Brachydios made the cut.

A lot of fans still cling to the most infamous/ difficult monster in the series history-

Loading Video...

Fenrir-Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Fenrir-Strife
Member since 2019 • 20 Posts

I could never really get into these games at all. Like I liked the style of the games but it just seems crazy to me, fighting monsters over and over just to power up your armour. It’s kind of a werid direction of video games. Same with dark souls.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 RSM-HQ

@fenrir-strife said:

just seems crazy to me, fighting monsters over and over just to power up your armour.

Hmm, I understand that at a glance. Depends what you are after in a game, coming in wanting a compelling story or top of the line graphics are left at the door I'm afraid. Also depends how much you've really given it a chance I suppose, MH is a series that doesn't click right away_

MH has many tools and tactics to play around with. Part the charm of the series is its depth, married with excellent level design, and cutting-edge radical A.I.

Monsters are the highlight. Not because of the loot they drop, but because you are wearing your accomplishment when finally bested a beast. It's not a game of simplicity, its studying your prey and mastering the area around you. Knowing the map is just as essential as the monster.

They're not just bosses from other games either. They have so many patterns, behaviours, and possibly exploits that makes re-facing them enticing. And for me (probably most who love the series), admittedly addictive.

Coop is amazing also. Cannot stress that enough, which also weeds out the game being repetitive.

I mean, anyone can describe any game in a single sentence. But usually it's not doing the game justice (for more information check out Gamespots terrible review of Metal Wolf Chaos XD)

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sakaiXx

@RSM-HQ: I hope we get the fight! Would a spectacle seeing rajang destroys the map in world. Do think world seems to have many counters for rajang moveset though. And I do hope capcom dont use the cheap as heck nergigante slam as solution for dificulty.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RSM-HQ

@sakaixx: If they keep true to its moveset I think Rajang will be more than capable, personally don't think Nergigantes move-set even closely compares to Rajangs in the slightest. A difference between a nice lil challenge and some of the spiky monsters of older games.

Thunder monkey can slam (tremor), earplug required roar (or throws hunters back), as furious has no cool-down periods can only be done by cutting off the tail, can throw huge chunks of lands across entire large areas (with insane hitboxes), super beam (insane hitboxes), hits like a truck, and the infamous rolly-polly (more insane hitboxes).

Yep, Rajang a cheap boi and we all know it. Even knocked Fatalis down as the most difficult considered monster by poll and statistics.

Also his tail could only ever be cut off by ice weapons. If they nerf that tactic for all weapons, Rajang will be nerfed heavily.

Now what I really wonder is if Capcom will replicate the 140 Apex Rajang quest from MH4G, two Rajangs. That have an obsession with staying in the same zone. Great Sword isn't the be all to end all weapon it was in older games so will be interesting how Rajang would work in the new engine and systems, if nothing else.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By sakaiXx

@RSM-HQ: Agree, Rajang moveset is pretty terrible but personally due to how ranged units have ridiculous mobility in world and some melee units have counters I personally think its a fair fight compared to mh4u. Especially the lasers he have huge opening when he does it, allowing time to attack the tails. But 2 Rajang though, that is terrible. Solo is impossible for me, need a full squad and tactics for us to win.

The Nergigante move I was talking about was when AT Nerg reach stage 3 he does this quick slam where it can 1 hit kill. I only fought him the past weekend so I don't have much strategy to counter yet other than LS or LBG cheese or HBG clusters but once I tried fortify twice, eat all defence buff, +defense deco and Defence up (L) to get my defense to 783 and still got one shotted by the move. That is fukin cheap AT Nerg is not even g rank, master rank at all. At least Rajang lazer you can still be alive barely 5% health if ur at atleast 850 rare 10 defence. When Nerg is enraged even it just moving near me can cause 1 hit kill. To the point I got Pleisoth PTSD moments due to weird hitbox.

Anyhow cannot wait for Iceborne. I am hyped!

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 RSM-HQ

@sakaixx: Didn't really have too much trouble with Arch-Temp Nergigante honestly. The intent of it was to closely represent his beta Nergigante and was pretty successful. However we've had bigger fish since then, and with more build variety along just mastering the new systems I found it beatable even upon a first try. Helps that Nergigante is prone to sleep and I mostly played with my DB sleep build which just prevented Nergigante doing much else than taking bombs to the face.

Polls suggest for the Archs everyone agrees Lunastra is the most bothersome, and Kirin was the weakest of the bunch. Which is sad, given Temp Kirin was clearly the toughest of the launch set of monsters.

