megaman zero rank question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Guol (3109 posts) -

what does the rank you get at the end of the level mean? by rank i mean the S, A, B, C, D, F, not the title which i assume is just for bragin rights.

#2 Posted by Nick3306 (3092 posts) -
It simply means how good you did in that level.
#3 Posted by Zerocrossings (7988 posts) -

Uhh no. If you get an A or S you learn a bosses special moves.

#4 Posted by Guol (3109 posts) -

is it the grade you go into the boss fight that matters or the grade that you get after you bear the boss with that gets you the boss skill?

#5 Posted by Zerocrossings (7988 posts) -

is it the grade you go into the boss fight that matters or the grade that you get after you bear the boss with that gets you the boss skill?

Guol

The grade you have when fighting a boss matters. For example, when you have either A or S and beat a boss, you get his skill.

#6 Posted by Guol (3109 posts) -

so if beat the preivous mission with a grade less than a B, that mean i cant get the special attack from the next boss? is there a way i can improve my grade other loading and restarting my save file?

#7 Posted by Zerocrossings (7988 posts) -

so if beat the preivous mission with a grade less than a B, that mean i cant get the special attack from the next boss? is there a way i can improve my grade other loading and restarting my save file?

Guol

Uh..The only one i can think of is using certain Cyber Elves that gives you an A rank automatically.

#8 Posted by Guol (3109 posts) -

how do i go about gettin one of these elves?

#9 Posted by Zerocrossings (7988 posts) -

how do i go about gettin one of these elves?

Guol

They are scattered around the stages in fixed ocations. So use a guide from gamefaqs or something.

One thing to note though, if you are intending to get all special skills, do NOT use elves that boost your powers permanently. For example, permanent health boosts. Its because it will stay in your record forever in the 'Cyber Elves Used' section. I made this mistake once and all i can ever get is a 'F' rank even if i clear a stage with no damage at the fastest time.

The elves that boost your rank to 'A'arent permanent though, so go ahead and use them.

#10 Posted by Guol (3109 posts) -

oh i c thanks for the help, i will look into this