MGS5 stealth going backwards

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tobougg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Tobougg
Member since 2013 • 56 Posts

Has anyone else had a look at the 45 mins or so of gameplay of this game? Im telling you, the theme tune and keifer's voice in my head is blowing me away, i can't WAIT.

But im just so heartbroken about how people and developers still never try to change how the AI is in games :\

Like in the ground zero's intro mission. Snake just walks/crawls around making loads of wet squelching sounds right next to guards, his gun and equipments clattering all over the place, and noone hears him.

The part in the day where you have to interrogate that guard, snake peers his big head around the corner of some tent, the guy is walking directly towards him, starts RIGHT next to him and doesn't see snakes big head and eyepatch peering at him lol. He then just runs across the middle of the entire guard ridden camp with someone on his back and noone at all sees him :\

I wish it was true stealth, true sneaking - no noise stuff :\ looks a bit easy so far (but of course looks beautiful and amazing at the same time).

Can't wait for it though

Tobougg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Tobougg
Member since 2013 • 56 Posts

Doesnt matter how many i times i post. About the most anticipated game ever... noone cares about stuff like "are the people you fight against in the game stupid or not"

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

@tobougg: You need to realize these forums are borderline dead right now. They haven't been this slow since some time in 2002.

RadioGooGoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RadioGooGoo
Member since 2007 • 253 Posts

@Randolph said:

@tobougg: You need to realize these forums are borderline dead right now. They haven't been this slow since some time in 2002.

I like the change of pace compared to a place like NeoGaf. The speed at which that forum moves is overwhelming.

As for MGS5, I'm sure it'll be great. You also have to remember that they're making a game. If they were likelife most people wouldn't get past the first room of enemy AI in any game.

WR_Platinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 WR_Platinum
Member since 2003 • 4685 Posts

take note that the demo was not set in its hardest difficulty. It could drastically change if its set.

Rensiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Rensiv
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

cheap Aion goldsold on playerhot.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17699 Posts

@Randolph: doesn't GS care about ad revenue? Don't they want as many people as possible here? I'm astonished at the level of incompetence they've shown with the redesign. It amazes me and I can't see how it's of any benefit to them.

My God how I wish the old site came back. Or at least if they got off their asses and began reintroducing things the old one did.

Idiots.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

@dvader654 said:

@MirkoS77 said:

@Randolph: doesn't GS care about ad revenue? Don't they want as many people as possible here? I'm astonished at the level of incompetence they've shown with the redesign. It amazes me and I can't see how it's of any benefit to them.

My God how I wish the old site came back. Or at least if they got off their asses and began reintroducing things the old one did.

Idiots.

They really dont care about the foums sadly. It doesnt make them that much money.

Anyway what the OP is asking for would make for a very frustrating game. All the mechanics need to make sense so that the player has a chance at perfecting a run, if everything you do can get you caught without you noticing the game becomes broken.

If you want to interact with any editors, you have to do it in the comments sections, and that place is a goddamned nightmare. No thanks.