As for Rajang, fully agree, as Hunters we are far more mobile and flexible than the older games, though that usually translates to the monsters as well. Suppose we'll have to wait and see if for one it makes the list, and two have they tweak it for the new engine.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sakaiXx

@RSM-HQ: i loved kirin fight. I though he was well done, the source of my boatloads of hero streamstone ?. Fire element weapons makes short work of kirin. Agreed with the poll Even normal lunastra I generally avoid cause its an annoying fight. Thank god the gamma set and layered armor is not good. I get my all tickets and then never went back to her. She was damn annoying to fight.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 RSM-HQ

Many already saw it coming but best boi Zinogre finally made the cut! The Stygian set is one of my all time favorite sets as well so hoping we get the subspecies variation considering the ranking.

off3nc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#28 off3nc3
Member since 2005 • 1005 Posts

How much content does this DLC/expack warrant ? Im a newb with this series.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RSM-HQ
@off3nc3 said:

How much content does this DLC/expack warrant ? Im a newb with this series.

G editions usually offer monster count equal to the base game. Iceborne seems to be no different, including event quests post launch.

Final details on the expansion will not be known till its worldwide release, though I imagine if you are already playing World? Can estimate that time doubled with this expansion. More so if playing with friends. Assuming the increased difficulty doesn't scare hunters away.

This isn't a standalone expansion however, it's the next rank after all High tier quests. Capcom even expects Iceborne Hunters to have dealt with end-game questing before playing this expansion.

off3nc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#30 off3nc3
Member since 2005 • 1005 Posts

@RSM-HQ:

thanks for the detailed info m8.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 RSM-HQ

@off3nc3: No problem, hope it was helpful.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sakaiXx

@RSM-HQ: congrats your wish has been granted! Rajang coming in Oct! Seems like still in elder recess which is great, lots of open spaces for him to throw lava boulders at us ??

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 RSM-HQ

@sakaixx: It has begun!

martin3edward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By martin3edward
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

I gotten every version of R8 Bharge Blade including Kjarr versions from Kulve.

https://downloadnox.onl/ https://vidmate.vet/ https://vlc.onl/

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 RSM-HQ
@martin3edward said:

I gotten every version of R8 Bharge Blade including Kjarr versions from Kulve.

Rarity does not always equal the best weapons, but on that note Rarity 12 is the new weapon cap in Iceborne.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19563 Posts

I couldn't really get into Monster Hunter World. It didn't seem to have as much charm as the previous few handheld games, and I absolutely hated being tied to a PS4 to play it.

So...ehh, I'm not super keen about an expansion. I'd probably dive back into the series if they released a new handheld game though.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 RSM-HQ

@Planeforger: Not sure I can understand the "charm" part. World is made by the main MH team so comes across as very accurate to the feel and tone of the series.

I too am a fan of playing on the go, and would like to see a future title let us do both. Still play 4G with a group of friends but not sure I really had much issue playing World. Much prefer it regardless over the weird X series with its weird monster designs, lazy pacing, and poorly implemented mechanics.

Expansions are nothing new to the series, I don't think it'll have anymore, this is the standard G edition and now they'll move on.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sakaiXx

I only realized now that I have some records in the arena! I have my character in top 10 in hr arena quest, never checked the board before as all I am aiming is the A rank and materials. Late but damn proud of myself 🙈🙈

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 sakaiXx

@RSM-HQ: heard MHGU valor/adept style is really fun.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RSM-HQ
@sakaixx said:

@RSM-HQ: heard MHGU valor/adept style is really fun.

Can still get some fun out the X series of games, not everything is bad. Even like a few of the added monsters. Just comes across as tacked onto the previous mainline game in a cheap and unfulfilling way.

The entire reason the X games exist is because MH5(World) needed longer in development. So a side team put a different game out to fill the gap.

Think X games like Revelations in Resident Evil.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By sakaiXx

@RSM-HQ: after world I never had interest to buy GU so I cannot say much but defenders seems to really love GU. Oh well at least it and old titles does better at weapon designs than MHW. Brachy longsword got really screwed. Loved 4u designs

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RSM-HQ
@sakaixx said:

@RSM-HQ: after world I never had interest to buy GU so I cannot say much but defenders seems to really love GU. Oh well at least it does better at weapon designs than MHW. Brachy longsword got really screwed. Loved 4u designs

Some people will like anything, and I suppose they have every right to. Yet cannot help see it as buyers remorse from the arguments I've seen.

I got both X games and on 4Gamer and GFAQ they had more negative than positive from the majority of the fandom. For me it was to play with friends, that was my only reason, otherwise had a mediocre time with the games.

They are not bad games, but they are certainly a disappointing follow-up to 4G and more importantly a terrible way for new Gamers to jump into the series. They also came out when Gamers in general was showing a wits-end towards Capcom which didn't really help.

As for weapons, while I agree cannot overlook World being new engine/ and completely new assets, and it will continue to build for whatever they release after Iceborne. Many overlook MHX much like the others all use the same assets and engine from Portable 2nd G, a game that was released eleven years ago. MH3 made some needed modifications but the games engine is from P2ndG.

It's easy to compare content when one has had over a decade to keep adding, while World hasn't had that luxury

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sakaiXx

@RSM-HQ said:
@sakaixx said:

@RSM-HQ: after world I never had interest to buy GU so I cannot say much but defenders seems to really love GU. Oh well at least it does better at weapon designs than MHW. Brachy longsword got really screwed. Loved 4u designs

Some people will like anything, and I suppose they have every right to. Yet cannot help see it as buyers remorse from the arguments I've seen.

I got both X games and on 4Gamer and GFAQ they had more negative than positive from the majority of the fandom. For me it was to play with friends, that was my only reason, otherwise had a mediocre time with the games.

They are not bad games, but they are certainly a disappointing follow-up to 4G and more importantly a terrible way for new Gamers to jump into the series. They also came out when Gamers in general was showing a wits-end towards Capcom which didn't really help.

As for weapons, while I agree cannot overlook World being new engine/ and completely new assets, and it will continue to build for whatever they release after Iceborne. Many overlook MHX much like the others all use the same assets and engine from Portable 2nd G, a game that was released eleven years ago. MH3 made some needed modifications but the games engine is from P2ndG.

It's easy to compare content when one has had over a decade to keep adding, while World hasn't had that luxury

of course about legacy content but its personally a major thing for a fashion hunter like me. You have to be fashionable on a hoont. At least keep the more memorable ones like glavenus longsword or even brachy db. That longsword is pretty iconic for the monster.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RSM-HQ

@sakaixx: I too like looking great in my Kirin duds and every weapon I can carve from my enemies. Universal Rippers are one of my favorite designed DB weapons, but I doubt that'll come from Gen5 MH. Rotten Vale makes that apparent.

Oh well, looking back on my World review all the enhancements wanted have come true. So asking for more in this generation is very hypocritical of me.

Will just enjoy what's on offer and speculate how they can move forward; I suspect a hybrid World game in the near future 'Portable/Freedom 4th: World' or something like that.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 sakaiXx

@RSM-HQ: I rather have a full blown sequel rather than a scaled back portable title. Why go back when we can expand on world strength.

Do hope streaming tech gets better and I can enjoy my games anywhere without needing the necessary hardware.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RSM-HQ
@sakaixx said:

@RSM-HQ: Why go back when we can expand on world strength.

You already know the answer to this, to have something available in a shorter time window. It also helps for Hunters craving a MH experience on Switch but don't want to settle for the mediocre X games_

I mean, don't know if they will but am expecting a portable World game before a World 2. I suspect they have big plans for the actual follow-up to this game, and because Capcom does repackaging commonly.

Do hope streaming tech gets better and I can enjoy my games anywhere without needing the necessary hardware.

Fairly certain streaming will do as well as 3D televisions, though that's a whole other can of worms.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By sakaiXx

@RSM-HQ said:
@sakaixx said:

@RSM-HQ: Why go back when we can expand on world strength.

You already know the answer to this, to have something available in a shorter time window. It also helps for Hunters craving a MH experience on Switch but don't want to settle for the mediocre X games_

I mean, don't know if they will but am expecting a portable World game before a World 2. I suspect they have big plans for the actual follow-up to this game, and because Capcom does repackaging commonly.

Fairly certain streaming will do as well as 3D televisions, though that's a whole other can of worms.

Skipping any portable titles for me. I had 10 years worth of MH on portable on underpowered devices I am not coming back. Hope its great though and many improvements from world comes but world presentation won me over I really not keen to lose any of it even on the graphics side.

Streaming will succeed maybe not in 2-3 years but it will. The tech has been tested for years like Onlive and PSNow and as whole the service worth few hundred million in marketshare. With trillion dollar company like Google and Microsoft joining the race I just can't see it failing.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 RSM-HQ
@sakaixx said:

Streaming will succeed maybe not in 2-3 years but it will. The tech has been tested for years like Onlive and PSNow and as whole the service worth few hundred million in marketshare. With trillion dollar company like Google and Microsoft joining the race I just can't see it failing.

If you want to continue discussing stream services I recommend making a thread about it.